+ Add a Comment

Benwahzx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Benwahzx
jazzydrum wrote:

This post is to wake everyone up. Sorry about the heart palpitations.

REDDIT, SHOW ME THE POOP!

be still, my heart

theant

quality posts: 7 Private Messages theant
blue_94_trooper wrote:Remember the days before memes?

I look forward to the days of re-meme's

that is the day we recycle all the old meme's to fix the ozone layer and feed the world.

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark
ScoopLV wrote:I'm a woodworker and a computer geek. My wife has fits when I tell her I just bought a new router...

I was just looking to buy a router (for woodworking) Talk about a frustrating craigslist search

jfeise

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jfeise
tooter1952 wrote:This woot-off will end December 23rd, 2012.

No, it can't. As the Maya already knew, the world ends on Dec. 21, 2012.

Darksoul13

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Darksoul13
etherium wrote:Okay. I think Woot is going to be stuck for the next few hours. There are horrible items on woot, wine.woot, home.woot and kids.woot -- all at once! Everyone's just sitting here and buying nothing.

Of course, this camera is mediocre and priced above $50. Thus most wooters will just sit and wait until either others get impatient and buy just to cancel ( at least a third will) later. Just to go nuts when another item far from the bundle of carrots or something they would actually need appears after. Rinse and repeat.

Silly Rabbit......

bethany3cat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bethany3cat
ScoopLV wrote:Have they finally got to you?

No, but we can see right through you...

Can you read

my

mind?

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726
ThunderThighs wrote:

Getting one's nuts removed gives you the equiptment needed to play ladderball

roxannez

quality posts: 13 Private Messages roxannez

lamecakes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lamecakes

so why no Barrels of Crud in the woot-off? has amazon killed Woot D=?

Or did i miss Barrels of Crud in a hidden blog like the Xmas ones are?

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV
rlloyd3 wrote:You know it's bad when they're not even selling in Idaho. I guess they're locked in a high stakes game of Glow in the Dark Volleyball with Montana.

Utah is sitting in their AbLifter-Plus chairs, watching....

debraae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages debraae

Mmmmmm........

Deb-er-do
Thank you for the Birthday Crap, Woot! 7/11/14

kurahee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kurahee

I have a question about this Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!ola so many seek.

There are 2 other woot offs running right now. Do they all have a Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!ola in their futures, also?

or do they get access to the same Barrels of Crud that the woot! site puts out?

ie, does the Barrels of Crud contain different items in a household Barrels of Crud vs. kids Barrels of Crud vs a regular Barrels of Crud

Darksoul13

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Darksoul13
Benwahzx wrote:be still, my heart

I freaked when I saw that.

Silly Rabbit......

mamawoot

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mamawoot
atucny wrote:Wait I'm Awake! wud i miss?

not a damn thing.

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich
bethany3cat wrote:I believe [ThunderThighs] is spoken by the voice of Gene Roddenberry's wife.

Nice (only slightly late) birthday homage to Majel Barrett!

EDIT ... wait, I'm so tired from this woot-off that I thought today was already tomorrow. Birthday homage not late.

sdc100

quality posts: 502 Private Messages sdc100
jseureau wrote:It either starts with the letter T,K,L or S

Liar?
Loser?
Lollipop?

LostpunkDc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LostpunkDc

This is still up ... Somebody buy the 100 of them so we can get the next woot..k-thankxz

...And God Said Let There Be Me

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I think Woot actually decided to make this the WORST WOOTOFF EVAR!!!!111

That way when people complained everyone would say, "no no wait, feb 2012 was DEFINITELY the worst wootoff ever" Or maybe just to give us a hint of what the "worst wootoff ever" could look like.

djy5005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djy5005

Paul

bjwongw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjwongw

Okay call me a liar, but I swear this bar hasn't moved a pixel in the last two hours.

christinue

quality posts: 2 Private Messages christinue
mwolfatwork wrote:Did you happen to see the arrow to the knee tshirt on shirt.woot?

Yes, good sir (or madam), I did. But the "warning to adventurers" was a far better shirt presentation of that theme.

tooter1952

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tooter1952
tooter1952 wrote:This woot-off will end December 23rd, 2012.

oops, I meant December 21st

ScoopLV

nmumark wrote:I was just looking to buy a router (for woodworking) Talk about a frustrating craigslist search

Bosch 1617 for handheld, Porter Cable 7518 for router tables.

jb3301

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jb3301

The lights are still flashing but me thinks the Woot-off is over. Back to one-day-one-deal. Thanks for the excitment Woot!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
bjwongw wrote:Okay call me a liar, but I swear this bar hasn't moved a pixel in the last two hours.

YOU'RE A LIAR

barrypye

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barrypye

Can you hear them, Timmy?
It's the Bells Of Christmas!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CowboyDann wrote:I think Woot actually decided to make this the WORST WOOTOFF EVAR!!!!111

That way when people complained everyone would say, "no no wait, feb 2012 was DEFINITELY the worst wootoff ever" Or maybe just to give us a hint of what the "worst wootoff ever" could look like.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

reggaemyelitis

quality posts: 32 Private Messages reggaemyelitis
kurahee wrote:I have a question about this Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!ola so many seek.

There are 2 other woot offs running right now. Do they all have a Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!ola in their futures, also?

ie, does the Barrels of Crud contain different items in a household Barrels of Crud vs. kids Barrels of Crud vs a regular Barrels of Crud

That is just a bunch of crap... I have no idea where you have been getting your information.

“Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.” -- Peter Tosh

salwei

quality posts: 3 Private Messages salwei
pureval wrote:My best Woot purchase was my Sansa clip, I use it all the time and it is tough enough to survive the number of times I drop it.

My most regretful would be the set of random shirts I bought when another shirt was suddenly pulled. I got one shirt I already owned and two I hated.

My best woot was a barrel of crud containing two motorola athletic bluetooth devices (use everyday while running).

Worst purchase was a random shirt I never wear (however I wear the other two all the time).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

Hey guys im back! :D

Anyway, why is this still up?

Woot-off!
90%
Time left: 229mins 40secs

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

mopar2ya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mopar2ya
jfeise wrote:No, it can't. As the Maya already knew, the world ends on Dec. 21, 2012.

Actually might still be going on after all of us have met our untimely demise and there is noone left to buy the Barrels of Crud..

bethany3cat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bethany3cat
ivanivanovich wrote:Nice (only slightly late) birthday homage to Majel Barrett!

Not late in Texas. It's February 23.

Although Majel is late.

blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
kurahee wrote:I have a question about this Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!ola so many seek.

No.

bjwongw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjwongw
CowboyDann wrote:YOU'RE A LIAR

awww

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj
ThunderThighs wrote:

I read that in a GLaDOS voice.

christinue

quality posts: 2 Private Messages christinue

allhighruler

quality posts: 5 Private Messages allhighruler

The Bag of c.rap is the bag of prey for wooters. We lie in wait, watching the website go through item after item, oblivious to the world around us. For night the hunters lie, not sleeping, but in a pouncing position. They sit erect in their chairs, one finger on F5, one hand in their pants. Item after item passes, until, POOF, it appears. They click and click buy it now, but their lack of job causes them to have a cheap internet provider. They sit in anguish as others take their prize, hoping next time, they will feast on the left overers.

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich
bethany3cat wrote:Not late in Texas. It's February 23.

Although Majel is late.

Yes, sorry, I corrected my post. Coulda sworn it was already tomorrow.

And, someplace, it probably is.

ScoopLV

Best woot ever was the Kitchen Warfare shirt. If there's a shirt rest, I'll buy another three.

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

All four woot-offs have the yellow bar in the same position...and nooooooooooooooooooooone of them are moving. Argh. This is pure patoot, woot. We loved it when you played games with us, tricked us, drove us nuts with anticipation. Now, it's just downright uncreative boredom. You've lost your edge wootazon.....