spidler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spidler
sawbones84 wrote:i honestly don't know anybody that could pull off wearing this monstrosity

Anybody with ample sweater-puppies.

gibbypoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gibbypoo
schorert wrote:This is the WORST POS I've ever seen on a woot off. I hate the term "jump the shark" but woot just did. I wish I could un-see something. rain shower chills, embarassing, I'm horrified that anyone would ever buy one.

Woot jumped the shark months ago, maybe even a year ago. There's been nothing but fertilizer for a while.

dilbertdogbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilbertdogbert
sawbones84 wrote:i honestly don't know anybody that could pull off wearing this monstrosity

Think breasts...and, well, they go with anything.

Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 1/17/12
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 12/5/11
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 11/8/11
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 10/12/11
Screaming Giant Monkey w/Green Cape 5/10/11

Prey

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Prey

Both kids & woot is broken again... night all!

shivanhaven

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shivanhaven

This has got to be the worst Woot off item ever.

coyhaven

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coyhaven

Maybe they just wanna put somethign junkie up to give the servers a rest till they fix them???

tlhInganHom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlhInganHom
digitaljanitor wrote:(if you're missing seeing the Sanyo Digital Sound Recorder, try swinging over to mywoot.net - they still haven't updated yet

Nice thought, but doesn't work.

www.HalsPages.com

richmondhokie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie
digitaljanitor wrote:(if you're missing seeing the Sanyo Digital Sound Recorder, try swinging over to mywoot.net - they still haven't updated yet

http://www.wootalyzer.com/alerts seems to be working with SMS messaging.....

logicape

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape

I didn't think it was possible to get worse than the 'whiskey stones', and yet...

dnnythms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnnythms

I hope one day I will run into someone sporting this hat, and I will thank them tremendously.

revscotaloha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages revscotaloha

That's some bad hat, Harry.

rexmero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rexmero

Where are the hoarders when you need them... this is the kind of crap they like to buy... common... buy the last ones.

[u]Rex Mero u]

ayfkm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ayfkm

And... there gone

poo

pmerle01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pmerle01

Has anyone else noticed that the status bar of the last 2 woots is permanently stuck at almost gone? Seriously...technical issues?

richmondhokie

logicape wrote:I didn't think it was possible to get worse than the 'whiskey stones', and yet...

I keep missing the stones......I think they are kinda cool (haha)....wouldnt mind seeing them again once the servers are back and running.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

I knew I should've acted faster! Where else will I get my neon mermaid hat for a guitarist no one has talked about in the last decade!

richmondhokie

richmondhokie wrote:http://www.wootalyzer.com/alerts seems to be working with SMS messaging.....

I take that back - I just got 2 txt messages back to back - an HP Quad-Core - then the dreaded Sanyo Digi Recorder AGAIN!

schorert

quality posts: 4 Private Messages schorert
logicape wrote:I didn't think it was possible to get worse than the 'whiskey stones', and yet...

I love the whiskey stones! I use them all the time in tequila, wife uses them in wine...they don't chill as much as maintain temp for awhile.

farley999

quality posts: 2 Private Messages farley999
amthar wrote:This makes it official. I'm cancelling my account and never checking this site again. I haven't seen anything worth anything on here in so long, and then this hat comes up. Really? Goodbye wooters.

So long Far well were really going to miss you