joshtheitguy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages joshtheitguy

Need an adapter that actually works in Linux without a ndiswrapper or anything like that, anyone have any experiences with this?

Google is showing probably not, just wanted to see if anyone has one and has tried their luck with Linux.

wootyougot

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wootyougot
PocketBrain wrote:Mr. Fusion.

Mr. Radar

quantumparticle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quantumparticle

I'm afraid to go home now and miss the Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!. It's a game of chicken at this point.

Fnord.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
bsmith1 wrote:This is generally true, but range isn't always the most important thing.

Length and girth. Way more important than range.

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726

For those of you dying here.. Wine woot has some nice perfumed oils to bathe your dead body in.

quantumparticle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quantumparticle
joshtheitguy wrote:Need an adapter that actually works in Linux without a ndiswrapper or anything like that, anyone have any experiences with this?

Google is showing probably not, just wanted to see if anyone has one and has tried their luck with Linux.

Yes, they work with Linux, but you need to buy 3 for them to work.

Fnord.

boatlvr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boatlvr
bsmith1 wrote:Got one for the old PC I'm turning into a DVR for the security cams.

There you have it! I'm converting an old laptop to use with the security cams and dvr I bought last week. Now I need a scope for my rifle so I can take care of what the security cams record...

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder
jseureau wrote:I'm gonna get drunk this will be FUN!!!

I with you!

wootyougot

iamhappy726 wrote:For those of you dying here.. Wine woot has some nice perfumed oils to bathe your dead body in.

How many bodies per bottle?

brasssong

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brasssong

Meh

joshtheitguy

quantumparticle wrote:Yes, they work with Linux, but you need to buy 3 for them to work.

Eh I bought one, guess it isn't going to work. For 14.99 I can afford to be disappointed, if it does fail to work with Linux I see another cantenna being made.

wootyougot

Meow, listen.

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

Let me know if I am wrong here, but I don't remember a Barrels of Crud every being posted after 6pm, and it's been AWHILE since the last 4 day wootoff. AND there is also the possibility that there will not be a Barrels of Crud this goaround

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725
tkebidder wrote:Let me know if I am wrong here, but I don't remember a Barrels of Crud every being posted after 6pm, and it's been AWHILE since the last 4 day wootoff. AND there is also the possibility that there will not be a Barrels of Crud this goaround

Yeah I've sat through a few too many crapless woot-offs.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

Jertyrael

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Jertyrael
tkebidder wrote:Let me know if I am wrong here, but I don't remember a Barrels of Crud every being posted after 6pm, and it's been AWHILE since the last 4 day wootoff. AND there is also the possibility that there will not be a Barrels of Crud this goaround

Quiet, you!

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

allhighruler

quality posts: 5 Private Messages allhighruler

Just sitting here, three days into the woot off wasting time and my maradi GRAS vacation. Have my woot coupon for $20 from jumbo woot waiting for my Barrels of Crud along with an extra $5 one I'll probably let expire, lifes funny sometimes.

ptr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ptr

I'm in for two (2 new PC's I'm building), and the yellow bar moved about 1 pixel. I think they have a bunch of these.

iamhappy726

tkebidder wrote:I with you!

Try mixing the Wine Woots olive oil, pomegranate vinegar and a shot of vodka.. You may hallucinate and think that you actually scored a b..o..c...

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725

Let's not forget Woot didn't even put up crap on Christmas. I was up late enough to nearly scare Santa away.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

this sure has been a long and slow wootoff! if this dosent sell out quick i might end up buying one!

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14

No, never had one after 6 that I have seen,
and never had a 4 day woot-off either. They have had woot-off's without a Barrels of Crud but I think that every 3 day one has had one. We are in uncharted territory...

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

boatlvr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boatlvr

Grrrroan. Make it go away. I want a bait caster.

ajwhiteman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajwhiteman

please get this thing out of my life.

Hurricane4911

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hurricane4911

Here's an important feature:

Operating Humidity: 10-90% (Non-condensing)

I was going to buy this but I guess this means I can't us it in the rain, shower, or relieve myself on it.

carriegirl79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages carriegirl79
brendan948725 wrote:Let's not forget Woot didn't even put up crap on Christmas. I was up late enough to nearly scare Santa away.

They did! They were just tricky about it...I missed it too.

ptr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ptr

IIRC, in the last wootoff, the Box of Coolness came quite early in the afternoon. So maybe they are mixing it up a little.

joshtheitguy

Hurricane4911 wrote:Here's an important feature:

Operating Humidity: 10-90% (Non-condensing)

I was going to buy this but I guess this means I can't us it in the rain, shower, or relieve myself on it.

What is the point of even owning it if you cannot use it underwater?

gojomoso

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gojomoso

this ones selling slowly

Towers1000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Towers1000

What iz this thing? Do I need one?

Geraldine Towers

javajulie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages javajulie
tkebidder wrote:AND there is also the possibility that there will not be a Barrels of Crud this goaround

Maybe all the replacement craps they had to send out last time are being counted as this Wootoff's Barrels of Crud.

I kid. I hope.

wootyougot

gojomoso wrote:this ones selling slowly

And Leon's getting larger...

iamhappy726

allhighruler wrote:Just sitting here, three days into the woot off wasting time and my maradi GRAS vacation. Have my woot coupon for $20 from jumbo woot waiting for my Barrels of Crud along with an extra $5 one I'll probably let expire, lifes funny sometimes.

Welcome to the glorious life of a b..o..c.. hunter. They prey that you stalk is very elusive and may take a lifetime to capture.

Jertyrael

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Jertyrael
brendan948725 wrote:Let's not forget Woot didn't even put up crap on Christmas. I was up late enough to nearly scare Santa away.

This past Christmas? as in Christmas of 2011? They did put up a Santa sack of crud.

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14

Yes they did, it was secret Christmas crap - there was a secret link in the item description. I think you can still see it if you go back to the description of the PC that was officially offered. Unfortunately, I was still putting up my Christmas tree until 3AM Christmas morning, and I missed it anyway.

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

jinanwow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinanwow

They were tricky about it, but I got one for Christmas.

Hurricane4911

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hurricane4911
Towers1000 wrote:What iz this thing? Do I need one?

Unfortunately, no...you need 3.

wodowooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wodowooter

Why shore, pardner, it'll help you grab a bigBOC.

WootMe 3x-BeerMe 2x

flyingmnky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyingmnky

I seem to remember one late Barrels of Crud within an hour of midnight, but I could be wrong.
And while I'm no old timer when it comes to Wooting, I don't ever recall there being a 4 day Woot! Off.
And I have seen at least 2 Woot! Offs without a Barrels of Crud but someone mentioned before there has never been a 3 day Woot! Off without a Barrels of Crud
So basically, unless I'm wrong the late night one, and I very well may be misremembering it, anything is possible at this point, however unlikely...
But I'm willing to say that chances are there will be no Barrels of Crud for the 1st time ever a 3 day Woot! Off (assuming whoever posted that was right...)

dianamite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dianamite

I thought I was starting to hallucinate... "is this day 2?, is this day 3?" wow, woot, trickYYY lil' debil

silo11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silo11

They did and I got a pretty nice Sack of Crap! It was hidden in the daily woot tho.