dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Run naked in the woods? I dunno.



You could do that with a dog.

You have a few years. Better put more thought into it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
ThunderThighs wrote:We had a cat that would barf after meals. Vet gave us something to settle his stomach that we gave him about 30 minutes before meals. It worked pretty well FWIW. That was 20 years ago though so I have no idea what it was.



I was really happy when I found this brand. Both cats liked it, both cats didn't puke. I think it's lacking the fats they need. So, will try something else. Poor mittens.

And yes--cats are SO much easier for travel. Not perfect, but at least you can go for a weekend.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:I was really happy when I found this brand. Both cats liked it, both cats didn't puke. I think it's lacking the fats they need. So, will try something else. Poor mittens.

And yes--cats are SO much easier for travel. Not perfect, but at least you can go for a weekend.



Our only problem is Scratchy is looking like he wants to go outside again. We need to be careful going in and out of the house.

We don't know if he was ever an outdoor cat. He sure didn't like it when son found him outside of the rental house. He wanted back in. But that was 3 years ago and he has forgotten what it was like outside.

Last time he got out, I think he was in the garage next door until he finally got hungry and came home.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Well, the day isn't over here. Just found this:



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Our only problem is Scratchy is looking like he wants to go outside again. We need to be careful going in and out of the house.

We don't know if he was ever an outdoor cat. He sure didn't like it when son found him outside of the rental house. He wanted back in. But that was 3 years ago and he has forgotten what it was like outside.

Last time he got out, I think he was in the garage next door until he finally got hungry and came home.


Brat cat goes out at night for about 5-10 minutes at a time. Seems like he just sits on the porch and looks around. I've seen him down as far as one house once.

He had a cat door at ex's house. I refuse to put in a cat door. He has a scratcher on the front door with a bell attached. That's my cue to get up and let him out.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Brat cat goes out at night for about 5-10 minutes at a time. Seems like he just sits on the porch and looks around. I've seen him down as far as one house once.

He had a cat door at ex's house. I refuse to put in a cat door. He has a scratcher on the front door with a bell attached. That's my cue to get up and let him out.



That works.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

My cats don't try to go out on their own. If I'm out, they'll come out in the back with me, but they never has free access, just supervised visits.

Guess I'll wait to see the new tee and then head to bed.

Night, ladies.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:That works.


I'm also training him that he has until I count to 7 and then the door closes. He's learning! Not of this stretch, sit, lick, look, sit, think, stretch, walk crap.


Edit: Nite Mav



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm also training him that he has until I count to 7 and then the door closes. He's learning! Not of this stretch, sit, lick, look, sit, think, stretch, walk crap.


Edit: Nite Mav



There was a cartoon somewhere this week.
Showed a cat at the gates of Heaven and St Peter saying, Well, in or out?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, TT is working and everyone is gone.
Poof posted and ran.

See you all tomorrow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Well, TT is working and everyone is gone.
Poof posted and ran.

See you all tomorrow.



Had no input for the conversation.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Nite all. I'll be around for a while.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
ThunderThighs wrote:Getting paid to read fun stuff and play on the forums from home in my pajamas. Yeah, I'd say so.



How do I sign up?!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Dray and grizzly out this morning.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining


Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GEG
Good Morning Suarez
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning PBL
Good Morning Josephus
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Don't
Good Morning Lynn
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning klozitshope
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Ice
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning Callista
Good Morning Orc
Good Morning kdcrosby
Good Morning jqubed
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning dougall
Good Morning j5
Good Morning inkycatz
Good Morning Fen
Good Morning joyner
Good Morning ThunderThighs
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning holmes dog
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning baby bee
Good Morning Ken
Good Morning Aras
Good Morning to everyone else

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning. The sun's shining, the birds are singing. Was able to leave windows open last night for the first time this year. Unbelievable in March!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Heh. Perfectly PWA.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I'm home. Uneventful drive. Actually got home earlier than I wanted (I wanted to roll in with passed out kids), oh well. Bread is rising and corned beef is on the stove.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

OH. MAN. YOU GUYS:

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

can't talk now though, busy night!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
jqubed wrote:OH. MAN. YOU GUYS:



Oh my, for a remake (is that technically right given it was a show and short films...) that looks like it might just be alright.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hello. Anybody home?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Hello. Anybody home?



No.

Are you?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:No.

Are you?



//checking//

Yep.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:OH. MAN. YOU GUYS:




Not bad. Sounds like them.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote://checking//

Yep.



How was your mini vacation.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

I just arrived and am leaving soon. Hi to everyone. Son in law needed surgery again this weekend - started running a very high temp - docs thought it was an infection and admitted him, but they could not find it as the blood tests kept changing as did the fever, etc. They finally decided it could be a problem with the stent he had put in a month ago, so yesterday, they removed it and put one each in the other two ducts. Daughter says he is feeling very well today, pain-free, and wanting to go home, but there is some formality with the antibiotics he needs and getting them at home and insurance. Consequently they are waiting for word. I would imagine it would be tomorrow since it is around 6PM out there now. Poor guy, but he keeps his spirits up.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:How was your mini vacation.



It was great. I think if we go again we'll wait another month until the outdoor pools are open. We figure, portal to portal, it's about the same time to there as to Las Vegas.
I'd really like to see the cotton in bloom, but I understand that's in late June and that's pretty hot there.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
klozitshoper wrote:I just arrived and am leaving soon. Hi to everyone. Son in law needed surgery again this weekend - started running a very high temp - docs thought it was an infection and admitted him, but they could not find it as the blood tests kept changing as did the fever, etc. They finally decided it could be a problem with the stent he had put in a month ago, so yesterday, they removed it and put one each in the other two ducts. Daughter says he is feeling very well today, pain-free, and wanting to go home, but there is some formality with the antibiotics he needs and getting them at home and insurance. Consequently they are waiting for word. I would imagine it would be tomorrow since it is around 6PM out there now. Poor guy, but he keeps his spirits up.



Keeping fingers crossed for him.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

klozitshoper wrote:I just arrived and am leaving soon. Hi to everyone. Son in law needed surgery again this weekend - started running a very high temp - docs thought it was an infection and admitted him, but they could not find it as the blood tests kept changing as did the fever, etc. They finally decided it could be a problem with the stent he had put in a month ago, so yesterday, they removed it and put one each in the other two ducts. Daughter says he is feeling very well today, pain-free, and wanting to go home, but there is some formality with the antibiotics he needs and getting them at home and insurance. Consequently they are waiting for word. I would imagine it would be tomorrow since it is around 6PM out there now. Poor guy, but he keeps his spirits up.



We will continue to pray for him.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:It was great. I think if we go again we'll wait another month until the outdoor pools are open. We figure, portal to portal, it's about the same time to there as to Las Vegas.
I'd really like to see the cotton in bloom, but I understand that's in late June and that's pretty hot there.



Yeah, I don't like heat either.
Except we have gone to the Caribbean a few times. But all you have to do there is go in the water.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

Does cotton bloom? I mean have a flower? We stopped at a rest stop on the way down here one year, and there was cotton growing in the field next to the picnic area, but it was a white fluff vs. a flower.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
klozitshoper wrote:Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

Does cotton bloom? I mean have a flower? We stopped at a rest stop on the way down here one year, and there was cotton growing in the field next to the picnic area, but it was a white fluff vs. a flower.



The white fluff is the flower.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:The white fluff is the flower.



Looks like the cotton is after the flower, like a dandelion

http://jplovescotton.com/2011/03/31/cotton-plant-cotton-field-pictorial/

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/557067023gKUzlo

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Looks like the cotton is after the flower, like a dandelion

http://jplovescotton.com/2011/03/31/cotton-plant-cotton-field-pictorial/

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/557067023gKUzlo



I stand corrected. A friend told me you practically need sunglasses, a field of cotton is so bright.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I stand corrected. A friend told me you practically need sunglasses, a field of cotton is so bright.



I'm sure you would!
Heck, I like the seeds of a dandelion better than the flower.

duh, the cotton has the seeds in it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Watching celebrity apprentice
Penn Jillette is a scary guy. Actually I knew that, but he hasn't been on this until today.


Not that anyone cares, but the only one I like on the womans team is Lisa.

I hope all the guys win! Too bad George is gone.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:I'm sure you would!
Heck, I like the seeds of a dandelion better than the flower.

duh, the cotton has the seeds in it.



And don't forget the boll weevils!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.