dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:And don't forget the boll weevils!

I googled them and they are a cool looking bug.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:I googled them and they are a cool looking bug.

"lookin' for a home"

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:"lookin' for a home"

I don't know that song. Found the lyrics but not the tune.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:I don't know that song. Found the lyrics but not the tune.

You're too young.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:You're too young.

If you say so.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Nobody?

OK

See ya tomorrow

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Just killed a stink bug with my book. Fool crawled across the desk right in front of me.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TT !!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Arghhhhhh. Why doesn't this work?

Oh, well. Happy birthday, TT.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

THANK YOU!

Dname: Nice! Very Nice. LOL

Poof: Fixed. You copied the page URL instead of the one just for the picture.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Happy Birthday Texas lady!

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GEG
Good Morning Suarez
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning PBL
Good Morning Josephus
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Don't
Good Morning Lynn
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning klozitshope
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Ice
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning Callista
Good Morning Orc
Good Morning kdcrosby
Good Morning jqubed
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning dougall
Good Morning j5
Good Morning inkycatz
Good Morning Fen
Good Morning SnifferSir
Good Morning joyner
Happy Birthday ThunderThighs
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning holmes dog
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning baby bee
Good Morning Ken
Good Morning Aras
Good Morning to everyone else

ThunderThighs

Staff

Raining wrote:Happy Birthday Texas lady!

THANK YOU, RAIN!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Happy Birthday TT!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning.

Happy b-day, Ms Thighs!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Happy Birthday TT!

I know you give unique birthday gifts, so I thought I'd give you something to help you bond with the brat cat.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Good morning everybody.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

HBD TT!

guten Morgen everyone!

Also,
How awesome is this guy?

move along

pooflady

Would those with some tech knowledge look at Today's Woot and tell me your opinion, please?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Happy birthday TT!

Good morning everyone! Today looks like scattered showers and cold, cold, cold, with a side of cold.

Bought a new betta fish this weekend, yesterday really - he's cool so far. Cat's torn between being casually indifferent and totally interested. I've got gravel, rocks, a heater, aquarium salt, plenty of food, clove oil (for eventual Sad Fish moments), a little fish net, a scrubby for the tank, stuff for the water, loads of tips (like don't wear jewelry when handling fish stuff because of the metals).

So that'll be an adventure.

I'm just hanging out, really.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Good morning Rain and everyone else who has followed. Good afternoon to those who have not yet arrived.

Happy 25th TT!! Keep it for another ten or so then do 30. Wish I could do graphics. Perhaps I will try when my eyes can actually read. Eye doc at 7AM - great time in and out - can legally drive without glasses still - but had to drive East into the sun with eyes dialated. Still not able to see very well due to glare from screen and sunlight. Good enough excuse??

Poof, I read about Stink bugs yesterday and what a problem they are. I don't know if we have any here - I would imagine so, as we have everything you can think of that is annoying, destructive, etc.

Inky, good luck with the fish. My daughter gave me a professionally set-up tank with 20 or so fish in it when she left for college so that I would not be alone (I had been widowed once before). I spent a fortune and agonized for days, hours, weeks, months, you name it because every single day I came home, a fish had met its demise. It was the most depressing thing. Hope you have much better luck.

Mavyn

inkycatz wrote:Happy birthday TT!

Good morning everyone! Today looks like scattered showers and cold, cold, cold, with a side of cold.

Bought a new betta fish this weekend, yesterday really - he's cool so far. Cat's torn between being casually indifferent and totally interested. I've got gravel, rocks, a heater, aquarium salt, plenty of food, clove oil (for eventual Sad Fish moments), a little fish net, a scrubby for the tank, stuff for the water, loads of tips (like don't wear jewelry when handling fish stuff because of the metals).

So that'll be an adventure.

Yay! Please...don't use the salt. It's not needed. FW fish are better with clean water than with salt. Promise!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Good Morning all. Thank you for the birthday wishes!!

It appears that I'm getting heavy storms, possible tornadoes, hail, and high winds for my birthday later today. As a result, dinner and a movie has changed to late breakfast and a movie.

Lplady: I'll send all the cat hair to you for crafting.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I had more birthday greetings, but none of them wanted to post. Google image is getting weird.

Oh well.

I'll just say it again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THUNDER THIGHS!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Had a double yolk in my egg this morning, which I'm sure is a sign that it's going to be an excellent day!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

apparently happy birfday wishes are in order for the thunderous thighed one.

happy birfday.

no1

pooflady wrote:Would those with some tech knowledge look at Today's Woot and tell me your opinion, please?

... it looks like some sort of computer?

oh wait, you asked for people with tech knowledge. never mind!

inkycatz

Mavyn wrote:Yay! Please...don't use the salt. It's not needed. FW fish are better with clean water than with salt. Promise!

Cat is making friends with the fish. (She's back on my lap already but it was nice to see them hanging out.)

inkycatz

pooflady wrote:Had a double yolk in my egg this morning, which I'm sure is a sign that it's going to be an excellent day!

Double the fun!

no1

inkycatz wrote:

Cat is making friends with the fish.

just lulling the fish into complacency ... softening it up for the kill.

cat: "needs salt."

no1

pooflady wrote:Had a double yolk in my egg this morning, which I'm sure is a sign that it's going to be an excellent day!

as long as the yolks don't have three eyeballs among them.

Mavyn

One of the grocery stores here sells the double yolked eggs by the carton. I was amazed, had never seen them sold specifically before, just gotten one in a regular dozen on occasion.

inkycatz

pooflady wrote:Would those with some tech knowledge look at Today's Woot and tell me your opinion, please?

This might help.

The general vibe of the thread seems to be 'not elegant, but a good basic machine' from what I'm reading.

pooflady

inkycatz wrote:This might help.

The general vibe of the thread seems to be 'not elegant, but a good basic machine' from what I'm reading.

Yeah, I read that. Unusual that there aren't a lot of "this is a pos" people. Also read the reviews on Amazom that were 90 percent favorable from people who had one.

I just want it for a backup when something goes wrong with my PC and I have to have someone fix it so I don't start getting the DTs.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yeah, I read that. Unusual that there aren't a lot of "this is a pos" people. Also read the reviews on Amazom that were 90 percent favorable from people who had one.

I just want it for a backup when something goes wrong with my PC and I have to have someone fix it so I don't start getting the DTs.

Wouldn't it be LLT (lap top tremors) Or CT (computer tremors)

I just take hubbies and make him drive back to work and get his work laptop.

It never occurs to anyone to use the desk computer anymore.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

pooflady wrote:Yeah, I read that. Unusual that there aren't a lot of "this is a pos" people. Also read the reviews on Amazom that were 90 percent favorable from people who had one.

it has a fairly large screen (17") so is likely a little heavier than your average laptop. is portability on your radar for a laptop? or would you rather have the large screen?

pooflady

no1 wrote:it has a fairly large screen (17") so is likely a little heavier than your average laptop. is portability on your radar for a laptop? or would you rather have the large screen?

I'd rather have the large screen. It's likely going to sit on my desk next to the malfunctioning PC. The few times I take it anywhere, the weight wouldn't be a problem. Maybe to Starbucks to look cool.

no1

pooflady wrote:The few times I take it anywhere, the weight wouldn't be a problem. Maybe to Starbucks to look cool.

you need an ipad for that.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.