pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when Lynnie talks to ex bf?



Absolutely.

Did you ever read Water for Elephants?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I don't understand how he could have forgotten it wasn't his chainsaw. I think it would be in his best interest if he got some help.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:I don't understand how he could have forgotten it wasn't his chainsaw. I think it would be in his best interest if he got some help.



Jeez, he didn't forget, he was hoping she would.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
pooflady wrote:Jeez, he didn't forget, he was hoping she would.

I don't know, if he knew it was hers, then why would he sell it? It makes more sense that he is delusional and thought it was his.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:I don't know, if he knew it was hers, then why would he sell it? It makes more sense that he is delusional and thought it was his.



Because he wanted the money.

Oh, jeez, I forgot who I was talking to. NM



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Because he wanted the money.

Oh, jeez, I forgot who I was talking to. NM


I wondered where you were hoping to go with that conversation.

Made out of Costco with only what I planned on. YAY me!

Now, Maisy gets a bath in a bit. As soon as I rest for a few minutes.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
ThunderThighs wrote:I wondered where you were hoping to go with that conversation.

Made out of Costco with only what I planned on. YAY me!

Now, Maisy gets a bath in a bit. As soon as I rest for a few minutes.



Do you ever sleep?

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Do you ever sleep?



Usually she sleeps while you're at work.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Yay! Kiln delivery for the charter school in an hour! Sherlock tonight. Now if I had as much success with my programming today will be a perfect day.

That just doomed it, didn't it?

Aw well. Happy Sunday all!

TT - I'm avoiding a Costco run, maybe we'll go in a couple weeks.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
Mavyn wrote:I am so sad! You got robbed. :/



I echo that. I love your design.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:Absolutely.

Did you ever read Water for Elephants?



No but I slept through most of the movie. It looked good. I will read it. Our downstairs neighbor's son was one of the director's for the 2nd unit. They told us some of his tales about the movie. They knew it was going to be great.

He is working on a Clint Eastwood movie now. After several days on the set, he worked up his courage to talk to the Boss. He introduced himself and said I'm your whatever 2nd unit director. The Boss said, "Yes of course you are". lol

I just bought a copy of The Help. I like to read the book before I see the movie. The book is always so much better.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
joyner wrote:No but I slept through most of the movie. It looked good. I will read it. Our downstairs neighbor's son was one of the director's for the 2nd unit. They told us some of his tales about the movie. They knew it was going to be great.

He is working on a Clint Eastwood movie now. After several days on the set, he worked up his courage to talk to the Boss. He introduced himself and said I'm your whatever 2nd unit director. The Boss said, "Yes of course you are". lol

I just bought a copy of The Help. I like to read the book before I see the movie. The book is always so much better.




I saw the movie. My date had read the book. She said the book was much better and a bit harsher than the movie. Water for Elephants (the movie) didn't completely follow the book. Most of the story is there, just not as black and white as the book (the bad characters have less redeemable qualities than they have in the movie. It was an all right movie.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:No but I slept through most of the movie. It looked good. I will read it. Our downstairs neighbor's son was one of the director's for the 2nd unit. They told us some of his tales about the movie. They knew it was going to be great.

He is working on a Clint Eastwood movie now. After several days on the set, he worked up his courage to talk to the Boss. He introduced himself and said I'm your whatever 2nd unit director. The Boss said, "Yes of course you are". lol

I just bought a copy of The Help. I like to read the book before I see the movie. The book is always so much better.



The book was great. Didn't see the movie. So odd to remember what was going on then. A friend of mine swears she had two of the same outfits as worn in the moviet.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

well.....I got half of the money. I guess a hundred in my pocket beats 2 being promised. Have changed locks on all doors. Mowed entire lawn (after having to go buy new gas can since my other three have *somehow* managed to disappear. Bought myself new comforter for bed (26 bucks at wally world - last of the big spenders!) Phone still rings with sad-sack-act on other end. puh-leeze. talk to the hand. or the machine. or better yet the cocker spaniel who hates you and tries to bite you.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:well.....I got half of the money. I guess a hundred in my pocket beats 2 being promised. Have changed locks on all doors. Mowed entire lawn (after having to go buy new gas can since my other three have *somehow* managed to disappear. Bought myself new comforter for bed (26 bucks at wally world - last of the big spenders!) Phone still rings with sad-sack-act on other end. puh-leeze. talk to the hand. or the machine. or better yet the cocker spaniel who hates you and tries to bite you.



Good for Joey!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.



Hello.

Husband's planting tomatoes. Grow, babies, grow!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Hello.

Husband's planting tomatoes. Grow, babies, grow!



MMMmmm, 'maters!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:MMMmmm, 'maters!



Yeah, can't wait. Eight to ten weeks probably.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Yeah, can't wait. Eight to ten weeks probably.



We are having early nice weather. Last year we couldn't plant until mid June. I need to go get Ver1 some starts, too late to do seeds.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Yeah, can't wait. Eight to ten weeks probably.



Well, if I start walkin' now . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Well, if I start walkin' now . . .



I'll have one waiting for you. Maybe two.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
pooflady wrote:I'll have one waiting for you. Maybe two.



well, ain't you generous

I am so sad that I have developed an allergy to tomatoes. Didn't even do a veg garden last year. no fun if ya can't go out and pick a fresh sun-warmed 'mater and some basil and go munchin.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
Lynnzoi wrote:well.....I got half of the money. I guess a hundred in my pocket beats 2 being promised. Have changed locks on all doors. Mowed entire lawn (after having to go buy new gas can since my other three have *somehow* managed to disappear. Bought myself new comforter for bed (26 bucks at wally world - last of the big spenders!) Phone still rings with sad-sack-act on other end. puh-leeze. talk to the hand. or the machine. or better yet the cocker spaniel who hates you and tries to bite you.



Yeah Lynn!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Lynnzoi wrote:well, ain't you generous

I am so sad that I have developed an allergy to tomatoes. Didn't even do a veg garden last year. no fun if ya can't go out and pick a fresh sun-warmed 'mater and some basil and go munchin.



I miss fresh tomatoes on a hot summer day. Not a good growing season for them here. That'll be one good thing about moving to where the fam wants us.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:well, ain't you generous

I am so sad that I have developed an allergy to tomatoes. Didn't even do a veg garden last year. no fun if ya can't go out and pick a fresh sun-warmed 'mater and some basil and go munchin.



Life would hardly be worth living. I'd have to see if there were shots or something for that.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
pooflady wrote:Life would hardly be worth living. I'd have to see if there were shots or something for that.



well, I can eat them.....then my face flushes to the color of said fruit and roof of my mouth gets bumpy. and I already take antihistamines. makes me verra sad. as I grow older I am becoming more allergic to stuff, and to more and more stuff. bites the big one.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:well, I can eat them.....then my face flushes to the color of said fruit and roof of my mouth gets bumpy. and I already take antihistamines. makes me verra sad. as I grow older I am becoming more allergic to stuff, and to more and more stuff. bites the big one.



I know what you mean, there's a few things I have to stay away from. Not because of an allergic reaction, but because of, shall we say the follow-up.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining


Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GEG
Good Morning PBL
Good Morning Suarez
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning Josephus
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Don't
Good Morning Lynn
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning dougall
Good Morning klozitshoper
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Ice
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning edlada
Good Morning tennisplayer121
Good Morning Callista
Good Morning Orc
Good Morning kdccrosby
Good Morning jqubed
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning j5
Good Morning inkycatz
Good Morning Fen
Good Morning SnifferSir
Good Morning GodfatherND
Good Morning PemberDucky
Good Morning joyner
Good Morning ThunderThighs
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning holmes dog
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning baby bee
Good Morning Ken
Good Morning Aras
Good Morning to everyone else

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning, rain. morning y'all

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.
Our centeral a/c crapped out, it's a good thing we have a couple of portable units.

In the end only kindness matters

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning.

Going to be a long week.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Much cooler today. Going for a little jog. Catch ya later.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Morning peeps.
So sorry to see that gutpunch derby result Josephus.

move along

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', all y'all.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Howdy everyone.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Morning and Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

afternoon, folks. how come there's no new thread? -cause I didn't post "last Post"?

well, then

Last Post!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
j5 wrote:Morning peeps.
So sorry to see that gutpunch derby result Josephus.



thanks. dang.