sdc100 wrote:Hey, still working nights? Nice to have company. I understand what you mean but couldn't someone at Woot call or email Fuji and verify this post, which claims that a rep said they weren't Heavy Duty? If true, then simply add a disclaimer in the description. That can save Woot a lot of hassle from unhappy buyers who may claim fraud. In no way am I blaming Woot for the mislabeling(?), which is clearly Fuji's fault.
ps - I'm wearing long shorts that have little lightning bolts on the fabric so I guess I can be called "lightning thighs." We can be a crime fighting duo!
Okay, I've got to go to work (really horrible right now with hours), but I decided to peek in and read ALL of the comments this time around, and I'll give it a try rapid fire:
1. We're obviously in sdc100's range of expertise.
2. If I'm reading this properly, these will dispose into the environment "better" because of the ingredients (recycling energy effort excepted).
3. Since nobody else asked, I will:
Are these therefore the perfect battery for the Leak Frogs I just bought on sellout (more of)?
I have a lot of leak frogs, and was about to do a battery check anyway soon.
4. I didn't realize the previous sale set the unofficial record for comments. I would have thought as a quick guess that something like the Ooma or the Colgate dental devices was higher up in comments.
5. Hey woot, do y'all keep track of a top 10 of # of comments? It'd be interesting to see.
6. I peeked at what was offered in the woot-off--way too busy to follow this time. I understand why people want to still complain about it, but when I looked back at woots pre-Amazon, I'm still not convinced that the products offered are significantly different overall in interest. I think woot upset people as much with not being entirely predictable (i.e., no monkey/similar item to end, no bag), but my gut feeling is the majority of the die-hards aren't leaving just because of this. Vent steam, come back in a while. (One word: Excalibur)
7. Woot, is there any way to find out the earliest expiration date on any of these batteries (i.e., look at a few packages) or is that asking too much?
8. sdc100, thanks for the info.
9. scd100, on the other hand, I'm just not clicking with the "lightning thighs" deal. I'm sure the two of you would make a wonderful crime fighting duo, but,...
Thanks. Back to work (ugh). P.S., How many days a week do moderators like ThunderThighs work?
Edit: cappo got to the leakfrog question while I was typing this.