lpsession

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lpsession
teenracer6 wrote:$76.00 + free shipping @ Amazon. 7 positive reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-SP-BS21-LR-Watt-2-Way-Speaker/dp/B004MEWZE4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330036477&sr=8-1

False, shipping is $14.49.

Cheapest free shipping option for this item is $89.99.

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder
awinters wrote:We had no wine or t-shirt diversions this woot off, no? Unless I missed them.

Yeah, they had blank t-shirts

sadsephiroth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sadsephiroth

Anybody else noticing the problem with the yellow bar? it says like 99 then 90, 26 then 20 in Wootalyzer. It's like they are manually adjusting counts as we go, or something.

alphaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphaf

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan
mwolfatwork wrote:If I crank these up loud enough will it stop the voices?

You mean the voices of all the rookies screaming that they want their Bride-O-Chuckie and darning Woot to heck for not giving it to them as they deserve it because they have been paying attention for 2 days and how can life treat them so unfairly to not let them get their Bride-O-Chucky after so much effort?

No, the only thing that will stop the voices of all the rookies screaming that they want their Bride-O-Chuckie and darning Woot to heck for not giving it to them as they deserve it because they have been paying attention for 2 days and how can life treat them so unfairly to not let them get their Bride-O-Chucky after so much effort is for a Bride-O-Chucky to appear.

Of course, then we get to listen to the voices of all the rookies screaming that they missed their Bride-O-Chuckie and darning Woot to heck for not giving it to them as they deserved it because they had been paying attention for 2 days and how can life treat them so unfairly to not let them get their Bride-O-Chucky after so much effort.

(I have to admit - the "to stop the voices you have to go to Wine.woot" answer is better than mine) :-/

spacemart

quality posts: 15 Private Messages spacemart

I listened to these at Best Buy they sounded quite a bit better than anything else on the shelf

kmf600

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600
wootyougot wrote:I assure you, we are open.

You nailed it, bag of carp for you

tubbsy1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tubbsy1

*Wishing for a 3-way*

sigh.

ausfest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ausfest
gsr1197 wrote:Total woot killer!!! Wouldn't buy these piece of crap speakers if they were free

Is the irony intentional?

terr0rmachine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terr0rmachine

I come for the Woots but I stay for the pillow talk.

sweetfirefly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetfirefly
jko1 wrote:next will be a Dyson

That would be fine by me. I missed out on the last one.

I mean.... I'll do the noble thing and buy one of the accursed Dysons. All for one; one for all!

cjscott9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cjscott9

THis is not a good deal i can get these from newegg for 5 dollars more.. Come one WOOT!

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910

I dunno why everyone is complaining about the woot off. I think they are fun, you never know whats gonna pop up. But yes, here is to hoping a Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute! comes up soon! or another USB Missle launcher!!!!

jloveland

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jloveland
alphaf wrote:

Machine guns make rainbows!

Tango45

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tango45

What's a brother gotta do to get some Shun Ken knife sets up in here?

RoguePope

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RoguePope

...i thought the Leak Frogs were a clue... guess not. Finally got those though!!!

1st BöC: 04/28/10 - At long last - I lost my BöC virginity!!! (In the 1st HappyHour to occur during a WootOff!!!)

hicks107

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hicks107

Barrels of Crud predictor, press ctrl w

darksiderising

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darksiderising

I must be the only one who wants these. Ordered.

derrrface

quality posts: 3 Private Messages derrrface

brianbloom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brianbloom
alphaf wrote:

"Waste the Rainbow"?

bytemyshinymetalass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bytemyshinymetalass

Big bag o not'en

worldwidewebfeet

quality posts: 33 Private Messages worldwidewebfeet

wallsg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wallsg
Matthew B wrote:What do you mean you EAT NO MEAT

Opa!

B.O.C. - 10/23/08, 12/25/08, 12/25/09, 01/28/10, 06/24/10, 12/01/10, 08/17/11, 09/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/09/11, 12/06/11, 12/25/11, 01/19/12, 03/22/12,
Game Over

mitchloft

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mitchloft

I'm going to hold off until I can get a good set of e-book shelf speakers. They should be very thin.

Those who are always quoting others have nothing to say themselves - Mitch Loftus

hopkindm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hopkindm
jimsinkorea wrote:What a gimmick woot has going here. I mean, 95% of the comments on all these woot's is people looking for a bag of crud. Is it just personal satisfaction to be able to say you got one? Is the items in a bag of crud really worth the $5 or whatever you spend on it. I have bought some good items on here that seemed like a good deal but a bag of crud is probably something more of a novelty that a wise purchase.

I totally feel like a fool when a Barrels of Crud arrives at the house and I open it, it really is bad. So bad that it's funny though.

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb
RoguePope wrote:...i thought the Leak Frogs were a clue... guess not. Finally got those though!!!

I thought the Leak Frogs were a replacement....

peachtek

quality posts: 5 Private Messages peachtek
tubbsy1 wrote:*Wishing for a 3-way*

sigh.

Hell, I'm in!

~~We can't all be princesses. Someone has to wave as I walk by.~~

Kellyoh1415

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kellyoh1415

Aww man, I missed the leak frog!

polka70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polka70
jeepinmark wrote:2-way? 2-WAY ONLY? What if I wanted to go 3 or 4 way? Why should I be limited to 2-way only?

Skyline Chili has a 5-way right now (don't hate)

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14
Tango45 wrote:What's a brother gotta do to get some Shun Ken knife sets up in here?

I was hoping for the Mandolin...always a woot-off favorite

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
jimsinkorea wrote:What a gimmick woot has going here. I mean, 95% of the comments on all these woot's is people looking for a bag of crud. Is it just personal satisfaction to be able to say you got one? Is the items in a bag of crud really worth the $5 or whatever you spend on it. I have bought some good items on here that seemed like a good deal but a bag of crud is probably something more of a novelty that a wise purchase.

You might search the boards for references to The Letter. Mine arrived with a 32" HDTV, brand new, and I'm still delighted. Pretty good $8.00 investment.

cjscott9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cjscott9
lpsession wrote:False, shipping is $14.49.

Cheapest free shipping option for this item is $89.99.

Already said this but newegg has them for 69 and thats free shipping and good customre service

acdawg

quality posts: 28 Private Messages acdawg
polka70 wrote:Skyline Chili has a 5-way right now (don't hate)

They always have 5-ways.

wallsg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wallsg
jko1 wrote:next will be a Dyson

That would suck.

B.O.C. - 10/23/08, 12/25/08, 12/25/09, 01/28/10, 06/24/10, 12/01/10, 08/17/11, 09/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/09/11, 12/06/11, 12/25/11, 01/19/12, 03/22/12,
Game Over

brettmagnetic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brettmagnetic

Well, I have officially wasted my 3 days off chasing after this stupid bag o C R A P!!! How disappointing. Back to work for me. I will never be doing this again. Good luck all!

mitchloft

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mitchloft
alphaf wrote:

That looks like ice. Very bad idea to shoot into ice while standing that close. Yes, ice is hard enough to cause a ricochet right back in your face. Proven on Mythbusters.

It's almost certainly NOT a machine gun. Much more likely a semi-automatic.

Those who are always quoting others have nothing to say themselves - Mitch Loftus

auggie46

quality posts: 1 Private Messages auggie46
jloveland wrote:Machine guns make rainbows!

...isn't that special!

worldwidewebfeet

quality posts: 33 Private Messages worldwidewebfeet

Everybody sign off and get in line at Subway for your free cookie on Feb 29. Nothing to see here, move along!!!!!

jimsinkorea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimsinkorea
Jessara wrote:You might search the boards for references to The Letter. Mine arrived with a 32" HDTV, brand new, and I'm still delighted. Pretty good $8.00 investment.

Really? WOW, I satnd corrected. I wonder how often that happens, it must be like hitting the lottery.

lpsession

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lpsession
cjscott9 wrote:Already said this but newegg has them for 69 and thats free shipping and good customre service

You're right!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882117405

The misinformation still stands for the Amazon deal, though.