inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dontwantaname wrote:Why is there no crap when I'm here?

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

Came by to look at the mayhem. ;) HAI. It's drive by. I should be asleep. :P

edit: ok also to report on how COOL my Lock & Locks are. (I finally broke down and bought some!)

I'm just hanging out, really.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Evening all. Just a quick drive-by while having my tea before bed. Hope all is well with everyone.

Edit: Safe travels Poof. I'll remind D'name on Saturday that you went away and that you told us.

KtC: If you get the chance please hike back to page 21. I posted something for you there towards the bottom of the page.

Ice, I'd love to see your precious one if you're so inclined when you get back.

D'name, did your husband get back from his business trip alright and did son eat the dinner you made last night?

I'll check responses in the morning. Tootired to stay up any longer. Good night!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Evening all. Just a quick drive-by while having my tea before bed. Hope all is well with everyone.

Edit: Safe travels Poof. I'll remind D'name on Saturday that you went away and that you told us.

KtC: If you get the chance please hike back to page 21. I posted something for you there towards the bottom of the page.

D'name, did your husband get back from his business trip alright and did son eat the dinner you made last night?

I'll check responses in the morning. Tootired to stay up any longer. Good night!

Hubby is home. Son will eat it tomorrow for lunch.

See you tomorrow!

Hey TT, there is talk of BEST WOOTOFF EVER, can you handle that????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Thanks, lplady.

Agree, the best woot-off in a while.

Night all. Tuesday.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GEG
Good Morning Suarez
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning PBL
Good Morning Josephus
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Don't
Good Morning Lynn
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning klozitshope
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Ice
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning Callista
Good Morning Orc
Good Morning kdcrosby
Good Morning jqubed
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning dougall
Good Morning j5
Good Morning inkycatz
Good Morning Fen
Good Morning SnifferSir
Good Morning joyner
Happy Birthday ThunderThighs
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning holmes dog
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning baby bee
Good Morning Ken
Good Morning Aras
Good Morning to everyone else

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Evening all. Just a quick drive-by while having my tea before bed. Hope all is well with everyone.

I've never written an app and Orc doesn't code anymore (I'm trying to get him back into it, but he is more interested in other aspects of IT). I do have lots of friends that code however, so I'd love to ask them if they are interested. Go ahead and send me the info, maybe I'll make them cut me a finders fee

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Sure got yappy in here last night!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning, all. Missed all the bags, drat.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning y'all.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

Morning all. Missed the crap. Woohoo!!

lplady

KtCallista wrote:I've never written an app and Orc doesn't code anymore (I'm trying to get him back into it, but he is more interested in other aspects of IT). I do have lots of friends that code however, so I'd love to ask them if they are interested. Go ahead and send me the info, maybe I'll make them cut me a finders fee

Thanks KtC. I pm'd you the information link for the project.

Morning all.

Just a quick drive-by since I'm heading out for the day. Suppose to rain here all weekend so want to get amap out of the way.

Have a great day!

lplady

cruzer wrote:Morning all. Missed the crap. Woohoo!!

Pfft, you would have just thrown it in the closet next to the prize that wasn't mailed. GG is lucky you missed it. :SMILE:

And where sir are those photos to be found? Are you building a deck?

Have a good one.

//runs off//

cruzer

lplady wrote:Pfft, you would have just thrown it in the closet next to the prize that wasn't mailed. GG is lucky you missed it. :SMILE:

And where sir are those photos to be found? Are you building a deck?

Have a good one.

//runs off//

The photos are around. Yes, we are building a deck. That has taken way too long to build. The railings are pretty much all we have left. I did one 8 foot section last night. We have another 12 sections to go.

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

Hey wooters!

good to see you back for a bit Cruzer!

no crap here. only saw one of them, and just now realized I never stood a chance even when I tried for it, because I was trying to use my old ccv number for the transaction. oops.

Mavyn

cruzer wrote:The photos are around. Yes, we are building a deck. That has taken way too long to build. The railings are pretty much all we have left. I did one 8 foot section last night. We have another 12 sections to go.

My sister and her boyfriend rebuilt the deck on my mom's house last year. Her boyfriend said it would take 4 days over 2 weekends.

It took closer to 30 days over 3 months.

I'm SO happy I wasn't part of it. It looks really nice, but yikes!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:My sister and her boyfriend rebuilt the deck on my mom's house last year. Her boyfriend said it would take 4 days over 2 weekends.

We gutted our house, except for the bathroom and kitchen, when we moved in.
Tiny house.
If you look at it, you would think, maybe a week or two to put it all back.
Took a year.
We gutted the kitchen before we were done with the rest, because it was in worse shape than it looked.

It took almost 2 years to finish round one, which was siding, windows, and the entire first floor.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

cruzer

Mavyn wrote:My sister and her boyfriend rebuilt the deck on my mom's house last year. Her boyfriend said it would take 4 days over 2 weekends.

I didn't realize how big our deck was going to be when we first started building it. If I were to go back, I would take off about 5 feet of it, and there are plenty of lessons learned from it. We have probably put 7-8 long weekends into it at this point but we started it in May of last year. It really just needs one more day and it will be done but GEG has other priorities than the deck.

*sigh*

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Morning, I suppose I should get out of bed.

Still single, can't imagine why.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Had woot bad dreams last night.

Hubby was just in St Louis for a day.

Dreamed that I was invited to a woot formal party.
I didn't remember when it was.
Hubby and I were in a restaurant and I said, how formal would a woot formal be? I bet we can wear tee shirts.
For some reason I was wearing a nice dress at the time. I never get dressed up to go out to eat.
Then a woman comes over to me. For some reason I recognize her as I think Dave's wife, who now works for shirt.woot. Professor hot pants?
She is drunk (because I know she worked at the bar they all hung out at in St Louis...not that I think she is a drunk. Was it the Royal? something like that) and she is telling me, No, you can't wear tee shirts, this is formal, you need a really nice dress or gown. Nicer than what you have on now.

So now I don't know when it is and I have nothing to wear. Plus hubby never wants to go to parties.

Somehow the hotel closet had all our clothes from home. But it was too messy to walk into.
(This idea came from son's closet where he decided he has to keep his guitars and keyboard because the basement is too damp or cold or something like that. So with 4 guitar cases and the keyboard case and stand, you can see the clothes, but you can't get to them.)

I see gowns back there, so I try to reach them. Most were daughters so way too small .
I find one that is my size, but there is no room to try it on and see the mirror. It might need to be ironed, but I can't try it on.

At this point in the dream I switch scenes and somehow I meet Mavyn. Who I also recognize. Why Mavyn? Damn if I know.

Do I ask her what she is doing in St Louis, nope. I ask her if she ever weaseled out of a party because she couldn't find a dress.
She says no, she loves parties and would never try to get out of one.

So now I'm thinking when the hell is this party? I better find no1 and ask if he remembers anything posted about it.

Then I decided it would just be easier to wake up and end the torture.
So I did.

Gee, that was a lot of anxiety just because I lost the page that would tell my how I lost out on crap this time. I didn't close any page, I have no clue where it went .

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:Morning, I suppose I should get out of bed.

Might as well wait till afternoon.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:Had woot bad dreams last night.

seems like this post is taking a year...

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:seems like this post is taking a year...

So, don't read it!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Had woot bad dreams last night.

[... snip long rambling text...]

At this point in the dream I switch scenes and somehow I meet Mavyn. Who I also recognize. Why Mavyn? Damn if I know.

ah! excellent. when you dream about someone, it's inevitably sexual in nature. i think freud taught us that. bow-chikka-bow-wow, let's see some girl-girl action, this dream is getting better and better ...

dontwantaname wrote:

[snip more text]

So now I'm thinking when the hell is this party? I better find no1 and ask if he remembers anything posted about it.

... wha? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:So, don't read it!

I didn't!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
no1 wrote:... wha? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does this mean no1 was in a 3-way? Luckily my mind is blocking out any possible images.

Still single, can't imagine why.

Mavyn

I...I feel dirty now.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:... wha? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In all the ways I have thought about you over the years, THAT ISN'T ONE OF THEM!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:I...I feel dirty now.

Only in the mind of no1

and maybe Fen

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

That's it! I'm never ever sharing woot dreams here again....

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.

Evening

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Evening

old biddy.

AZGman

So, I'm guessin' hunger games is the newest shiny object for our increasingly ADD populace?

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

At the beach. New Internet is acting up. Gonna call customer support and complain. It is very quiet. No daughter. No dog. No cat. It is fabuous! Doors and windows are open and boats are out on the ICW.

no1

joyner wrote:At the beach. New Internet is acting up. Gonna call customer support and complain. It is very quiet. No daughter. No dog. No cat. It is fabuous! Doors and windows are open and boats are out on the ICW.

icy wiener, no doubt.

no1

AZGman wrote:So, I'm guessin' hunger games is the newest shiny object for our increasingly ADD populace?

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
no1 wrote:icy wiener, no doubt.

It is frontiercitywide. Ididn't expect it to be very fast but i did expect it to work!

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Just returned - posted about 45 min. ago & its gone - all gone. OK, another shout-out to everyone. Hiya! Nothing great planned for weekend, so I will probably bribe myself (don't know with what yet) to do my closet. I have pretty much gone through all of the bathroom drawers, cabinets, and the closets in the rest of the house, and cabinets, drawers in kitchen. Left the closet because it is going to be, hands down, the worst.

AZGman

no1 wrote:new posts to read is always a good thing in my book. beats no posts at all.

not always.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
AZGman wrote:not always.

I'm just hanging out, really.