carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carol2bs1grl
RomeoJN wrote:Ha! We were just talking about this camcorder earlier, and here it appears (while the rest of you are waiting for your crapola).

Yeah, I for one, was happy to see this. It's a great camera that will PAUSE video, so I had to pull the trigger again.

[urlhttp://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[/url]

Iamlegend21087

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iamlegend21087

in for 300 if woot gives up CRAP!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

smeglet

quality posts: 8 Private Messages smeglet

Does woot even have enough stuff to run a four day? I mean, how many of you have seen it? It's an exciting thought, though... hm....

pwhitwor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwhitwor
sellbuyer92 wrote:Here is my theory I had last time a Camcorder came up...The theme has been cameras, so camcorders are just the (enter word) of cameras. So it's a subtle hint that the Barrels of Crud might be next, but I was wrong last time. And plus we're all tired so please don't beat me up too hard. It made more sense 10 hours ago...Here's a cat pic...

I didn't follow the post but the pic would make reading a 3-page essay on the subject worth it.

christinue

quality posts: 2 Private Messages christinue
sellbuyer92 wrote:Here is my theory I had last time a Camcorder came up...The theme has been cameras, so camcorders are just the (enter word) of cameras. So it's a subtle hint that the Barrels of Crud might be next, but I was wrong last time. And plus we're all tired so please don't beat me up too hard. It made more sense 10 hours ago...Here's a cat pic...

predicting Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute! is like trying to interpret Nostrodomus.

lunastrixae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunastrixae

Cheap headset coming up next!

beertwenty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages beertwenty

If you order now, it should be at your door in time to film yourself NOT getting your bookshelf of condors! Maybe I have time to shower.....

gandara

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gandara

Well woot my legs are swelling up again sitting here so long. Your definitely a health hazard, gluing hoarders for deals to their pc's like we are zombies.
We are addicted out her here in cyberland so it's your turn to make the first move.

I'm / We're all waiting.

ON another note: I did get 2 leakfrogs today.

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for Mac and PC
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive
XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable
PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier
The Filthy Hippies T-shirt
Woot-Off Lights X2
Portable Sonar Fish Finder
Flush Light
Uniden Bluetooth Headset
LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack
Crap Bags X5
Joined Woot on Oct 2008

DMusicJr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DMusicJr

Bed time....back at 4am tomorrow before I leave for work, hopefully the wootoff will live on past 1am.

You're on probation!
You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason:
Avoiding probation. (96h)
Please stare at the photo on the left for 96 hours and then try posting again.

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV
iamhappy726 wrote:Woot's new theme song: 'You Ought to be in Pictures'.

They're going to put me in the movies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2K_FWVI3AM

awarner32

quality posts: 1 Private Messages awarner32

woot. hatred and addiction fills my veins. another 100 cameras to make yourself more revenue

fachagooch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fachagooch

Oh God there has to be 100 of them, the bar barely moved WAAAA

diann2121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diann2121

will they really do a four day woot?

pureval

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pureval

Man this woot-off is going so slow I am running out of videos of Pinkys injuring themselves on the internet. Now what to do with my time?

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

polka70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polka70
carol2bs1grl wrote:Thanks woot....buying again to replace the stolen one. Gonna take better care of this one, that's for sure. Now if only I could get the memory card back from the stolen one!

Hope you wooted the security cameras as well!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sellbuyer92
jseureau wrote:Guess my first name and I will give you a free $5.oo Woot coupon

Curtis...

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

sdc100

quality posts: 503 Private Messages sdc100
Xanthus1 wrote:I bought the JVC Everio from a previous woot for $119'ish : http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=21550

Would it be worth it for me to buy this (upgrading to 60 fps @ 1080i, being able to take still pictures, 1.5MP -> 5 MP sensor), and try to sell the JVC Everio?

ABSOLUTELY. I trashed the JVC for being featureless. I fact, some digital still cameras around that price range have better video features. Among the major deficiencies: Monaural and not stereo audio, inability to pause while recording, no optical stabilization, and no still photos. It is JVC's most basic camera and it's obvious that they were trying to mask the deficiencies. For example, they never outright tell you that the stabilization isn't optical. Nor do they admit that it doesn't record in stereo. In fact, they talk about stereo audio in several places. Only when you look at the diagram do you realize that it only has one mike.

This Samsung is much better, lacking only the 40x optical zoom of the JVC. Plus it has much superior optics. Neither JVC nor Samsung are known for optics, but Samsung wisely chose a top lensmaker to design and manufacture its lens. Critics, i.e. dpreviews, have touted its minimal chromatic and geometric aberrations.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

------------------
I Bet on Sky

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet

kayelsee22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayelsee22

I was excited to get off work and not miss the Barrels of Crud Guess I will have to miss it tomorrow while at work! How exciting!

christinue

quality posts: 2 Private Messages christinue

Sleep? I don't need sleep? Sleep is for the weak?

saschab

quality posts: 2 Private Messages saschab

I'm sad. I'm hungry. I have to poop. My family is mad at me. And I have no kitty pictures to post. I'm once again a woot*off failure. Maybe 2 years from now, I'll once again brave the w00t*off in search of the coveted briquette of chaos.

tom760

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760
duckcake wrote:It's only 9:46 woot-time

my bad

time zones baffle me

rocknuncolts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocknuncolts

it must be nice screwing fans out of a Bag of Junk! Yeah! Crap doesnt cut it! This site is garbage because we keep geting quality products is "CRAP"

jmcginn825

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmcginn825

Yeah I am for sure they were serious about no more Ba Of Cr

pedrettb

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pedrettb

This is insane...the Basket of Crickets must be incredible.

pwhitwor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwhitwor
miken927 wrote:

GIVE THIS MAN A QUALITY POST

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726
gandara wrote:Well woot my legs are swelling up again sitting here so long. Your definitely a health hazard, gluing hoarders for deals to their pc's like we are zombies.
We are addicted out her here in cyberland so it's your turn to make the first move.

I'm / We're all waiting.

ON another note: I did get 2 leakfrogs today.

you have not been working out enough on your Wii action board.

NorthwestGator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NorthwestGator

Anyone know how much less products are during a WootOff, compared to when those same products were sold during a deal of the day? Is there a way to look this up on Woot?

Northwest

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000

> 5 sold. Bar barely moved. This will take a while.

jseureau

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jseureau
sellbuyer92 wrote:Curtis...

Wrong!

skbruck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skbruck

Has anyone seen a Barrels of Crud come out this late at night?

Keith Brucker

mopar2ya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mopar2ya
smeglet wrote:Does woot even have enough stuff to run a four day? I mean, how many of you have seen it? It's an exciting thought, though... hm....

What are you talking about... doesn't appear that woot had enough stuff to run for three days...

allhighruler

quality posts: 5 Private Messages allhighruler

The is what I will send to woot if they remove the camera and give me a Barrels of Crud

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
smeglet wrote:Does woot even have enough stuff to run a four day? I mean, how many of you have seen it? It's an exciting thought, though... hm....

They've never done four days. Their own rules say 24-72 hours, so if they go the full 72 hours it will just end at midnight, Central Time, bag or no bag.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

crashck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crashck

Woot is selling all their inventory so they can have space for their new branch offs of tablet.woot, camera.woot,and vacuum.woot

blakem001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages blakem001

Please Pullllllllll this item arghraarrahrgrah

bfentress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfentress
kados wrote:fail woot is fail

says the guy sitting on woot

kayelsee22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayelsee22
jseureau wrote:Guess my first name and I will give you a free $5.oo Woot coupon

James....