pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Dinner in 15 minutes! Chef salad from honey baked ham.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
inkycatz wrote:Yes, although images in posts are a bit annoyingly problematic at the moment.

Imagine I am a cat with a clever caption!
Imagine me waving!

There you go.

hehe, that cat is silly

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

We had Orzo with sauteed andouille sausage, sliced baby portabella mushrooms, and fresh spinach.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken
inkycatz wrote:
Imagine me waving!

There was a cat picture?

Imagining is all I get, thanks to nonsensical internet filter at work.

Good thing I can BYOI on the sly some days. Just not today. need to be productive today.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Turken wrote:There was a cat picture?

Imagining is all I get, thanks to nonsensical internet filter at work.

haven't seen many pics on woot for weeks. i think whatever server woot is caching pics on is blocked here.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:We had Orzo with sauteed andouille sausage, sliced baby portabella mushrooms, and fresh spinach.

Mmmm, sounds yummy.

Have to get the big mixing bowl out to put that salad in in order to mix it up.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

inkycatz wrote:Yes, although images in posts are a bit annoyingly problematic at the moment.

Imagine me waving!

There you go.

I saw the cat. It was here earlier. Said, "Oh, hai."

pooflady

Two nights in a row we've been serenaded at dinner by a pileated woodbpecker, which is really unusual. Normally we see one every few years.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
AZGman wrote:We had Orzo with sauteed andouille sausage, sliced baby portabella mushrooms, and fresh spinach.

you had me until the mushrooms

back later peoples, if this thing is still working

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1

jqubed wrote:you had me until the mushrooms

philistine! everything in gman's dinner sounded delicioso.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Back for a short. Daughter and S-I-L have trusted us to look after their most cherished while they do some shopping.
The weather here has been FANTASTIC. Record highs, sun.
When I got up this morning I went out for a smoke and couldn't see past the front door. I thought something nearby was on fire. Then I saw a line up with hundreds of people in the loby and out the front door. There were news trucks and camera dudes all over.I thought fertilizer, the hotel is on fire and I didn't hear the alarm.
Turns out there was a lot of heavy fog and the people and the TV dudes were there because the hotel was being used as a voting station by the city workers union.
Belated Happy Birthday Daj!

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

Again, if anybody sees the robobugs, let me know.

pooflady

Yoo-hoo.

no1

pooflady wrote:Yoo-hoo.

no bugs on the western front.

pooflady

no1 wrote:no bugs on the western front.

Huh?

no1

pooflady wrote:Huh?

"Again, if anybody sees the robobugs, let me know." - nobody sees any bugs, nobody's gonna say anything.

pooflady

no1 wrote:"Again, if anybody sees the robobugs, let me know." - nobody sees any bugs, nobody's gonna say anything.

Jeez, when I used to hear about short-term memory loss, I thought they meant the last few months or a year, I didn't realize it was two minutes ago.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I see bugs, but not robo bugs.

playing with fabric. Have a good night.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FYI: Mac Daddy just posted in the product forum (SOG) if you want to go drag him back here.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:FYI: Mac Daddy just posted in the product forum (SOG) if you want to go drag him back here.

Yeah, I caught up with him for a second, but he was leaving. Said to say hi to everyone.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yeah, I caught up with him for a second, but he was leaving. Said to say hi to everyone.

How do you catch up for a second?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:How do you catch up for a second?

emailed him and told him to stop in. He was leaving.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GEG
Good Morning Suarez
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning PBL
Good Morning Josephus
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Don't
Good Morning Lynn
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning klozitshope
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Ice
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning Callista
Good Morning Orc
Good Morning kdcrosby
Good Morning jqubed
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning dougall
Good Morning j5
Good Morning inkycatz
Good Morning Fen
Good Morning SnifferSir
Good Morning joyner
Happy Birthday ThunderThighs
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning holmes dog
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning baby bee
Good Morning Ken
Good Morning Aras
Good Morning to everyone else

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! I've been awake since 3:30. Too much pollen, too much to think about. Daughter enjoyed her first day at work. Post op check was fine. Docs are monitoring my blood work to possibly adjust my Synthroid dosage.

If Daughter is OK at work, hubby and I are escaping to the beach. The POA annual meeting is this Saturday. It is always entertaining to hear the other property owners complain. There are two or three that complain every year about the same stuff.

This year there is a new topic of contention. The board took it upon themselves to modify the beautiful pond on the property to make it inhospitable to mallard ducks and other water birds. Lots of the property owners love the ducks. We are on the side of the ducks.

Shower time.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning Rain, Joyner and all who follow.

In the end only kindness matters

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Good morning Rain, Ice, Joyner and a good morning to the sleepyheads who will drag their butts in later in the day.

Ice, I can see your smile all the way down here.

KtC, I don't know if this would interest you or Orc, or maybe you know someone in the IT field that would be interested in this contest.

The contest is to develop an online app that can be used by vets, homeless, and some others to have access to important information that they urgently need. It will initially be used for beta testing in order to judge the entries. Eventually the winning one will be used at our Foundation supported shelters, clinics, and many other places across America that have similar needs.

The first five applicants who meet criteria will receive $10K each. The chosen winner after two months testing will receive an extra $25K. If it's something you or someone you know might be interested in please let me know and I'll give you the details. Thanks!

Edit: Glad to read you're doing well Joyner.

AZGman

Mornin', morning folks!

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
AZGman wrote:Mornin', morning folks!

Good morning sunshine!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning Joyner, Ice, Az, LPlady & Rain! (That everyone?)

How goes things? Slept in after working all night last night and then babysat friend's little munchkin. Thought I was going to get to bed early tonight but looking at the clock, it appears that I failed at that.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Mavyn

Morning all!

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Two nights in a row we've been serenaded at dinner by a pileated woodbpecker, which is really unusual. Normally we see one every few years.

Must've been the pill 'e ate!!

Mavyn

Blarg. Seems like everyone within a 3 cube radius is on the phone right now.

Days like this I wish I could work from home more than one day a week.

In other news...Supposed to rain this weekend. I'd hoped to get work done on the yard.

SnifferSir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnifferSir

Mornin' folks. Rain, rain, and more rain... Ughh!! (no offense, Rain) ;-) Toes starting to web...

Call me masochistic... But I wish 'STUPID' was painful !!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Good morning everyone!

Weather report from here: Theoretically rain, which means rain or sun in the morning, and the direct opposite in the afternoon.

I'm just hanging out, really.

pooflady

Good morning everyone (after having dragged my butt from bed, chuckle).

Joyner, beach sounds really, really great. In the last four days we've tied the high record twice and broken it twice and should break it again today. About 30 degrees above normal highs. Glad the physical stuff is going well. I'd be on the side of the ducks, too, as long as it wasn't Canada geese.

We've had nothing but the sun the last four days. Supposed to start raining Friday. Figures, that's the day I'm driving seven hours.

Mavyn

inkycatz wrote:Good morning everyone!

Weather report from here: Theoretically rain, which means rain or sun in the morning, and the direct opposite in the afternoon.

Theoretical rain sounds like an awesome forecast. Do you get Postulated Snow, too?

:p

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Good morning everyone (after having dragged my butt from bed, chuckle).

Joyner, beach sounds really, really great. In the last four days we've tied the high record twice and broken it twice and should break it again today. About 30 degrees above normal highs. Glad the physical stuff is going well. I'd be on the side of the ducks, too, as long as it wasn't Canada geese.

We've had nothing but the sun the last four days. Supposed to start raining Friday. Figures, that's the day I'm driving seven hours.

We started yesterday with fog.
Today is cloudy, but hot.
I'm thinking about the ac, but it is awful with taking humidity out of the air. We got two new in wall units and neither one takes the humidity out.
The old units smelled because there was always water in the tray, plus water dripping outside. No smell with the new ones....because all the water is still in the air in the house!

stupid hard captcha hope this posts.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:Theoretical rain sounds like an awesome forecast. Do you get Postulated Snow, too?

:p

We have, yes, although our 'local experts' aren't very good at telling us with any accuracy how much it'll be.

Oh, weather in Seattle, you fickle, fickle beast.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn

inkycatz wrote:We have, yes, although our 'local experts' aren't very good at telling us with any accuracy how much it'll be.

Oh, weather in Seattle, you fickle, fickle beast.

I liked the weather around the sound better. Sequim was really nice. Sunny! I admit, I couldn't live in Seattle year round. The lack of sunny days was a big reason I disliked California. The weather forecast there raised the accuracy average for the nation because it seldom changed.