klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Looked out family room slider, and the rising moon was HUGE - beautiful. As I was looking at it, a couple of wispy clouds crossed it - again, something to see - then overcast and foggy. I was hoping that tonight would be like most nights here - the moon over the lake and pool, but darn it, unusual cloud cover without a rain. May clear, the weather here is so variable. I have not seen such a large moon ever.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:They did replace him. There are two guys that do the show together (and there was a girl with them this week).

I think they use to put him on the regular news. I know he was in the newspaper.
I haven't seen anything like it since he died.

It was just the right amount of information.

I want to know about a 5th grade level in all sciences!
When I took science in college, I hated it. But I loved grade school and even high school science (not AP, just regular)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

klozitshoper wrote:Looked out family room slider, and the rising moon was HUGE - beautiful. As I was looking at it, a couple of wispy clouds crossed it - again, something to see - then overcast and foggy. I was hoping that tonight would be like most nights here - the moon over the lake and pool, but darn it, unusual cloud cover without a rain. May clear, the weather here is so variable. I have not seen such a large moon ever.

Hopefully it will be clear tomorrow. Can't be that much smaller then.

I'll still check at 11:30 pm, which is when they said it was at its closest

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Problem according to the news weather guy...the moon is 200,000 miles away.
Visibility now is about 1 mile.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I will now talk to myself

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi self! How was your day?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Better than yesterday.

Although cinco de mayo shots are giving me an acid stomach.
Then again, I have 9 months worth of nexium. I could go get one and that should cure it just fine.

Where is the dog?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:Better than yesterday.

Then again, I have 9 months worth of nexium. I could go get one and that should cure it just fine.

Where is the dog?

Don't know.

Got anything else to say?
Other than Why was that woman wearing that blouse??? Her husband needed his tee shirt to be a size bigger too. Maybe the house didn't have mirrors.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:Better than yesterday.

Where is the dog?

Downstairs,Rusty knows where the party is

In the end only kindness matters

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

Guess I should have checked moon rise. We'll go look again in an hour.

Beware the V'owls screech!

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Just heading off the site! Rusty is a party dog!! BTW, did you get the latest Woot monkey? Mine came today. Totally of an inferior quality - different face - a plastic nose yet.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Did I tell you that the other day I watched the fire dept use the jaws of life to cut a women out of her car?
Accident by the supermarket. Jaws of life lady ran the light and got hit on the drivers door.

She didn't act like she was hurt. There were 2 kids in the other car that they put in the ambulance too.
Just found the story in the local paper on aol.
The jaws women was pregnant. She looked it, but she was big. Couldn't be sure.
They took them all to the hospital, nobody had to stay. Didn't look like anyone was hurt. No yelling. No crying. Not even the kids who were young.

I was wondering why they just didn't get the women out the other side of the car, but there was a glove box between the two front seats. She was too pregnant to get over that.

Well, that is it. Unless the clouds just go away. Now is the time they said to look for the moon.

There is always next year.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

klozitshoper wrote:Just heading off the site! Rusty is a party dog!! BTW, did you get the latest Woot monkey? Mine came today. Totally of an inferior quality - different face - a plastic nose yet.

The last two were that monkey.
Actually I got that same cape and monkey in the Bundles of Clones I have 2 of every monkey. I wasn't going to pay $7 for 1, so I would have bought 3 anyway.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:Don't know.

Got anything else to say?
Other than Why was that woman wearing that blouse??? Her husband needed his tee shirt to be a size bigger too. Maybe the house didn't have mirrors.

Now I wonder how bad I look when going out, we barely have a mirror. Only bothers me on the very rare occasions that I go out somewhere nice... which in the 7.5 years we've lived here has only happened a handful of times, so not worth changing the mirror situation.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hello. Back again.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady

Although we don't see you here much anymore, happy birthday, M.Wiseman.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

oh well. at least it wasn't really close.

KtCallista

Josephus wrote:oh well. at least it wasn't really close.

The kids loved going out to see the moon. Wish I had something better than a point and shoot camera.

Sorry Joe, your shirt was really good!

Josephus

KtCallista wrote:The kids loved going out to see the moon. Wish I had something better than a point and shoot camera.

Sorry Joe, your shirt was really good!

lost by seven votes.

pooflady

Sorry, Joe, you had two votes from me.

Josephus

pooflady wrote:Sorry, Joe, you had two votes from me.

I greatly appreciate it. I don't know how to come back from this, truly. I felt like this was really good, and seemed like it struck a chord with the voters. painful.

pooflady

Josephus wrote:I greatly appreciate it. I don't know how to come back from this, truly. I felt like this was really good, and seemed like it struck a chord with the voters. painful.

Take a little time off, then start again.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

KtCallista

Josephus wrote:I greatly appreciate it. I don't know how to come back from this, truly. I felt like this was really good, and seemed like it struck a chord with the voters. painful.

Did you get an HM for it? I'd still love to see it printed. This weekend was one of the rare times where I've wanted more than one of the shirts being printed.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

it is a good design, and it did strike a chord, otherwise it wouldn't have done well, especially with you not having kawaii appeal. at least you've demonstrated the ability to fog still, which you have to do to be in a position to strike. just keep doing it!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:Did you get an HM for it? I'd still love to see it printed. This weekend was one of the rare times where I've wanted more than one of the shirts being printed.

iirc hms are usually announced on mondays.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I am so sad! You got robbed. :/

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! KtC we have Morris Dancers at the Folk School in NC. Joe I would have loved to by your shirt. Losing by 7 votes seems harder than losing by a lot. Your designs are fabulous. Please keep designing! We are going to early church so I have to get in the shower . later gater!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 539 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry Joe. I thought you had a real shot at this. This is my favorite of all the pieces you've done.

Morning all! I have so much to do and can't make myself get off my butt to do it.

Someone tell me to go clean the upstairs, please.

◄••• Click • • • Or Click here •••► How to Play

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry Joe. I thought you had a real shot at this. This is my favorite of all the pieces you've done.

Morning all! I have so much to do and can't make myself get off my butt to do it.

Someone tell me to go clean the upstairs, please.

Go to bed, you're very sleepy.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

mornin all

just confirmed that chain saw was sold by dirtbag. Said dirtbag has 2 hours to get me the money for it or I call the sheriff. He is trying to arrange a ride to get to his fathers to get the money....and just had the nerve to call me and ask me for a ride.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Go to bed, you're very sleepy.

Actually, I'm not. I slept too much yesterday. Heh.

BTW, you are of NO help.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:mornin all

just confirmed that chain saw was sold by dirtbag. Said dirtbag has 2 hours to get me the money for it or I call the sheriff. He is trying to arrange a ride to get to his fathers to get the money....and just had the nerve to call me and ask me for a ride.

Ugh. Is he safe to have at your place? Maybe you should meet him somewhere to get the money... like the Sheriff's Department.

Lynnzoi

ThunderThighs wrote:Ugh. Is he safe to have at your place? Maybe you should meet him somewhere to get the money... like the Sheriff's Department.

he isn't here....at his ex-gf's. and he is fine....all sad and sorry now. keeps calling me and asking me for forgiveness....like THAT'S gonna happen. all in all he is fairly harmless....just a cheat and a liar! he really is terrified that I am going to involve the cops.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:he isn't here....at his ex-gf's. and he is fine....all sad and sorry now. keeps calling me and asking me for forgiveness....like THAT'S gonna happen. all in all he is fairly harmless....just a cheat and a liar! he really is terrified that I am going to involve the cops.

I think ex always feared I'd call cops on him for stuff. He told son once that I would have him put in jail if he didn't pay child support. That was a great conversation.

Glad he's not a worrisome jerk at least.

Off to Costco. Wish me only necessary spending.

Lynnzoi

ThunderThighs wrote:I think ex always feared I'd call cops on him for stuff. He told son once that I would have him put in jail if he didn't pay child support. That was a great conversation.

Glad he's not a worrisome jerk at least.

Off to Costco. Wish me only necessary spending.

ooohhh always a hard to thing to do at warehouse clubs! have fun!

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:he isn't here....at his ex-gf's. and he is fine....all sad and sorry now. keeps calling me and asking me for forgiveness....like THAT'S gonna happen. all in all he is fairly harmless....just a cheat and a liar! he really is terrified that I am going to involve the cops.

45 minutes left

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:45 minutes left

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when Lynnie talks to ex bf?