3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
BaByliss PRO 1" Straightening Iron
$44.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

troller11

quality posts: 7 Private Messages troller11

Can I straighten out my warped sense of humor with this thing?

brentm3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brentm3

Rats, I was hoping for bulk bags of 3.5mm jacks.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Video Review

that was fun while it lasted!

rickeysue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickeysue

I'm bald so I guess I shouldn't get this?

Dissonance

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Dissonance

Really, Woot!? Oh, how I long for the days of Sansas and Roombas.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Wow. With buzz-words like "3d, nano, titanium, and pro" on the packaging, you know it's good!

Kapil

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Kapil

Perhaps if I get this for the better half, the next time I buy some random woot widget for myself, she won't disapprove so vociferously. It's all about compromise - and distributing woot purchases evenly - that's how you make a relationship last.

--
www.kapilville.com

lichme

quality posts: 2738 Private Messages lichme

Heres some other straighteners from the same company here

A few reviews @ Wally World with good feedback Here

michaels1715

quality posts: 9 Private Messages michaels1715

HeiYoo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages HeiYoo

At first glance, I thought these were electric tongs.

spydertap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spydertap

Straightening iron or really expensive electric tongs?

Kapil

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Kapil

I can't fap to this!

--
www.kapilville.com

LandStander248

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LandStander248

Oh nice it's a.... a very cool.... thing for soldering?

tsfisch

quality posts: 39 Private Messages tsfisch

Got this as a late Christmas present for the wife on a previous Woot. She claims that it works really well and she likes it a lot.

jguggisberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jguggisberg

Yo this seller is straight, Ive used him before.

DennisEChung

quality posts: 66 Private Messages DennisEChung

I bought one for my wife the last Woot. She liked it so much I ended up ordering another one for my daughter. It was about the same price from an Amazon seller.

pmeyer182

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pmeyer182

babyliss makes the best flatirons...i have thick curly hair and a lot of it!..even the Chi doesnt work on me..but babyliss shows my hair whose boss!!! the 2" one i have retails at 150 and is only sold in prof beauty supply stores where you have to have a cosmo license to buy things..which means they get to sell them for $200!!

btw..im a chick

Robearlbms

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Robearlbms

Can it really give you "confidence" though, that is the question. I'd be all over it.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I'm having trouble finding this *exact* color but I was able to find one in a color that is more plane jane over at amazon for 89 dollars.

Save 30 dollars and get a cooler pattern by buying it today from woot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Just want to say that these things were really hot last time and sold out early.

Yeah, I said that. I'm just gonna leave that gem right there.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Robearlbms

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Robearlbms

I can't imagine what that would look like"downstairs". It's kinda creepy.

WootAGuy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WootAGuy

This Woot is so bad I just had to post my first comment. Woot is becoming irrelavent. With the products I've seen for sale lately, I'm about to remove the Woot icon from my desktop and the Woot app from my smart phone. They're just not worth my time to check any more.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
ThunderThighs wrote:Just want to say that these things were really hot last time and sold out early.

Yeah, I said that. I'm just gonna leave that gem right there.

I was thinking the same thing but I couldn't find the previous sale anywhere. My google-fu is weak tonight.

msruru

quality posts: 15 Private Messages msruru

I got one of these a few months ago and frankly I think the handle runs too hot. It's uncomfortable to hold.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

My friend has this. She states ”It heats up in less than five seconds and the ceramic plates straighten without static buildup. It gets your hair so straight it looks sleek. She spent a lot more money than this. She's used it for at least two years, and it works as well as the day she got it.”

ThunderThighs

Staff

WootAGuy wrote:This Woot is so bad I just had to post my first comment. Woot is becoming irrelavent. With the products I've seen for sale lately, I'm about to remove the Woot icon from my desktop and the Woot app from my smart phone. They're just not worth my time to check any more.

Sorry you feel that way. However, this item sold over 1000 units before noon the last time it was offered.

Previous Offer from December

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ashliz8806

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashliz8806

I like Blu-ray players, vacuums, and hdmi cables just as much as the next person.....but I also like being pretty. So yeah, I'm in for one.

almirar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages almirar

From a gal who straightens daily, this is overpriced and not so spectacular! I have an Conair Infinity Pro that has 3 styles in one kit for $20 at Costco. It also comes with a heat protective glove which is priceless! Yes it has ceramic heating plates and the straightener comes with a curved edge so gals can straighten and give a little curl to the ends. Believe me, mine gives glamorous results!! The second tool is a curling one!

Check out Conair for comparison...

jseureau

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jseureau

My wife bought the 1 1/25 iron like a week ago for twice this price! She loves it and she threw her Chi away!

kittymac

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kittymac

Last time it sold out before I decided what to do... now temptation rears its head again.... Woot why do you tempt me so...

labrat0017

quality posts: 9 Private Messages labrat0017

I do not have this particular brand, but I have to say the curved plates are really great at adding curl to the ends of hair. It makes it easy to create that tousled wave thing quickly. Just saying

evilg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages evilg

I can remember back in the day when woot! actually sold cool crap...stuff off the wall, tech crap. Now look what it has come to....ugh.

JRuegg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JRuegg
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry you feel that way. However, this item sold over 1000 units before noon the last time it was offered.

Previous Offer from December

Maybe so, but the cute bunny/penguin shirts sell out too. It just feels like the customer base has changed. Good for you, bad for me.

tryzub

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tryzub

You're right,TT. I missed it for my wife last time. Glad it came back.

For those if you belly-aching about what Woot has been putting up for sale, you might try constructive criticism. Make some suggestions on products you'd like to see. Trolling never effects real change.

Reason for edit: fixed typos.

michaels1715

quality posts: 9 Private Messages michaels1715

I have very thick, curly hair that has never been successfully straightened. Over the years, I have let a few professionals try chemical straighteners, but all they succeeded in doing was turning my curly blonde mop into a frizzy blonde afro, lol. A straightening iron has been tried a few times as well, but those results were even worse.

I had NO intention of even considering buying one of these - that is, until I read some of the reviews on Amazon just now. This sounds like a really good product! If it can keep an African-American's curly coarse hair nice and silky straight, there is a chance it could work on mine as well!

http://www.amazon.com/review/R6M0T3LUP3E0I/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Thanks Woot! Even though it might only be a short-lived dream, now I at least have a little bit of hope again that my hair might be straightenable. Had you asked me earlier today whether I would try straightening my hair ever again, I probably would have said "No - my hair can't be straightened." That may still be true, but for the first time in a LONG time, I feel like there's a possibility it's not. :D

evilsmoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages evilsmoo

...Will it work with my Mac? :D

ThunderThighs

Staff

evilsmoo wrote:...Will it work with my Mac? :D

Yep! Just make sure your mac is unplugged from the wall. Then get the iron really hot. Now run it along the electrical cord to straighten that thing right out.

Your mac will never be the same!