evansd57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evansd57

99.99 amazon. FREE shipping!!

bakerzdosen

quality posts: 13 Private Messages bakerzdosen

Between this and our network dying, it seems like the perfect time to go home from work...

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Good. Now I can watch Big Bang Theory!!!

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

apetown10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apetown10

this is how I feel

April

coolbro12389

quality posts: 3 Private Messages coolbro12389

PghRiverRat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PghRiverRat

If they have enough of these I can watch the 2nd half of Knicks/Heat...

I like to cook with wine. In fact, I drank a bottle last night while cooking dinner!

fatduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fatduck

we just need 98 more suckers to buy full-price cameras they don't need!

debraae

quality posts: 5 Private Messages debraae

I'm thinking it's time for me to quit. Which means that the Bags 'O Crap will be forthcoming the minute I log off.

Get your F5 fingers ready!!!

You're welcome.

Deb-er-do

jeepinmark

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jeepinmark

woot! fail

jlgst26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlgst26

Completely off topic (but that doesn't seem to matter), what's up with all the cat pictures and cat references? I'm relatively new here, so I have yet to be indoctrinated.

Hurricane4911

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hurricane4911

Methinks Woot is now the dumping ground for Amazon crap.

Not Happy.

mdperez6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdperez6
sellbuyer92 wrote:Good. Now I can watch Big Bang Theory!!!

Exactly what I was thinking

fatduck

jlgst26 wrote:Completely off topic (but that doesn't seem to matter), what's up with all the cat pictures and cat references? I'm relatively new here, so I have yet to be indoctrinated.

will this comment work on my Mighty Archaic Cat?

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726
evansd57 wrote:99.99 amazon. FREE shipping!!

I am amazed at the intelligence of todays wooters.. Praise another website's price for this item and then be surprised that the item is moving slowly here... Good marketing skills.

cryosilver

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cryosilver
jlgst26 wrote:Completely off topic (but that doesn't seem to matter), what's up with all the cat pictures and cat references? I'm relatively new here, so I have yet to be indoctrinated.

This is The Internet; there's nothing here but cheap/free stuff, Boys. Go fig. and cats.

ftjoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ftjoe
PghRiverRat wrote:If they have enough of these I can watch the 2nd half of Knicks/Heat...

Why? ;-)

mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork

Thanks to those who have bought this and taken one for the team. Hopefully the bar will start moving faster now.

Hurricane4911

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hurricane4911

You need to buy more Woot stuff before we can tell you.

cstpierre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cstpierre

I read face detection as defecation...

fatduck

Hurricane4911 wrote:Methinks Woot is now the dumping ground for Amazon crap.

Not Happy.

You're right, there does seem to be some connection between Woot and Amazon. I can't quite put my finger on it...

RoughAshlar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RoughAshlar
taffhill wrote:can they put up an " I don't want one" button ?

Brilliant!

16 woots!
3 shirt
4 sellout
1 Wine
$660.74

kenbobb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kenbobb

“Oh My Gookie! we get it u hav crepes jeeze”

Now, let US buy them!!!!

Fundamentalism is a crime against humanity

a61fender

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a61fender
kbsig106 wrote:If I spend any more time waiting by the computer, my wife might think I have a mistress on-line.

My GF never heard of woot off until yesterday....now she is hooked,,,,sat there and hit refresh every 5 seconds until midnite....looks like no sex again tonight

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV

It just isn't a woot off without cat pictures...

But I'm trying to change that, to porcupine pictures!

ftjoe

iamhappy726 wrote:I am amazed at the intelligence of todays wooters.. Praise another website's price for this item and then be surprised that the item is moving slowly here... Good marketing skills.

You realize the point is Woot is now owned by Amazon, right???? Get it? Sinking in? Done with the superior attitude?

shortcake49

quality posts: 14 Private Messages shortcake49

Amazon seems to have lost the point of Woot with "deals" like this.

pureval

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pureval

Figures the few quick moving items of the day were put up while I was eating dinner. I can't believe I kept interrupting the Muppet Show for this stuff.

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
sellbuyer92 wrote:Good. Now I can watch Big Bang Theory!!!

Sheldon's barber is in the hospital and he can't get his hair cut.

netgroup

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netgroup
hellorufino wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. My butt hurts so much

Do you like fish sdticks?

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Regarding the Barrels of Crud @wootlive said via twitter "prepare to be disappointed" about an hour ago.

O'course they're a bunch of liars if you ask me. Oh, sorry...I meant "creative minds"...

fatduck

shortcake49 wrote:Amazon seems to have lost the point of Woot with "deals" like this.

except today they sold more ab workout machines and fishing reels than in the last six months. seems to be working...

mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork
a61fender wrote:My GF never heard of woot off until yesterday....now she is hooked,,,,sat there and hit refresh every 5 seconds until midnite....looks like no sex again tonight

Sonds like you need a more talented GF. LOL

werthr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages werthr

Ok you crapless S's o b's. How much other crap can you continue to sell and not flush the toilet! 3 days and no sign of a bone? I believe I will get a life and (W)onder (O)n (O)utside (T)onight! Bye Bye you Bag O Non Bag O crap!!

payote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages payote

Cat pictures are purely logical.

_________
woots! : 42
shirt.woots! : 1 | kids.woots!: 1
wine.woots! : 2 | sellout.woots!: 1
Random Crap : 1 in 6+ years

ftjoe

a61fender wrote:My GF never heard of woot off until yesterday....now she is hooked,,,,sat there and hit refresh every 5 seconds until midnite....looks like no sex again tonight

Yeah - its Woot's fault, lets go with that... ;-)

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV

1) Get a box.

2) Cut a hole in the box

3) Write "refresh button" on the box...

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii

Same price on Amazon after shipping.

barok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barok

This is not cheap.

fatduck

nyke15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyke15

Quick question to pass the time. I am talking to an honest penny auction site owner who used to advertise through woot before they had some bad penny auction sites advertise and woot doesn't allow any penny auction sites to advertise here...

The owner said advertising through woot.com was the best advertising for the buck he had ever used, so I was thinking of telling him to look into advertising through the woot checker websites... But I was wondering how many of you actually use those????

Thanks!!