dfunk29

quality posts: 50 Private Messages dfunk29
dfunk29 wrote:why is my triangle still purple, when i'm now a proud member of the BTC?

i should clarify, it looks purple next to my post, and black on top of the page, i think. idk, it's too late for my eyes to focus

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV
dfunk29 wrote:By Grapthor's hammer...

Oooh. One of my favorites. Even though it's got Tim Frikkin' Allen in it. (Seriously, he should change his middle name to Frikkin.)

allhighruler

quality posts: 5 Private Messages allhighruler

Good night woot. If the Barrels of Crud comes out while im asleep, im boycotting woot

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726
BambooDrew wrote:Will it tell me the temperature and humidity of a pot of water?

If the pot belongs to your aunt its relative humidity.

dfunk29

ScoopLV wrote:Oooh. One of my favorites. Even though it's got Tim Frikkin' Allen in it. (Seriously, he should change his middle name to Frikkin.)

I agree, and why does he think he should be taking his shirt off? Nothing I wanna see, not all that muscular, HD doesn't lie.

gandara

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gandara

Going to bed, too old and a woot addict has caused my legs to swell badly.
Woot should be regulated by the government on how they do their woot off's and how it hurts woot addicts.

Thanks woot! I probably have blood clots in my ankles now and still no Barrels of Crud or the Unidne bluetooth I wated, missed and waited more for.

I am going to write a my senator tomorrow. This is human abuse. LOL

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for Mac and PC
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive
XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable
PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier
The Filthy Hippies T-shirt
Woot-Off Lights X2
Portable Sonar Fish Finder
Flush Light
Uniden Bluetooth Headset
LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack
Crap Bags X5
Joined Woot on Oct 2008

Soten

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Soten

I guess it's time to read fanfiction and let wootalyzer awaken me from my stupor if Woot finds it's Box of Condoms.

I quest for Crud.

neilfraser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neilfraser

Here is the owner's manual.

It does support Celsius. Yay!

ScoopLV

dfunk29 wrote:I agree, and why does he think he should be taking his shirt off? Nothing I wanna see, not all that muscular, HD doesn't lie.

Hey, seeing as it's slow, care to explain the deal with the purple triangle and deals.woot?

I don't have a lot of free time, so I never really got into it.

sweetyjane

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetyjane

are you kidding me?

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz
ScoopLV wrote:I SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF LANDRU!

Good morning, fellow Trekker! How about This:

how to make an animated gif

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

sheckydog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheckydog

Too bad it doesn't measure the "world climate". Hmmm let's see:

Mid East Political Temperature - getting pretty hot; humidity - thick; atomic time - Iran is (unfortunately) getting close.

Sorry, but I've read too many "literary licensed (to be dim-witted)" W00T descriptions.

Soten

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Soten
sweetyjane wrote:are you kidding me?

If you're questioning as to if you can weather another woot off killer, the sad answer is yes.

I quest for Crud.

ScoopLV

Batman4oz wrote:Good morning, fellow Trekker! How about This:

The colors look off.

How about instead you do the one of McCoy being crucified from "The Empath?"

brows141

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brows141

I own 4 of these and cannot really justify buying another. I am tempted to buy one just to speed this up a bit. C'mon Woot give us the good stuff!!!

I missed the zmodo 8 channel video surveillance system. Give me another shot will ya?

dfunk29

TheRooter wrote:It's fun and exciting to spend money; buy as many as possible, then set them aside in walkways around your home -- it's one small step to become a hoarder (who are experts at spending money).

You should talk to my mailman. He asked if "I was the one getting all the packages". Not just from woot sites either, teetrade to get older shirts now that i'm sucked in, shirts from ebay, amazon, anything off deals.woot. It's sick. I haven't slept in 2 days, just like the xmas woot-off where I was at a MD appt when the Barrels of Crud hit and my not-so-smartphone froze up. Got one for xmas, santa included all those yummy bugs! had to throw almost the whole box out cuz of the infestation. ick! hope i get one tonight, or a deal on shirts, to round out my spending.

yni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yni

Lowest temperature reading is 5F. Weather station?! Are you kidding me?!

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz
ScoopLV wrote:The colors look off.

How about instead you do the one of McCoy being crucified from "The Empath?"

Don't have any film of that one...I have a roll of odd bits, only four frames per, and thought I would play with some of them, before I Sell them! The first and fourth frames are spliced, so they are ruined with 40 year old film tape!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

ScoopLV

yni wrote:Lowest temperature reading is 5F. Weather station?! Are you kidding me?!

So, buy three then move someplace warmer. Duh!

EDIT -- It could also be considered the new "global warming version" of a weather station.

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726
yni wrote:Lowest temperature reading is 5F. Weather station?! Are you kidding me?!

a low limit of 5F doesn't even come close to the only temperature that is the same on the C and F scales.

lojac963

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lojac963

bought another one, this one at least looks a lot nicer than the first one they posted that I bought. I'll keep that one as a backup when this one eventually craps out lol

rafcon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages rafcon

I wonder if the time they are showing relates to when the Barrels of Crud will be. Anyone betting on 12:20 or 12:58 pm??

Oh. In for two as well.

I got a fever... and the only prescription... is more woot!
  • Woots
  • More Woots
  • Even More Woots
  • And Counting...

Gailyn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Gailyn

I really wish the outdoor sensor included humidity... If it did, I would get this for our snake/reptile enclosures!

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

Its been fun but CS:S is calling my name.

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

yni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yni
ScoopLV wrote:So, buy three

you wish ;)

ScoopLV wrote:then move someplace warmer. Duh!

i wish

dfunk29

ScoopLV wrote:Hey, seeing as it's slow, care to explain the deal with the purple triangle and deals.woot?

I don't have a lot of free time, so I never really got into it.

try this link http://deals.woot.com/questions look 1/3 of the way down on the left and there's the guide to the color triangles.

this link http://deals.woot.com/leaderboard tells you your standings

this link http://deals.woot.com/faq helps you with pretty much anything else.

Hope it helps! Happy wooting!