3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Dream Spa Handheld Shower Head
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

adamrules

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamrules

I bought this from home.woot a few weeks ago. Freaking love it. Just buy it.

dashard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dashard

Wakko Talks Faboo!… writers off tonight? They doing that "Family Circus" thing where little Jeffy is taking over for Dad tonight?

Ouch.

therealjrn

quality posts: 42 Private Messages therealjrn

Oh cool, I was hoping this would come floating back to us...I missed it last time.

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

sdkammer

quality posts: 30 Private Messages sdkammer

Is this the one they use to shower elephants?

Example Here!

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

Ah, I seem to remember several comments last time about this becoming a number of women's favorite part of shower time that were...questionable to say the least.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

shortman

quality posts: 51 Private Messages shortman

Perfect timing. Our current mounting bracket broke off the other day and we are in the market for a new unit. And here it is! Thanks woot.

DennisEChung

quality posts: 67 Private Messages DennisEChung

I like the stainless hose. It lays naturally and has a much better feel than the vinyl hose kinds. I wish the attachment to the spout was metal as well, looks plastic.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Also here is the undisputed champion from the last time it was sold:

JohnnyDD wrote:This is a good head. I have a gold colored one. What's cool, if the spray nipples get stuck or go the wrong way, you just rub or pinch them and they unclog themselves.

Way to go JohnnyDD!!

thomas998

quality posts: 22 Private Messages thomas998

Picked it up last time. The suction cup doesn't hold the thing up that well and the massage setting does massage as much as it just feels like needles... Not a substitute for a shower massage by water pick, but good enough for the guest shower.

jbuccola

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jbuccola

Disappointed this doesn't appear to have a "pause" mode, which is a MUST HAVE for handheld showerheads. Especially for parents who want to teach their kids how to conserve water in the shower. Mine now gleefully announce "pause mode!" right before lathering up.

jeanettefleck

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jeanettefleck

Any input from other ladies experienced with this particular item?

Like does it have good pressure? Pulsation?

Simply because the high pressure really helps me wash the shampoo out of my hair without taking as much effort, thus leaving my hands to do other lathering activities.

Shellyfish

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Shellyfish

How does this shower head handle low water pressure?

I bought one recently that turned out to be unusable because my water pressure sucks.

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114

I too bought this from Home.woot. I love it to bits. I purchased it as my upstairs tub (which is still out of commission) just had a fancy over $100 one added to it that I liked and the pipes started leaking a month later (unrelated to new shower head). I was stuck with the downstairs shower with this old crappy shower head that just couldn't do the job and get my back when I needed it to.

The head is made of plastic, the tubing is metal (at least on the outside). The piece where it attaches to the pipe and the holder are also plastic. It has a flow regulator that goes inside of it, so if you have low water pressure you don't have to have it in, and if you don't you'll probably want it in.

It also comes with a secondary shower head holder so if you don't want it overhead, you can stick in anywhere you please with the suction cup holder(its strong!) and have the water come at you from where ever you stick it.

This thing has been a godsend for my back, I can set the head up to have the water go right onto my back and shoulder at point blank range without having to hold the shower head and just relax and let the warmth give me some pain relief when I need it most.

If I needed more I'd be in for 3 in a second, one of the best products I've purchased from Woot.

michaels1715

quality posts: 9 Private Messages michaels1715

Oh, thank you Woot! I asked for one of these for Christmas - I didn't get one. Then I asked for one for my birthday - I didn't get one then either. But now, thanks to you, I can stop asking - I can buy one for myself, and at a great price too! I'm in for three, actually. One for my shower, one for the kids' shower and an extra one for... me. We plan on moving next year and this way I'll be all set for my next home

calebmitchell

jeanettefleck wrote:Any input from other ladies experienced with this particular item?

Like does it have good pressure? Pulsation?

Simply because the high pressure really helps me wash the shampoo out of my hair without taking as much effort, thus leaving my hands to do other lathering activities.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Well, I'm no female, but judging from the exorbitant amount of comments last go-round from a horde of women, including a ton that got deleted due to...slight discrepencies, shall we say, I think this should work just fine in helping you "wash the shampoo out of your hair."

kmacocker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kmacocker

What makes this better than the ones for 20-30.00 at Walmart?
Is this higher quality etc?
I don't think anyone makes a metal mounting bracket design anymore?? :-(

mtka

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtka

Can I use this to powerwash my siding?

bradsbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradsbabe

I purchased two the last time this was offered...Love it!

ihatethebeatles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ihatethebeatles

I bought a couple of them when they were on Home.Woot. I like them a lot, but the flow is a bit more than I had expected. These average about 2.5 gpm, compared to my old stationary heads which were 1.5 gpm.
Which means now I have to get up a bit earlier, in order to make sure I leave some hot water for my kids. I have yet to get a water bill since I installed them, but I think I might faint when I do.

mellielou

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mellielou
Shellyfish wrote:How does this shower head handle low water pressure?

I bought one recently that turned out to be unusable because my water pressure sucks.

It says you can remove the water restrictor if you have low water pressure. In my experience it is a blue or white insert that looks like a tiny strainer at the base of the handle.

SeeTheArt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SeeTheArt

Does it have different settings like a Waterpik shower head has?

DennisEChung

quality posts: 67 Private Messages DennisEChung

I'm in for 3.

Make sure you save the customer service number for the warranty. I've always had good luck getting free replacement parts simply by calling. I'm not speaking from experience with Dream Spa but rather any plumbing fixture company I've ever called due to a broken part.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

calebmitchell wrote:Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Well, I'm no female, but judging from the exorbitant amount of comments last go-round from a horde of women, including a ton that got deleted due to...slight discrepencies, shall we say, I think this should work just fine in helping you "wash the shampoo out of your hair."

Is this going to be the secret code for this sale?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich

woot needs to hurry up and get vacuum.woot going. That way, today's vacuum on home.woot could move to vacuum.woot, and bathroom items that aren't electronic (unlike, say, Chumbies) could move over to the more-appropriate home.woot.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii

Has a "crack-resistant nut " ....

meems212

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meems212
dliidlii wrote:Has a "crack-resistant nut " ....

Lol, ohhhh boy!, thanks for the laugh.

GreatestOne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GreatestOne

So who needs help washing shampoo out of their hair?

calebmitchell

ThunderThighs wrote:Is this going to be the secret code for this sale?

It would appear so ;)

meems212

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meems212
GreatestOne wrote:So who needs help washing shampoo out of their hair?

Lol, yall gonna get me in trouble with my neighbors, for laughing so loud!

jeanettefleck

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jeanettefleck
GreatestOne wrote:So who needs help washing shampoo out of their hair?

Boyfriend called dibs, trying to negotiate him buying it as long as he helps me figure it out.. shampoo aid.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii

Also " mounts instantly on any surface"

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 44 Private Messages DaZoneRanger
Shellyfish wrote:How does this shower head handle low water pressure?

For low water pressure, look into a brand called "Oxygenics". I've been using them for at least a decade and even with low water pressure, they give a very strong, forceful shower. They're pressurized.

mmmata

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mmmata

I just got this one for $10 bucks more

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LV9V9Y/ref=oh_o05_s00_i00_details

I like the fact that you still have water hitting you when you're using the hose...and it has all the multi-flow options that we all love..

just sayin'

when it comes to showerin' go big or go home..or go someone else's house.

m

cleverlibrarian

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cleverlibrarian

What's the point in this Woot if there aren't going to be a ton of dirty jokes on the feed?

And...go!

I own one, I like how easy it was to install. The only problem was the holster was a bit snug so it stuck a bit when trying to pull it out to use as a handheld. Otherwise the flow is strong and it has lots of settings that work swimmingly. Worthy Woot for sure!

motherlaura

quality posts: 8 Private Messages motherlaura

Oh, the good old handheld shower head... a girls best friend. Preparing for a move in with the boyfriend - perhaps I won't need one anymore?

thepacezoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thepacezoo

In for 2. Hope they "measure up"! Thanks to all the wonderful wooters for all the info!

What I really want is one of these ...

http://www.amazon.com/Mount-Square-Rainfall-Shower-Stainless/dp/B0056L30V4/ref=sr_1_2?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1331618308&sr=1-2

bongofett

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bongofett
thepacezoo wrote:In for 2. Hope they measure up! Thanks to all the wonderful wooters for all the info!

I also 'cleaned them out' - in for deux.

Barrel of Cowpokes | Barrel of Cowpokes |
Random Crap Screaming Mini Monkey Ion Audio Turntable Digital Flip Ultra Camcorder