daxdog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages daxdog

I did my duty. Now all y'all buy three each so we can move on.

jaymanmsu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jaymanmsu

Are these waterproof?

gilbert407

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gilbert407

Goodnight, everybody! you frogs!

phileoca

quality posts: 12 Private Messages phileoca

My wife always makes me listen for the toilet to stop refilling.

A pair of these will do the trick

My wife woots too

dmiller50

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmiller50

Leap frogs again!

cheapola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheapola

I think its funny of how many posts I read about people Katie Kabooming about the Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!, or the lack there of..

Oh and the cats.. gg.. enough with the cats!

mdrcoast

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mdrcoast

YAY finally! I really do need LeakFrogs!!!!

One in my AC pan and one under the tub! I have had some horrible leaks that cause me a lot of $$$

daxdog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages daxdog
jaymanmsu wrote:Are these waterproof?

lol

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14
brettmagnetic wrote:I just looked on youtube for the last batch of Bag of C R A P, and everyone got the same stuff. Just search: Bag of C R A P Woot and then filter it by date. It will give you the most recent Barrels of Crud#39;s. They all suck. Badddddd.

That's how most of them have been for the last 2 years... You just keep trying and hope you are one of the chosen few!

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

jsimpson82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jsimpson82

Oh well, why not.
In for 2!

Now hurry up, I have to go home.

wootmeharder

quality posts: 11 Private Messages wootmeharder

This is actually the only thing this entire woot-off that is worth owning.

Though I was disappointed that they "beep" rather than "ribbit"

GuardianBob

quality posts: 11 Private Messages GuardianBob
atippinfan78 wrote:At least its something I wanted, since my husband dropped my last frog and killed him.

My condolences to you and your family. It must be hard without your husband.

planettom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages planettom
BeSublime wrote:Oh the nostalgia! I used to love woot... I still do, but I used to, too.

Hear Hear! I couldn't have said it any better myself.

dilbertdogbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilbertdogbert
brettmagnetic wrote:I just looked on youtube for the last batch of Bag of C R A P, and everyone got the same stuff. Just search: Bag of C R A P Woot and then filter it by date. It will give you the most recent Barrels of Crud#39;s. They all suck. Badddddd.

I sense reverse psychology in progress.

Or, is it reverse-reverse? Wait, I get it - you are trying to convince me not to buy, but I should, except that I really shouldn't buy a Barrels of Crud

Yeah, I figured you out. Comes from years of studying how the ladies think...

Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 1/17/12
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 12/5/11
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 11/8/11
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 10/12/11
Screaming Giant Monkey w/Green Cape 5/10/11

joehrule

quality posts: 4 Private Messages joehrule

Leakfrog got me through the darkest days of my life. Behind that innocent smile, he's one tough mother#####

JohnWooten

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JohnWooten

Cute little fellas, work fine, especially good when there are college aged kids in the area with a penchant for beer drinking.

Lotsa stuff...

magical2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magical2

Plunk your magic twanger froggy!

theeclectic12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theeclectic12

Frogs that complain about water?? REALLY??

obob

quality posts: 6 Private Messages obob
lehrdude wrote:Don't forget the tortilla press!!!

Robo mower!

what, Me, sig?

kerneltrap

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kerneltrap
tiggeriffic wrote:I don't get it... didn't this sell out during the last two woots? Do people ship them back? Why are they still selling these?!?!?!

woot has been selling leakfrogs since forever.

wootmeharder

joshtheitguy wrote:I have no need or use for these but I had to waste money on them.

So...you do not have indoor plumbing?

worldwidewebfeet

quality posts: 33 Private Messages worldwidewebfeet

Leak frogs are the new green.....

dilbertdogbert

Do Woot Off lights ever appear anymore?

Roy33sakic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic

LIEK Oh My Gookie! THIS IS THE WORST WOOT-OFF EVAR!!!1!!

thestickyb

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thestickyb

Do you think if I put this in the bed beside my daughter it would discourage bedwetting?

wodowooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wodowooter

bwhahahhaaa

I thought "leakfrogs" were wOOtisms.

Little did I know.

WootMe 3x-BeerMe 2x

evolwun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evolwun
obob wrote:Robo mower!

And the various Roombas

Do not press zose buttonz, zey are red!

R&D

quality posts: 2 Private Messages R&D

Are these useful for young bed wetters? The frog might present a very soothing presence and not frighten small kids (until the shrill piercing sound of the alarm).

This may even be a cure for bed wetting!

yachadhoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yachadhoo

Hmmm...gone for 2 years...but it appears nothing has changed one bit.

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark

I got a life size inflatable Ben Wallace...Tell me how that sucks!

Dadoboy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Dadoboy

wootmeharder

GuardianBob wrote:My condolences to you and your family. It must be hard without your husband.

LOL that post is so full of win!

+2 internets for you

brianbloom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brianbloom

Have dealt with basement floods before. $18 is a great first responder. In for 1

yakeshinu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yakeshinu

And for those of you who don't want to click a link, here's the LeakFrog story:

Why every one of you Wooters should buy a Leak Frog:

Once upon a time there was a boy named, oh, let's say 'Ash'. He lived in a very dry apartment, and he never had any water problems. One day, he stumbled upon a website named Woot! The current denizens of this community welcomed him fondly, and many gave helpful advice. "Beware the trolls," they warned, and: "try to get a Barrels of Crud". Some even told him: "If you see a Leak Frog, BUY IT, for Leak Frogs (aside from being sort of cute and silly) are one of the most helpful items you'll likely find on Woot!"

But young Ash was not swayed by their pleas. And lo, when the Leak Frog was high in the heavens (and by that I mean for sale in the middle of the night, while our protagonist was awake and watching the WootOff), he failed to purchase said Leak Frog, thinking: "I have no need for such a thing, no matter how cute and silly they may be."

And so it came to pass that upon the ninth night after the Leak Frog was offer'ed for sale upon the great site of Woot, did Ash's washing machine overflow. By the grace of the Woot gods (or ____Insert Higher Power Here___) young Ash was awaken'd by a powerful thirst, and, upon walking towards the kitchen, came upon a large puddle of water before it managed to soak yon entire apartment. Many were the swear words said that night, and not a few of them were directed towards himself, for he had not heeded the advice of the more knowledgeable Wooters: "Spend the frakkin' money; buy a frakkin' Leak Frog." He didn't believe the people in this thread.

Let this be a lesson unto you, my Wooters. Whenever you see a Leak Frog offered, purchase the maximum amount allowed. Don't end up like Ash, wet and soggy in the middle of the night. For shame!

(Author's note: True story--waiting impatiently for my next chance to buy Leak Frogs. EVERYONE's getting one in their stocking this Christmas. wink.gif )

clubjuggle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clubjuggle

They're toying with us. Must be a nice job to have.

sakamae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sakamae
mpatrick14 wrote:Not much use for these in the Nevada desert, but they look pretty cool... Come on Barrels of Crud

So you're saying you have zero plumbing into your home? These are useful next to your washing machine, toilet, under the sink, any place you could potentially have a leak or catastrophic water event. I, not living in the desert, have one near my sump pump hole in my basement. These are great, and the peace of mind they give is even better.

dilbertdogbert

awarner32 wrote:I hate you, Woot.

I hate that you hate Woot.

acdawg

quality posts: 28 Private Messages acdawg

The Barrels of Crud was just posted on deals.woot! Head over there and search "imstoopid" and it should be the first result.