WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mortimer devises a plan to goose sales on Woot by harnessing the awesome power of song. It basically probably almost can't fail!

mredleaf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mredleaf

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Bring back the audio podcasts!

theant

quality posts: 7 Private Messages theant

here is an idea... have M&M (our two favorite woot monkeys) watch Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. . . then make sure you are recording their reaction to the dining scene in the RAJ's palace. . . That should be pretty good fodder for another podcast. . .?

Soup... and dessert.

Maybe find a good product to link it to. Like SkullCandy Earphones (skulls <--> movie)

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21

This week's video is easily in the Top 20 of Mortimer & Monte videos of all time!

ruadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruadog

If this portends the return of the daily podcast, I'll buy me those SkillSet tools....

parityanimal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parityanimal

Great! Thanks guys. Now I've got that $#%^&*@ song stuck in my head...

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Fantastic!

sgsax

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sgsax

This should be the new theme song. I'll be whistling this all day. I need to buy me some ...

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

I'm completely backing Mortimer in the idea of harnessing the power of song to drive sales on questionable merchandise. Otherwise known (as Monte pointed out) as resurrecting the audio podcast.

On another note, Mortimer gets great sound out of that tiny keyboard. He also is very talented, especially considering he has no fingers.

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj

You dirty tease... and yet I keep coming back.

Jae87

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jae87
mredleaf wrote:Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Bring back the audio podcasts!

^

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

DealSeekerDude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DealSeekerDude

Is it just me or did that theme song sound a lot like "Crocodile Rock"?

claren44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages claren44

pretty music, must buy stuff...pretty music, must buy stuff...

mkentosh

quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

paid in pies......classic

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
DealSeekerDude wrote:"Crocodile Rock"

I can hear it now that you say so.

amillen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amillen

Thanks, now I have the song stuck in my head! Not going to lie though, I kind of liked it.