ainterr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainterr
sellbuyer92 wrote:So this is what happens in the forums after 11pm EST...MIND BLOWN!



This is on my bookmarks bar for instant viewing whenever I need funny bouncing bunny noses!

tivonutdc


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivonutdc
ainterr wrote:

If you watch this, you will instantly become happy.



repost

DaZoneRanger


quality posts: 45 Private Messages DaZoneRanger
mariod wrote:Would you consider this like a pre-workout supplement sorta a speak? I typically take hemo rage or jack3d; gets expensive. Always looking for other alternatives. Kind of thinking to try this if it gives you energy like that.



I doubt it. Just look at the ingredients. I take similar stuff - N.O. Xplode, Black Powder, Nitro Fire - and they all have pretty much the same ingredients, almost none of which are in these chews.

TheFaz


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz
woothatesme wrote:Sugar comes in many forms.

I doubt the Kenyans are eating Be Careful What You Eat and throwing down Splenda.

And GU is caffeine free.



You can get Gu with caffeine and GU with double caffeine. I happen to know this so stand down.

sellbuyer92


quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Up next...another Dyson?


Nemesis: Stryper2000| What's in Manhands' hands?

fourlane77


quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77

I might need some of these to make it through the night!

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

ainterr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainterr
tivonutdc wrote:repost



Why thank you, good sir!

tivonutdc


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivonutdc
ainterr wrote:Why thank you, good sir!



ma'am

TheFaz


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz
MrsBeny wrote:But... what do the researchers say is the benefit of *this* over, say, a jolly rancher and an orange? Or a packet of seven 11 coffee sugar and a small bunch of grapes?

Just curious.



It's not very convenient to carry a bag of grapes during a marathon. Not many people here workout clearly. Why would that surprise me I suppose.

dinkynamwob


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dinkynamwob

I was super tired one day... ran into a friend of mine and complained about it and he handed me one of these FRS chews and in a few minutes I felt great! These taste wonderful and are worth every penny. Just saw this deal on Woot and had to call him! You've got at least two buyers of this deal.

rebecca s. collier

ainterr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainterr
tivonutdc wrote:ma'am



You can call women sirs. Military does..

mariod


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariod
DaZoneRanger wrote:I doubt it. Just look at the ingredients. I take similar stuff - N.O. Xplode, Black Powder, Nitro Fire - and they all have pretty much the same ingredients, almost none of which are in these chews.



Yea, I did some google searches & decided I'm not going to buy them. They are sold out anyhow, so easy decision.

teenracer6


quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

Never would I guess that Pomegrantie Blueberry would be the last flavor left.

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

ashliz8806


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashliz8806
TheFaz wrote:It's not very convenient to carry a bag of grapes during a marathon. Not many people here workout clearly. Why would that surprise me I suppose.



Hey man, I used to use GU on marathon bike rides. I love it. I would've said something earlier but now that you've implied that I'm nonathletic and fat I'm offended...

tivonutdc


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivonutdc
ainterr wrote:You can call women sirs. Military does..



Oh I like being an officer, hot damn! Sir me up.

zeiker


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeiker

Sucralose??? Bah.

fmcwoot


quality posts: 7 Private Messages fmcwoot

"These chews will cause you to partake in acts that are lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!"

AleksisMichael


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AleksisMichael

hii... glad to see i didnt miss the woot off... i wonder if were all gona be able to bid on bags of crap.. that owuld be sorta fun etc :D maybe they were thinkin ahead with this lols ;p although i was sorta tmepdt to buy one but meh... the humorous packaging and the potential energey but it seems sorta meh from description etc :/

TheFaz


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz
ashliz8806 wrote:Hey man, I used to use GU on marathon bike rides. I love it. I would've said something earlier but now that you've implied that I'm nonathletic and fat I'm offended...



You are clearly one of "the few" :-)

ainterr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainterr
tivonutdc wrote:Oh I like being an officer, hot damn! Sir me up.



YES, SIR!

woothatesme


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woothatesme

Finally all the juicers got their Fixx

MrsBeny


quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBeny
TheFaz wrote:It's not very convenient to carry a bag of grapes during a marathon. Not many people here workout clearly. Why would that surprise me I suppose.



Fair enough. I'm not so much of a marathon gal... more of a 20 min cardio, 40 min (random weight), 20 min cardio, now I have 5 minutes to pick up my kids from the kids club kinda gal.

That said, I still don't see a health benefit of taking this over, say, two teaspoonfuls of hummingbird food to boost my energy. Color me not convinced.


TheFaz


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz
MrsBeny wrote:Fair enough. I'm not so much of a marathon gal... more of a 20 min cardio, 40 min (random weight), 20 min cardio, now I have 5 minutes to pick up my kids from the kids club kinda gal.

That said, I still don't see a health benefit of taking this over, say, two teaspoonfuls of hummingbird food to boost my energy. Color me not convinced.



It's about convenience, and sugar isn't the only thing that provides the energy. You're right. They would be of no use to someone like yourself.

MrsBeny


quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBeny
TheFaz wrote:It's about convenience, and sugar isn't the only thing that provides the energy. You're right. They would be of no use to someone like yourself.



Myself appreciates your candidness.


cayannewoman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cayannewoman

Taste terrible - grainy and not smooth and weird and have a burnt aftertaste. I expected a creamier chew - this is awful. So disappointed! Yuk!

whitekenny


quality posts: 2 Private Messages whitekenny
cayannewoman wrote:Taste terrible - grainy and not smooth and weird and have a burnt aftertaste. I expected a creamier chew - this is awful. So disappointed! Yuk!



same here. i have tried some nasty tasting energy bars and drinks in the past, but this is by far the worst tasting ever.

DaveInSoCal


quality posts: 18 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

They definitely don't taste like candy, but they seem to give a bit of extra energy for a time. I've been taking then in the afternoon when i don't feel like a cup of coffee.