mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork
BuffBillsFan wrote:You mean the voices of all the rookies screaming that they want their Bride-O-Chuckie and darning Woot to heck for not giving it to them as they deserve it because they have been paying attention for 2 days and how can life treat them so unfairly to not let them get their Bride-O-Chucky after so much effort?

No, the only thing that will stop the voices of all the rookies screaming that they want their Bride-O-Chuckie and darning Woot to heck for not giving it to them as they deserve it because they have been paying attention for 2 days and how can life treat them so unfairly to not let them get their Bride-O-Chucky after so much effort is for a Bride-O-Chucky to appear.

Of course, then we get to listen to the voices of all the rookies screaming that they missed their Bride-O-Chuckie and darning Woot to heck for not giving it to them as they deserved it because they had been paying attention for 2 days and how can life treat them so unfairly to not let them get their Bride-O-Chucky after so much effort.

You know it, this is the entitlement generation after all. LOL

smiceli3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smiceli3

Has my Mr. Beer shipped yet?

DonKudler

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DonKudler
acdawg wrote:They always have 5-ways.

I haven't had a five way in YEARS!!! Used to be able to get them at a place in Vegas, but they closed....closest thing near here is Big Boy Spaghetti and Chili...and last time I went for that - they were OUT!

jmunger

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jmunger

Clearly this will be take a while. In the meantime, Oscar pool?

slkygrl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages slkygrl

Don't care about bag of kangaroos, haven't gotten one yet, don't think my luck will change now.
Would love a screaming monkey though.
Actually, am so tired I just want to see it through now.
Need more caffeine.

From Edna St. Vincent Millay:
SECOND FIG
SAFE upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand:
Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand!

Keep on Dreaming!
slkygrl

trevorcsmith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trevorcsmith
Johnnys13 wrote:156.19 on amazon...good deal. 4.5/5 stars too....

$80 dollars on ebay

Im still outside, hangin around in trees.

Fireye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fireye

I bought the Pioneer BS41's when they were up on woot a few wootoffs ago. Absolutely love them, really great bass/treble balance, with a terrific amount of detail. I'm sure the BS21's are just about as good, though probably with a bit less bass response, and less overall volume potential.

mommyleah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mommyleah

Does NO ONE have anything of quality to say about these?

kmf600

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600
smiceli3 wrote:Has my Mr. Beer shipped yet?

I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing

auggie46

quality posts: 1 Private Messages auggie46
alphaf wrote:

f'ing genius here ~

Improviz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Improviz

Jeez, I even have my mandatory Woot-Off accessories on today: compression stockings and an adult diaper... sigh....

lpsession

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lpsession
mommyleah wrote:Does NO ONE have anything of quality to say about these?

Good reviews on all sites for these. They've been posted, just hard to sort through all the crap.

wallsg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wallsg
awinters wrote:We had no wine or t-shirt diversions this woot off, no? Unless I missed them.

Didn't they have blank shirts a day or two ago? I'm not sure if that was a redirect to the shirt site or not though.

B.O.C. - 10/23/08, 12/25/08, 12/25/09, 01/28/10, 06/24/10, 12/01/10, 08/17/11, 09/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/09/11, 12/06/11, 12/25/11, 01/19/12, 03/22/12,
Game Over

wootyougot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wootyougot
peachtek wrote:Hell, I'm in!

Me 3

acdawg

quality posts: 28 Private Messages acdawg
DonKudler wrote:I haven't had a five way in YEARS!!! Used to be able to get them at a place in Vegas, but they closed....closest thing near here is Big Boy Spaghetti and Chili...and last time I went for that - they were OUT!

Frisch's + Skyline = Big Boy Spaghetti and Chili?

denviola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denviola

Did the research, compared the price, in for a pair. Any chance the tower or sub are next?
Oh, and about that Bouquet Of Carnations?

WOOT! novice, and now scored a bag o'....Got first one 4/25/12!

alphaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphaf

this is whats going to happen if Barrels of Crud is not next item on here!

hicks107

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hicks107

Random Cabbage predictor.

press ctrl w

mine shows next

srsomasundaram

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srsomasundaram

Give me my Bundle of Cuties

------------------
30 Woots so far....and counting.....

danchall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danchall

Is this the business model, to get people to buy products they don't want so that they can get a chance to buy a collection of products they probably don't want because there's a chance that somewhere in the Bag there's something of value?

What percentage of Woot revenues and profits come from Woot-Offs, I wonder? What if the rest of the month is there just to numb us up for the Woot-Off?

===dan

apetown10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apetown10

Gosh darn it, I bought these on woot a few months back for $99, I like them though!

April

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14
jimsinkorea wrote:What a gimmick woot has going here. I mean, 95% of the comments on all these woot's is people looking for a bag of crud. Is it just personal satisfaction to be able to say you got one? Is the items in a bag of crud really worth the $5 or whatever you spend on it. I have bought some good items on here that seemed like a good deal but a bag of crud is probably something more of a novelty that a wise purchase.

I have scored 11 Barrels of Crud in the last 3+ years. 1 of them was totally worth it. 6 of them were useful and well worth the 8.00. 4 of them went to the Goodwill. Just the 1 good one, which had 2 good Sansas in it, was worth the price of all 11.

That being said, I have bought 56 non Barrels of Crud related woots and have enjoyed them all. I have spent at least a few grand and saved at least that much. So yah, the Barrels of Crud is a great gimmick, but woot also adds a lot of value in the non Barrels of Crud space.

I still hope I get another one soon though - it has been 7 months and I am having Barrels of Crud withdrawals!

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

kalaharinight

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kalaharinight
mommyleah wrote:Does NO ONE have anything of quality to say about these?

I miss Night Ghost.

Really, I'm not blue, I don't have a ratty beard, and I NEVER wear pink.

lboshell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lboshell

Anyone know how you get the blu ray disc in these things?

RoguePope

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RoguePope

these r not the crapz u r looking 4 ... move along. (head home, whatever...)

1st BöC: 04/28/10 - At long last - I lost my BöC virginity!!! (In the 1st HappyHour to occur during a WootOff!!!)

zyrilia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zyrilia

I just hope something I must have comes up b efore my brain explodes...

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says 'go away' in every language.

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz
acdawg wrote:Frisch's + Skyline = Big Boy Spaghetti and Chili?

Big Boy Spaghetti and Chili!!! I Love that! Used to have it for Breakfast, with 2 large Cokes, when I worked at Universal Studios! Great way to start a day!
Of course....now that I am no longer in CA, I can't get it, and it's probably too expensive now anyway!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

RoguePope

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RoguePope
kalaharinight wrote:I miss Night Ghost.

I miss Space Ghost

1st BöC: 04/28/10 - At long last - I lost my BöC virginity!!! (In the 1st HappyHour to occur during a WootOff!!!)

kin2all

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kin2all
lboshell wrote:Anyone know how you get the blu ray disc in these things?

A flat-head screwdriver to the back should pop it right open.

zikzak

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zikzak

The Legend of the Bag began because some people would get expensive items in them. But when was the last time that happened?

wodowooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wodowooter
peachtek wrote:Hell, I'm in!

in for 3x

WootMe 3x-BeerMe 2x

Tango45

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tango45
danchall wrote:Is this the business model, to get people to buy products they don't want so that they can get a chance to buy a collection of products they probably don't want because there's a chance that somewhere in the Bag there's something of value?

What percentage of Woot revenues and profits come from Woot-Offs, I wonder? What if the rest of the month is there just to numb us up for the Woot-Off?

My marketing instructor keeps saying no one will buy a bag o' crap. What an Pinky.

mommyleah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mommyleah
lpsession wrote:Good reviews on all sites for these. They've been posted, just hard to sort through all the crap.

No not quality review, quality Woot posts, there's not even 1 yet. So sad, we must be getting boring by day 3.

Hoshnasi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hoshnasi

I need a long non-craps to get me through the next meeting...

I love teh woot!!!

DMusicJr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DMusicJr
RoguePope wrote:I miss Space Ghost

I miss Be Careful What You Eat girl

You're on probation!
You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason:
Avoiding probation. (96h)
Please stare at the photo on the left for 96 hours and then try posting again.

jofjltncb6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jofjltncb6

Jump...on my mark...

mark!

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14
danchall wrote:Is this the business model, to get people to buy products they don't want so that they can get a chance to buy a collection of products they probably don't want because there's a chance that somewhere in the Bag there's something of value?

I have personally never bought something just to get to the next item with hopes it was a Barrels of Crud That being said, sleep deprivation over the course of a 3 day woot off may lead to poor judgement when it comes to making purchases. That is my excuse for buying Candy the USB pole dancer during the first woot-off I ever attended!

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

elektrobot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elektrobot

With a sensitivity of 84, and max rating of 80W these things are not very efficient or loud.

At the full 80W these things are not even to 90 decibels, and I imagine they will have quite a bit of distortion pushed that far.

You can get some much nicer Yamaha or Infinity bookshelfs at onecall for the same price point.

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 8 Private Messages BuffBillsFan
mpatrick14 wrote:I have scored 11 Barrels of Crud in the last 3+ years. 1 of them was totally worth it. 6 of them were useful and well worth the 8.00. 4 of them went to the Goodwill. Just the 1 good one, which had 2 good Sansas in it, was worth the price of all 11.

That being said, I have bought 56 non Barrels of Crud related woots and have enjoyed them all. I have spent at least a few grand and saved at least that much. So yah, the Barrels of Crud is a great gimmick, but woot also adds a lot of value in the non Barrels of Crud space.

I still hope I get another one soon though - it has been 7 months and I am having Barrels of Crud withdrawals!

With the exception of 2006 when I snagged 2 Barrels of Crud, I've managed just one per year. That would make 7 to date, and my ratios are similar to yours. One really good one (the very first), three with useful stuff, and three giving meaning the C in the name. I have no complaints - the fun is in the hunt!