sachmet

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sachmet

The new tracker is available at the usual place.

Good catch to all that got one!

bishop12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bishop12

in for 3!

why sleep when you could buy a roomba?

elfman99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elfman99

GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go

msruru

quality posts: 15 Private Messages msruru

Darn, so close. I got all the way to the last stage to find they were sold out

JTK89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JTK89

Woot you need to do these more. In all the years I've wooted I've never actually gotten one. We need to change this.

mreliphaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mreliphaz

All I ever wanted out of this life was a Barrel of Crops. I can't even get that.

cappycap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cappycap

I managed to grab one, that went really fast! Maybe there might be another one later? I remember they said they were trying to figure out a way to be more fair.

thatdecade

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatdecade

Must be some good crap, only 300.

My change of address screwed me, no!!

kuteklutz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kuteklutz

Good Gravy that way quick. Woot told me that my info was incorrect so no bag for me.

Brick of Carbonite - 5/23/12, Brick of Carbonite - 3/22/12, Brick of Carbonite - 11/9/11, Brick of Carbonite - 5/11/11, Brick of Carbonite - 3/9/11, Random Crap - 8/20/10, Random Crap - 5/26/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10 Santa’s Sack O’ Crap -12/25/09

straub

quality posts: 1 Private Messages straub

Woo hoo! Got one! That was the fastest I've ever gone through buying a Barrel of Crops, though. Not much waiting for pages to load. Thanks Woot gods!

yotko

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yotko

Well, entered my security code, clicked on the big button, and STILL have no idea if i was successful! Next page never loaded...sigh

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah

I shoulda known something was up when it took me to the "if all the info is correct" screen quickly, but kicked me back to the "makes sure all the fields are filled in" screen after I clicked the stupidly large gold button. le sigh.

spin711

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spin711

im thinkin they will do another

msruru

quality posts: 15 Private Messages msruru

I like that the times are changing. But still so unlucky

tugnutt831

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tugnutt831

Got one, woop!

Guessing there might be more for those who missed out on this one since there were only 300 apparently. I wondered why they sold out so quickly...

Basket of Cranberries Count to Date: 18

ftjoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ftjoe
cheapola wrote:Holy CRAP.. I got some.. CRAP!!! First one in a while..

on 3/22/2012, you successfully wooted.
ORDER 37xxxxxx
You want 1

Barrel of Crops
You ordered 3 Random Crap.

YAY!

Gonna be rough 300 at a time!! I assume (perhaps incorrectly) they will be doing more...

TCayer

quality posts: 10 Private Messages TCayer

HOLY CRAP!!! I GOT one! Woot! Wooot!! It was weird, but I got my order confirmation! Main page still had the Tablet, but order page showed 3 craps. It went through, and by the time I refreshed the main page, it was sold out! YAY! Crap for me!

theant

quality posts: 7 Private Messages theant

And for a moment I thought I might actually get one. Oh well. Maybe next time ... maybe I will be able to get one sometime this year...

wowobch3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wowobch3

Got all the way to the final order page and when I clicked on "buy it ", I got a blank screen on my order confirmation screen.

Did I get one or not?

goudaman40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goudaman40
TypeOholic wrote:Did anyone get one? Everything reset on me.

it did the same to me - clicked the stupid large button and got a completely blank "DONE" order conformation page . . .

Well - I guess it worked because I have it in my order history . . .

llamasrforever

quality posts: 1 Private Messages llamasrforever

What the heck was that?! First the woot-off is interrupted for a day, and now my Big Ol' Carp came in a batch of 300 in the morning?! What is this madness Woot??

squally47

quality posts: 1 Private Messages squally47

I bagged one.

I never got to the completed order page, so I kept trying, but then I got a confirmation email right away so apparently it worked.

KCFalcon59

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KCFalcon59

What Tiny Flowers happened? I got to the buy and it seemed the purchase went through and then nothing. Weird.

Chaia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chaia
msruru wrote:Darn, so close. I got all the way to the last stage to find they were sold out

Me too! So upsetting, and if the speculation is correct, we'll have 9 more times to be upset today.

gm0756

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gm0756

Got one!!!!!!!!!!!

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007

I didn't even receive an alert the Bunnies Ogling Carrots went up, yikes.

My tracker just went straight to the receiver.

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael
speekeazy wrote:I finally scored my first bag !!!!! That definitely made my day !

Congratulations

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

curtise

quality posts: 22 Private Messages curtise

Innnnnnterresting new development, Woot... 300 craps at a time, eh?

And a new version of the Holy Crap Commandments to boot!

-=C=-

tiggerTTFN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiggerTTFN

I got one! First time in a while. Yay!

TCayer

quality posts: 10 Private Messages TCayer
ki4rxm wrote:Crappy outcome :-( Wootalyzer didn't catch it, and even though I was there hitting F5 and tried to want one everything crashed and I got 5 tabs of Server Error

Wootalyzer showed Crap for me while Woot's site still had the tablet! I clicked Buy one! and got the Bunnies Ogling Carrots Mine went through (and not for three Galaxy Tabs either...)

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
knaegeli wrote:300 sold. I sense shenanigans today. 10 Bunnies Ogling Carrots offerings, perhaps?

I'm thinking they be experimenting with something like that. I would imagine woot-off traffic falls off dramatically after a 3000 Bunnies Ogling Carrots offering. But I'm just guessing.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

zxinfinity

quality posts: 18 Private Messages zxinfinity
zxinfinity wrote:Exact same crap happened to me, what gives? All my fields were correct!!!

I take it all back, I just got my confirmation email, thanks Woot!!!

piercedgeek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages piercedgeek

update, I did get it! woot!

mfbourb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfbourb

I got one!!

lotusstp

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lotusstp

Barrel of Crops is in the hizzy! Mindless procrastination has won the day!

goudaman40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goudaman40

okay - i take back my last statement - just checked my history and saw I had one . . .

WOOT - WOOT - I'm sorry for taking your name in vain . . .

gama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gama

looks like they wanted to try to hurt their servers. only 300 is just a tease

OiXYZ

quality posts: 3 Private Messages OiXYZ

I'm pretty distraught, I was all set then I got the "Aw, snap" message because it tried to use my credit card instead of PayPal.

Let this be a lesson to you all....

Sablerose

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sablerose

I didn't even see it! I was coming into the forum to see what I missed overnight and there it was in all its glory at the top of the pile. It was switched before I even had a chance to crash servers.

Ugh.

richmondhokie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie
ki4rxm wrote:Crappy outcome :-( Wootalyzer didn't catch it, and even though I was there hitting F5 and tried to want one everything crashed and I got 5 tabs of Server Error

Wootalyzer caught it and txted me - but page never even loaded - at all - blank white page on 2 different browsers - but come on - only 300????