bjfolks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjfolks

No Todd's Dirt Seasoning either!!!!

sutures

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sutures

Worst... Woot-off... Ever!

brassy5000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brassy5000

The sound of 100s of wootalyzers being turned off....

That seemed like a big business run woot off...

RossLH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RossLH

Bundles of Clones count - 3

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Well on the plus side, no one remembers that PR nightmare when Woot! raised the prices on shirts and then switched to a company that makes their blanks out of the country for cheaper. Well played Woot!, well played.

cindihoward

quality posts: 42 Private Messages cindihoward

Needs a backlit keyboard...sigh

MissouriMomma

mclovintonite

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mclovintonite

Great specs for the price except that processor is god awful. Pretty much makes it not worth it. Is 1.4 Ghz a typo? Does Woot! mean 2.4 Ghz? If not, there are faster cell phones.

aldukeman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aldukeman

I need to change my answer to the question about the wootoff quality that was asked a couple days ago. I can now confirm that this was the worst wootoff ever. No Barrels of Crud nor shirt.woot sale, Dot's Poetry Corner

edit: wow, l4m3 gets edited to Dot's Poetry Corner, so this is what it's like to be trolled

RobFurious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobFurious

Seems like it has been down hill since Amazon bought Woot!. I'm taxed on purchases now. $12 t-shirts. And this crappy woot off. WEAK!

exiled1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages exiled1

havent been here in a while, and apparently missed 99.9% of this one. So how do you all know its over again?

hopkindm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hopkindm

I know we always say it but I don't know how this COULDN'T be the worse woot-off ever. We didn't even get any monkeys or some Dot's Poetry Corner FU toilet flusher or anything like that to finish it off.

ymagness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ymagness

we can all get a good night's sleep now.

w00t!

Roy33sakic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic
sensenigk wrote:I don't expect a bandolier of carrots every wootoff. But I do expect a happy ending! No screaming monkeys, no woot off lights, no nothing? Kinda leaves me limp.

My thoughts EXACTLY.

wonderx60

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wonderx60

No bandolier of carrots...good thing i'm a carnivore my F-5 finger was getting itchy

sandpro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sandpro

Just like my last date... 3 days of anxiously waiting and no happy ending...

propenguin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages propenguin

Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!!!!

bakntime

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bakntime
LJMillard wrote:I'm glad it's over. I was getting tired of the sirens and rooster crows.

hehe

I ain't signing anything! What? It's not that kind of signature? Oh. So that's what it is? Oh. I'm still not interested.

aceve009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aceve009

I feel like they're playing a cruel joke on us and in 30 minutes a Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute! will miraculously show up... one can only hope right?

Tamara Acevedo

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726
haloman800 wrote:LOL

I LOVE YOU WOOT. THANKS FOR NOT GIVING IN TO THESE INGRATES.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheers. My setiments exactly.. Time for the beggars to beg for a free restaurant meal and free gas.. Welcome to the cold cruel real world. As Tom Hanks said in one of his movies: There's no crying...

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester

I...

I just wanted some monkeys...

was that so much to ask?

*sobs in a corner

HikingStick

quality posts: 6 Private Messages HikingStick

Did you send someone to my house last week to sabotage my wife's laptop? Strange how it died right as she's going back to school, and right as you guys are about to offer this great deal.

Hmmm...that might explain the black helicopters...

HikingStick
Blessings Of Commerce> Seven!
Woots> 36 and counting!
Sellout Woots> Eight.
Shirt Woots> Two (BoCarrots, The Raven).
Kids Woots> Eight.

supahcoolx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages supahcoolx

Hay, has anyone complained about how awful the woot-off was yet?

graber07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages graber07

Its just a ploy to see who will stay up. The monkeys and the Bongos Over Canada come after this junk sells out. Wait and see (and tell me about it in the morning).

rlloyd3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlloyd3

I wonder if Woot didn't expect the Woot-off to go that long and their software just automatically put this up.

Woots I've Wooted:
01/30/07 • LeakFrog (1) | 01/16/07 • Kensington 3 Button Optical Scroll Mouse - 2 Pack (1)
12/08/06 • Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape (1) | 12/07/06 • Linksys WAP11 Instant Wireless Network Access Point (2)
11/17/06 • Ridiculously Large Universal Remote Control (1) | 11/17/16 • Random Crap (3)

tommythecat78

quality posts: 18 Private Messages tommythecat78

Having no expectations coming into this woot-off I am perfectly satisfied. At least now all the posts from whiny people with entitlement issues will slowly fade away until the next woot-off. ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________
My Cellar (has not been updated in forever)
Do the people want fire that can be applied nasally? -Golgafrinchan Marketing Consultant

egadog

quality posts: 3 Private Messages egadog

I vaguely recall this happening before a couple of years ago, but they ended up restarting the woot-off. Doesn't look like it this time around though.

Roy33sakic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic
jpawmsu wrote:its over.

Everyone should cancel the items they bought.

lol I feel like you're being a tad bit dramatic there.

inkagneato

quality posts: 1 Private Messages inkagneato

Three Days and all I ended up with was some Schwetty balls...

usanettom

quality posts: 11 Private Messages usanettom

Oh, quit the whining already! It's gone on for three frickin' days!!!!

jenntegt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenntegt
silo11 wrote:was on home.woot this time

Doesn't count. They had quantity of 3. Yes, THREE. As in one person got them.

majormudd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages majormudd
bwobo wrote:FRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Agreed,

I realize they don't have to do a Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute! every wootoff, but what has become of woot when they dont even put up a screaming monkey, or at least some lights.

crashck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crashck

I cannot even express my anger towards Woot!...not for no Barrels of Crud because I have too slow of an internet, but for no flying monkey...no word can describe the emotions that I have towards Woot!, but if there was a word that could describe it I'm sure the word would kill anyone that used it.

natekahl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natekahl

I have this same dv7 but with an i72670QM in it...slightly faster processor, but aside from that everything it the same. I know these had a problem with some screen flicker/connectivity problems so that may be what the mass refurb was that enabled woot to get their hands on them. Aside from the processor though this is a seemless machine, and the processor isn't that bad. Slap a $99 (-30) SqT warranty on it and your good to go.

kirknall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirknall

And then there was the amazingly engaging and not-at-all-crappy-or-tedious game of 'guess the specific model of cookware we happened to buy too many of and are trying to pawn off as a 'kids' item because we have something worse in mind for 'home' and hey have you seen the Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System of which we're the sole distributor?'

bmel

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bmel

Sad for no Backpacks of Crabs.. But! I did get two things I needed and one I just wanted!

amoraluv

quality posts: 3 Private Messages amoraluv

That blew my mind. No monkeys and no Barrels of Crud Wow this place is going tot he dogs fast.

murphy0515

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murphy0515

I am really bummed that there was no Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!.
I quit woot! forever!
Big Waste of Time!

After 8 years, I want a divorce!

KCFalcon59

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KCFalcon59

I am shocked. No bag of crud. No flying monkeys. Nothing but wasting my time. Can we get a Woot explanation?

toenacious

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toenacious

I predict another woot off tomorrow, Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute! and all.