JonelB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JonelB
Caffeineismydrug wrote:This is by-far the best application for these batteries.. Low discharge, long periods of standby. Add to that, wireless game controllers, and they really solve a battery problem for a few years.

I wish Woot had AAA's on Moofi I'd buy them right now.

I got these to pair with my emergency radios/our weather radio.
I have a shortwave, and a small fm/am radio that all run on AA's, and I'd like them to have their own stash of batteries to pull from. One is going to be with them at all time and the other is going in the family room to charge batteries for remotes.

The weather radio we have also runs on Four AA's, and requires rechargeable batteries to function properly.
Plus, my older(4 years+ of use) energizers have stopped holding a charge and it's time to replace them.

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Battery Charger with 8 Batteries has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

dc6776

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dc6776

just got them in the mail. these were such a great deal and the charger is so compact/sleek