yiscah


quality posts: 1 Private Messages yiscah

Mine arrived Friday. I was a bit skeptical, cause the reviews sounded too* good, but WoW! I'm a lazy hair fixer and this thing makes me look like I've just left the salon, seriously. The 14 y.o. daughter and I have fought over it all weekend. Should have gotten two.

enoyaa


quality posts: 0 Private Messages enoyaa
tatterbits wrote:Same price on up to three.. the discount is in the shipping. Instead of paying $5 per, you can ship all three for $5.

( make sense ?))



Makes sense thanks for the info.

enoyaa


quality posts: 0 Private Messages enoyaa

Woot where is my item.told my friend in ohio who bought one n got it wednesday.in ga n email said shipped on wednesday to be delivered on friday then changed to saturday n still nothing.called fedex n they telling me they dnt have it but post office is the one to deliver even though it says in transit on their website.someone get back to me on this pls

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

enoyaa wrote:Woot where is my item.told my friend in ohio who bought one n got it wednesday.in ga n email said shipped on wednesday to be delivered on friday then changed to saturday n still nothing.called fedex n they telling me they dnt have it but post office is the one to deliver even though it says in transit on their website.someone get back to me on this pls



Yes, this shipped SmartPost so FedEx delivers it to your Post Office for final delivery. Give it a couple days then if it doesn't show up, contact service@woot.com for assistance.



FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

enoyaa


quality posts: 0 Private Messages enoyaa
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, this shipped SmartPost so FedEx delivers it to your Post Office for final delivery. Give it a couple days then if it doesn't show up, contact service@woot.com for assistance.



thanks for letting me know.will wait it out

jnevil


quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

BaByliss PRO 1” Straightening Iron has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

crazyabouthedgehogs


quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazyabouthedgehogs

I just got mine and it will not power on. I was so excited to get it and now I'm just ANGRY!

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
crazyabouthedgehogs wrote:I just got mine and it will not power on. I was so excited to get it and now I'm just ANGRY!



Yikes! Feel free to drop service@woot.com a line if you haven't already!

I'm just hanging out, really.

DennisWKam


quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

crazyabouthedgehogs wrote:I just got mine and it will not power on. I was so excited to get it and now I'm just ANGRY!



Sorry about that. We did get your email and we'll be replying shortly. Hopefully we'll get this all straightened out.

crazyabouthedgehogs


quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazyabouthedgehogs
DennisWKam wrote:Sorry about that. We did get your email and we'll be replying shortly. Hopefully we'll get this all straightened out.



Thanks. Will I receive a refund or a replacement?

jlcole07


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlcole07

Just got mine today! It's kind of weird because UPS delivered it, and all other times shipping with woot, it's FedEx Smartpost.

Powered this baby up and I am IN love! I went to school to be a stylist, and I couldn't pass this price up.

echoi5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages echoi5

I love my new iron! It heats up quickly and I can adjust how hot I want it to get. My previous iron cost twice as much and wasn't nearly as good.