mariod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariod
TheFaz wrote:They don't taste great but they're not the worst. If you just want them for a woo marathon stick with mountain dew. They are decent for working out.

Would you consider this like a pre-workout supplement sorta a speak? I typically take hemo rage or jack3d; gets expensive. Always looking for other alternatives. Kind of thinking to try this if it gives you energy like that.

ainterr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainterr
sainttess wrote:I'd buy these if they were refurbished.

I'm refurbished. Will you buy me?

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6
digitalmaster wrote:Woot has been less exciting the past week. I came for the crafty writings and stayed for the... crafty writings.

Are you sure you didnt stay for the new Anvil tees?

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

csparkle33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages csparkle33
ainterr wrote:Maybe to you.

touche

Chillax. Eat some fruit. Take a dump. You'll feel better. I promise.

scottdawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottdawg

Buy the dam chews already

Dawg it's a Texas thing

teenracer6

shanteuse wrote:If I eat this stuff, will I work on my m a c ?

Despite the energy, you may notice a lack of performance from you M A C. I suggest using your FRS energy chews with a PC for best results.

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

tivonutdc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivonutdc

Damn Sugar and Corn Syrup are the first and second ingredients, can we say sugar high? Oh and caffeine to boot! Really is this supposed to be health food for the stupid? All you have to do is read.

Then if that isn't good enough crude for you, they go and sweeten it up with the good old, "leave a bad taste in my mouth" sucralose. Just in case you want chemicals to go with the sugar, more sugar by a different name and "natures perfect, blah, blah" they go and put poison in it.

TheFaz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz
mariod wrote:Would you consider this like a pre-workout supplement sorta a speak? I typically take hemo rage or jack3d; gets expensive. Always looking for other alternatives. Kind of thinking to try this if it gives you energy like that.

It has no caffeine so you don't get that rush but it gives you a noticeable boost. For the price it's worth a try. I got 3 last time and I'm happy.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Everybody ready to hit the hay or are we still going strong?

Nemesis: Stryper2000| What's in Manhands' hands?

Starvin48

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Starvin48

Refurb?

Edit: Late to the funny table as usual.

If at first you don't succeed, don't skydive.

jhalloin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhalloin
mariod wrote:Would you consider this like a pre-workout supplement sorta a speak?

I take it for exactly that. Gets your energy up and keeps it up through the workout.

woothatesme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woothatesme
sellbuyer92 wrote:Everybody ready to hit the hay or are we still going strong?

A little from column A, a little from column B

willgras

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willgras
tivonutdc wrote:Damn Sugar and Corn Syrup are the first and second ingredients, can we say sugar high? Oh and caffeine to boot! Really is this supposed to be health food for the stupid? All you have to do is read.

Then if that isn't good enough crude for you, they go and sweeten it up with the good old, "leave a bad taste in my mouth" sucralose. Just in case you want chemicals to go with the sugar, more sugar by a different name and "natures perfect, blah, blah" they go and put poison in it.

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726
TheFaz wrote:It has no caffeine so you don't get that rush but it gives you a noticeable boost. For the price it's worth a try. I got 3 last time and I'm happy.

Can we call you 'Mister Happy' ?

jhalloin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhalloin

I just had an FRS chew.. I'll be going strong for a while.

wodowooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wodowooter
tivonutdc wrote:Damn Sugar and Corn Syrup are the first and second ingredients, can we say sugar high? Oh and caffeine to boot! Really is this supposed to be health food for the stupid? All you have to do is read.

so by that I take it you aint in for 3 (288)

WootMe 3x-BeerMe 2x

jimdowner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimdowner

enough _of this where is my bag o cra

sellbuyer92

is equal to...

fmcwoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fmcwoot
scottdawg wrote:Crack kills

Crack is whack!! RIP Whitney! You left too soon.

willgras

fmcwoot wrote:Crack is whack!! RIP Whitney! You left too soon.

...too soon. lawl.

3eyore

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 3eyore
iamhappy726 wrote:Can we call you 'Mister Happy' ?

No, that's just what they'd be expecting you to do.

TheFaz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz

Sugar is exactly what the body needs for quickly digestable calories when doing an actual workout, long run etc.Research GU for example. A staple of marathon runners.

woothatesme

iamhappy726 wrote:Can we call you 'Mister Happy' ?

Illiterate would be more appropriate. I think "caffeine" is pretty clearly spelled out there.

hghlnder72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hghlnder72

on my home from work, have been monitoring woot the last day and a half, so help me god if my bag of caterpillars goes on sale in the next 15 minutes....i will cry...and hope i can get some of the other things i wanted...like the whiskey stones...and SOG knife....and buckey balls...all three of which were sold out before i could hit the stupidly large button.

teenracer6

fmcwoot wrote:Crack is whack!! RIP Whitney! You overstayed your welcome.

FTFY.

sellbuyer92

hghlnder72 wrote:on my home from work, have been monitoring woot the last day and a half, so help me god if my bag of caterpillars goes on sale in the next 15 minutes....i will cry...and hope i can get some of the other things i wanted...like the whiskey stones...and SOG knife....and buckey balls...all three of which were sold out before i could hit the stupidly large button.

DRIVE MAN DRIVE...

ainterr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainterr

If you watch this, you will instantly become happy.

tivonutdc

wodowooter wrote:so by that I take it you aint in for 3 (288)

No think I'll skip the poison and leave it for someone who wants a expensive sugar high.

sellbuyer92

ainterr wrote:

So this is what happens in the forums after 11pm EST...MIND BLOWN!

willgras

ainterr wrote:

If you watch this, you will instantly become happy.

creeepy

leftfooty

quality posts: 3 Private Messages leftfooty

Pop a few of these guys. This is gonna be a long night.

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726

An archer on a cold morning noticed every time he 'hit the hay' he was shivering and quivering.

ashliz8806

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashliz8806
tivonutdc wrote:No think I'll skip the poison and leave it for someone who wants a expensive sugar high.

thanks buddy!

huntryan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huntryan

Will these also work as suppositories or do you have to chew them?

Ok, I believe you. But my Tommy gun don't!

sellbuyer92

iamhappy726 wrote:An archer on a cold morning noticed every time he 'hit the hay' he was shivering and quivering.

Well done good sir...

tivonutdc

sellbuyer92 wrote:So this is what happens in the forums after 11pm EST...MIND BLOWN!

LMAO through the whole thing.

aphroat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aphroat

"Secret ingredients" = caffeine + sugar

woothatesme

TheFaz wrote:Sugar is exactly what the body needs for quickly digestable calories when doing an actual workout, long run etc.Research GU for example. A staple of marathon runners.

Sugar comes in many forms.

I doubt the Kenyans are eating Be Careful What You Eat and throwing down Splenda.

And GU is caffeine free.

Starvin48

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Starvin48

Whitney Houston beat Bobby Brown to death.

If at first you don't succeed, don't skydive.

MrsBeny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBeny
TheFaz wrote:Sugar is exactly what the body needs for quickly digestable calories when doing an actual workout, long run etc.Research GU for example. A staple of marathon runners.

But... what do the researchers say is the benefit of *this* over, say, a jolly rancher and an orange? Or a packet of seven 11 coffee sugar and a small bunch of grapes?

Just curious.