Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning. Woke up with the head still throbbing. Yay.

Looks like rain. Feels like spring.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
jqubed wrote:whoa! where did you get 2 extra Js?


From my nom de 'bot who, by a freak of nature and suspension of disbelief, became sentient.

jqubed wrote:this guy's good...

or gal?


Guy.
Guy is correct.
And circle gets the square.

Distributed pleasantries, people of woot.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
j5 wrote:From my nom de 'bot who, by a freak of nature and suspension of disbelief, became sentient.



Is aliiiiive! Need more input!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi.

Mom day.

See you all later tonight.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

So J5 is the Bubba we have been worried about.

Too late.

Rusty will protect me.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:Looks like rain. Feels like spring.


... Smells Like Teen Spirit?

Good morning everyone! Looks like a delightfully overcast morning here at least*, although it would not surprise me if it rained all day. Pretty cold though. Not much else to report yet, just warming up some coffee and diving into all the forums.

* time change, what time change - it all looks the same outside to me...

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
inkycatz wrote:... Smells Like Teen Spirit?



I try not to sniff things I can't ID. Growing up on a ranch, that's just good advice.

And now that i've cleaned up the mess that a)someone else made b) said person then FORGOT about and c) same said person blamed on ME without looking to see what it was...Yeah. Sigh.

I'm going to make myself presentable and go to the grocery store.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
dontwantaname wrote:So J5 is the Bubba we have been worried about.


Whaa?
From where did that bit of deduction originate?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Top of the morning to all of you.

Here's an update to the possibly bad dog treats that I posted the other day. This article has other treats listed.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
j5 wrote:Whaa?
From where did that bit of deduction originate?



Maybe she's the bubba and is reflecting the attention away from herself.

Edit: Color me confused because I thought jqubed's knick name was j3 from j3qubed, but there's not a three in the name.

Is there a jqubed and a j3qubed account or am I wrong that we all called him j3?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator


j5 wrote:Whaa?
From where did that bit of deduction originate?




j5 wrote:Oh ho!
So my predecessor returns, I see.
Now will people stop thinking we are the same person?

Also, the things people post here, while seemingly innocuous by themselves, can be easily correlated for rich data mining by any bubba who is paying attention, or cares to bother.

And with that thought, I bid you all a pleasant morning.









WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
FenStar wrote:It would help if you didn't join the day after Jqubed.



That's too funny, but surely just a coincidence. I never would have noticed that since that info. is virtually hidden now. Good catch Fenabubba. ;)

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
dontwantaname wrote:bubbalicious


The bubba to fear
is the one you don't hear.
~Confusedus

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

My landline and dsl croaked last night around 6 pm-ish, verizon might make it by today, possibly tomorrow to check it out.

So I may not get to delight you all with pithy banter and witty bòns móts until as late as tomorrow once I leave work for the day.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
AZGman wrote:My landline and dsl croaked last night around 6 pm-ish, verizon might make it by today, possibly tomorrow to check it out.

So I may not get to delight you all with pithy banter and witty bòns móts until as late as tomorrow once I leave work for the day.




At least Verizon seems so much better at repairing things, time wise, than Comcast. Hope it gets fixed lickety-split

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! TT hope this doesn't go to the tattle file. I always have trouble on my iPod.



can i have your ipod?

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
AZGman wrote:My landline and dsl croaked last night around 6 pm-ish, verizon might make it by today, possibly tomorrow to check it out.

So I may not get to delight you all with pithy banter and witty bòns móts until as late as tomorrow once I leave work for the day.



Sorry to hear.

My dog poops in the back yard.
I have him relegated to the back yard since he's been tearing up the front, so at least I can find the nuggets easier, though I don't really track where/when. I just go on doody patrol picking up whatever he lays down. If you're picking up what I'm laying down.

Is that a more palatable topic of conversation, herr Gman?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
lplady wrote:Edit: Color me confused because I thought jqubed's knick name was j3 from j3qubed, but there's not a three in the name.

Is there a jqubed and a j3qubed account or am I wrong that we all called him j3?



"qubed" = "cubed", so "jqubed" = "j cubed" = j3 (imagine the 3 is superscripted)

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
no1 wrote:"qubed" = "cubed", so "jqubed" = "j cubed" = j3 (imagine the 3 is superscripted)



Oh DUH. I never read his name in my head as "cubed"

Just like I always read your name as "number one" until you corrected us.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:My landline and dsl croaked last night around 6 pm-ish, verizon might make it by today, possibly tomorrow to check it out.

So I may not get to delight you all with pithy banter and witty bòns móts until as late as tomorrow once I leave work for the day.



Swell, now you and Poof are gone.

Dog walked.
He had his lunch.
Smelled a bunch of gas company guys who were on a break.
No dog butt smells. A day without dog butt smell is a bad day.
Maybe tonight.

Mom now. See ya.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Oh DUH. I never read his name in my head as "cubed"

Just like I always read your name as "number one" until you corrected us.



It is #1. He is trying to throw us off for when he takes over the internet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
j5 wrote:Sorry to hear.

My dog poops in the back yard.
I have him relegated to the back yard since he's been tearing up the front, so at least I can find the nuggets easier, though I don't really track where/when. I just go on doody patrol picking up whatever he lays down. If you're picking up what I'm laying down.

Is that a more palatable topic of conversation, herr Gman?



Huh?

Perhaps for d'name.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:It is #1. He is trying to throw us off for when he takes over the internet.



lplady and mavyn are faster googlers and various people around here are Official Woot People. imma not in charge of anything!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
no1 wrote:lplady and mavyn are faster googlers and various people around here are Official Woot People. imma not in charge of anything!



Would be funny if you were the former owner of Woot incognito. After all, you are #1 on here.

//wonders if no1 daughter has a pony or heck, a whole stable of them//

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Sorry I was being distracted by snowflakes outside! :D

I'm just hanging out, really.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
AZGman wrote:Huh?

Perhaps for d'name.



Sorry, thought you were complaining.

back on topic:
my dog only socializes through the trees to the dogs on the other side. No butt sniffing possible.

Also, I think J^3 (J. Jonah Jameson?) and I are in the same state? How's that for coinkydink?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
j5 wrote:Sorry, thought you were complaining.

back on topic:
my dog only socializes through the trees to the dogs on the other side. No butt sniffing possible.

Also, I think J^3 (J. Jonah Jameson?) and I are in the same state? How's that for coinkydink?



Ha, told you I thought you lived in the same state...and you purchased a new home and last night he said he did too. I'm dying to ask him if he has a deck too, but I won't. lol

Have a good afternoon all. Laterz

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
j5 wrote:Sorry, thought you were complaining.

back on topic:
my dog only socializes through the trees to the dogs on the other side. No butt sniffing possible.

Also, I think J^3 (J. Jonah Jameson?) and I are in the same state? How's that for coinkydink?



Sure it's not John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:Sure it's not John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt?



fortunately the melody escapes me, otherwise that tune would be running through my head all day!

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
no1 wrote:fortunately the melody escapes me, otherwise that tune would be running through my head all day!



Already too late here. May as well share.

I'm just hanging out, really.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
lplady wrote:Ha, told you I thought you lived in the same state...and you purchased a new home and last night he said he did too. I'm dying to ask him if he has a deck too, but I won't. lol

Have a good afternoon all. Laterz



Says the expert of pseudonymity!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
inkycatz wrote:
Already too late here. May as well share.



how fortunate that streaming media is blocked at work!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
no1 wrote:how fortunate that streaming media is blocked at work!



jooooohn jacob jingleheimer schmidt
his name is my name too
whenever he's about
the people always shout
here comes john jacob jingleheimer schmidt
tra la la la la la.



better?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Creepy moment...I was at the grocery store, and heard what sounded like a helicopter flying really low close. Finished shopping and went outside to discover traffic was a horrendous mess...and now see this: deadly crash. I was in the building you can see behind that row of semis.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
j5 wrote:jooooohn jacob jingleheimer schmidt
his name is my name too
whenever he's about
the people always shout
here comes john jacob jingleheimer schmidt
tra la la la la la.



better?



no1 wrote:fortunately the melody escapes me

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I'm a little teapot, short and stout.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
j5 wrote:I'm a little teapot, short and stout.



mabe some viagra would help with that.

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
j5 wrote:I'm a little teapot, short and stout.



Isn't id'ing your handle and spout illegal these days?

Treadmill run done. Weee. Off to shower.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:Isn't id'ing your handle and spout illegal these days?

Treadmill run done. Weee. Off to shower.



You really want to be careful about giving away too much about your teapot.

DATA MINING EVERYWHERE.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:Creepy moment...I was at the grocery store, and heard what sounded like a helicopter flying really low close. Finished shopping and went outside to discover traffic was a horrendous mess...and now see this: deadly crash. I was in the building you can see behind that row of semis.



Low flying or circling helicopters are always trouble.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.
Back To Top