3%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Dyson DC25 Upright Ball Vacuum
$249.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

jseureau

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jseureau

Boy does this thing SUCK!!

coolbro12389

quality posts: 3 Private Messages coolbro12389

This thing really sucks! (im so original)

axphw1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages axphw1

Wish there was a choice of colors when I bought my Dyson. The red looks sharp.

jseureau

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jseureau

No but really it's AWESOME! I have one for my shop and it does the job better than you can imagine, its pretty heavy though

thumperchick

quality posts: 245 Private Messages thumperchick

I love my Dyson Ball. It does an insanely good job on getting Husky fur out of my carpets.

I only wish we had it in one of the colors offered here, and not construction equipment yellow.

rdewaters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdewaters

drummingcraig

quality posts: 10 Private Messages drummingcraig

Hmmm...a blue ball on something with that much sucking power...something seems amiss.

So are we gonna kick it - Gonna kick it woot down - Gonna break it all down - Gonna kick it woot down!

kadie22

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kadie22

I have this exact Dyson, I love it! We have a husky and it had never had problems with all his fur. Even after almost 2yrs of use.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

5 color choices? This has to be a dyson.woot record.

ZeeTwentyFour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZeeTwentyFour

I want to get the DC35 for my carpeted basement, how would this stack up.

azntzouie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages azntzouie

Vacuum expert's review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLNT-Y94Of4

Verdict: DO NOT BUY

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

dyson.woot.com will take you to this item. Conspiracy, yes.

linkdude64

quality posts: 7 Private Messages linkdude64

Damn! That picture for the description is awesome! If that was an in-shop shot Woot, props!

CharlesP2009

quality posts: 27 Private Messages CharlesP2009
axphw1 wrote:Wish there was a choice of colors when I bought my Dyson. The red looks sharp.

I got the red :-D

GoDeepInc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GoDeepInc

I should have bough the DC33!!!

Toynbert

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Toynbert
azntzouie wrote:Vacuum expert's review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLNT-Y94Of4

Verdict: DO NOT BUY

I have had my dyson DC25 for over 2 years and have had none of the problems this man has had. He is pretty adamant about the other company's vacuum that he sells, and I'm sure it is a good machine too.

That being said, mine from woot had a problem with it on delivery and the dyson lifetime warranty is honored at many local places, I took mine to kohls and they replaced it on the spot with no questions asked.

Stupid should hurt.

NewMaster

quality posts: 16 Private Messages NewMaster

I saw a commercial for a the Ball on TV tonight and thought to myself, "Dyson, the Bose of vacuum cleaners."

ErinJade

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ErinJade

I bought one in a previous Woot and my family loves it. When we first used it we vacuumed with our old vacuum, then immediately vacuumed with the Dyson. The amount of fine dust/dirt left in the carpet by our old vacuum disgusted us.

My only regret is that it didn't come in cool different colors, just yellow. Man, I'd love a blue or pink one. *reminds self that she does not need to collect $250 vacuums*

GoDeepInc

Toynbert wrote:I have had my dyson DC25 for over 2 years and have had none of the problems this man has had. He is pretty adamant about the other company's vacuum that he sells, and I'm sure it is a good machine too.

That being said, mine from woot had a problem with it on delivery and the dyson lifetime warranty is honored at many local places, I took mine to kohls and they replaced it on the spot with no questions asked.

Life Warranty????? This thing has 6months Warranty!!!

nettronic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nettronic
ErinJade wrote:I bought one in a previous Woot and my family loves it. When we first used it we vacuumed with our old vacuum, then immediately vacuumed with the Dyson. The amount of fine dust/dirt left in the carpet by our old vacuum disgusted us.

My only regret is that it didn't come in cool different colors, just orange. Man, I'd love a blue or pink one. *reminds self that she does not need to collect $250 vacuums*

Different color for each day of the week?

Dont forget to get a Dyson "vacuum cleaning vacuum" So really you need 8

lockey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lockey
Toynbert wrote:I have had my dyson DC25 for over 2 years and have had none of the problems this man has had. He is pretty adamant about the other company's vacuum that he sells, and I'm sure it is a good machine too.

Refurb=6 months New=5 years

katzland

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katzland

Hmmm... I was hoping this was one of the "animal" Dysons; the animals come with a "mini turbine" tool (like a mini roller) that's used to pick up animal hair on the steps, furnature, etc.

Has anyone bought one of the refurbished vacuums from here or another site? Has it held up after the six month warranty? Have you had any problems??

chefscott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chefscott

Jeeeeze... Why so many vacuums? It seems there are 3 a week lately.. Are wooters dirty people? Please stop with the cleaning impliments

ErinJade

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ErinJade
katzland wrote:Has anyone bought one of the refurbished vacuums from here or another site? Has it held up after the six month warranty? Have you had any problems??

I bought mine from here on 10/18/10. Still working just fine. I've cleaned the filters two or three times and it keeps chugging along. I've had no problems with it.

Glenshaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Glenshaw

My youngest daughter is a bit husky and 'fer once this vacuum picks up all the food that falls out of her mouth.

lstoy

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lstoy

Hello: The Consumers Report published a comparison of vacuum cleaners recently. I suggest you read it if you are interested in purchasing this brand.
Secondly, FYI: It's an old trick to vacuum with an old machine then vacuum with a new one. Yes, the new one picks up debris the old one missed. But, if you reverse the process, then the old machine will pick up dust and other odds and ends the new vacuum missed.
I'm glad to hear many people are satisfied considering the price they paid.

GoDeepInc

compared to ebay's dyson dc25 ref price. This is a good price! But I am still not sure if I want a brand new one!

http://www.gosale.com/4952507/dyson-dc25-ball-all-floors?gclid=CLX2is3V0a4CFYio4AodRHNSCg

cornholiogringo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cornholiogringo

this product sucks so much it can't not suck, it will never lose suction

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1070 Private Messages whatsamattaU

work break (I really shouldn't):

Product page:
http://www.dyson.com/store/product.asp?product=DC25-ALLFLOORS

Support page:
http://www.dyson.com/support/help.asp?article=32

User guide:
http://media.dyson.com/downloads/us/floorcare/manuals/dc25_opmanual_usa.pdf

From previous woot in November for same $249.99 http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4715546

My entries then:

Multiple previous woots including:

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4294655 December 2010

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4189762 October 2010, $279.99

From the previous woot's inimitable nightghost:

NightGhost wrote:Reviews:

TestFreaks

Vacuum Wizard

Upright Vacuum Cleaners Info

ezine article

Retrevo links

NightGhost wrote:YouTube videos:

HSN

Basic Review

and definition of refurbished in my signature.

Sorry, have to go.

offgridmanpolktn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages offgridmanpolktn

Can't garuntee that this will be your experience, but my refurbed Dyson that was supposed to have a 6 month warranty got turned into a 2 year one when I called customer service about it vacuuming so hard that the safety disconnect made the beater bar belt ratchet.. Removing a thin rubber strip stopped the problem. And the very considerate agent took all my registration info, and emailed verification of the extended warranty within twenty minutes.
Take the time to call in your registration rather than just mailing the card, it's worth the extra 18 months of unlimited service. Although after almost 6 months of excellent clean up behind the dogs, cats, and kids it may never be needed.

bawfaw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bawfaw

I needed a new vac recently; the Eureka wasn't what it once was. Thought about a Dyson, tried a cheap Hoover T Series. Works great, and it was only a hundred bucks. Sucks up cat hair and sand like crazy. Might be a good alternative and save you some cash for Woots of a less practical nature.

chefjoe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefjoe

For what it's worth, when I bought a roXored DC33 from woot back in January? (and woot said 6 mo warranty) when I registered online Dyson's registration confirmation email said it's covered for 5 years. Of course I printed that out and am saving it.

chaajoad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chaajoad

Our Dyson is absolutely one of the best investments in a home appliance I've yet to make. James Dyson puts his name on it - that alone speaks volumes.

If you need a vacuum, don't hesitate on this.

PS - the youtube "don't buy" link is pretty transparent ... the guy does not sell Dysons. Within 60 seconds of the first time I used a Dyson, we were ready to sell our two Oreks.

Nodwick

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Nodwick

I have a hard time trusting a vac from the same company that makes an overpriced faux-"bladeless" fan called an "air multiplier."

oldlostsoul

quality posts: 2 Private Messages oldlostsoul
bawfaw wrote:I needed a new vac recently; the Eureka wasn't what it once was. Thought about a Dyson, tried a cheap Hoover T Series. Works great, and it was only a hundred bucks. Sucks up cat hair and sand like crazy. Might be a good alternative and save you some cash for Woots of a less practical nature.

Oh. You mean that vacuum consumer reports gave the highest rating for bagless vacuums... well above ANY Dyson. And at only ~$100. WINNING!

I love my Hoover. I got it NEW, and saved ~$150 over this dog of a Dyson "deal."

kymmaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kymmaa

I want to collect them too!

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
thumperchick wrote:I love my Dyson Ball. It does an insanely good job on getting Husky fur out of my carpets.

I only wish we had it in one of the colors offered here, and not construction equipment yellow.

You could always put a hard hat on it ( your dyson ) And start Singing YMCA , like it was part of the Village People while you was vacuuming lol . Just a thought is all lol.

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

Jasoni22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jasoni22
Nodwick wrote:I have a hard time trusting a vac from the same company that makes an overpriced faux-"bladeless" fan called an "air multiplier."

I can't speak for their "air multiplier" as a fan, but our school put Dyson hand driers in some of the bathrooms, and they're pretty cool. They happen to actually work well, too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3sZ4oNiq9k