freelance

quality posts: 15 Private Messages freelance

Stuck on Order is processing. Ugh!

Edit: your order is NOT in. Oh well!

**** Woot!
***Woot!

awinters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages awinters

My account is telling me I got one, so we'll have to wait and see.

3eyore

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 3eyore

Missed the 7:00 pm Babushka of Clappers, but I got the 9:00 pm Bouquet of Coriander! First for me.

txvoodoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages txvoodoo

Finally! Yay! Happy Dance!

I was NOT Denied!

lizbeth374

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizbeth374

finally!! my order status page never updated but it shows up under my account page! Yesss!

4/1/13, 3/22/12, 5/11/11, 4/1/11, 8/20/10, 3/26/10, 5/15/09

broklynite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages broklynite

So...anybody else keep hitting the buy button and getting tkaen back to the main woot page? I had that happen six times.

Funkthulhu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Funkthulhu

DING!

I just got the confirmation email about 30 seconds ago.

Thought I'd been borked over again...

"Ph'nglui nglw'nafh Funkthulhu R'Lomaha wgah'nagl wootagn"*

*In his house in Omaha, Funkthulhu is Wooting. . .

corbs64269

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corbs64269

Once again....
"We got your order. Hang on a second while we check our inventory to make sure we have enough stuff available to fill your order.
You can stick around to make sure your order goes through, or just leave and check your account page later. If sale's listed there, it means everything went fine. If it's not, it means your order got denied."

For the third time today....sigh

dimend

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dimend

I just got confirmation, YAY! Thanks woot, tomorrow is my Birthday. One year on my BD I thought I won one and waited and waited and come to find out I didn't win.

Ascended

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ascended

Again it's telling me I've already purchased with this account. What is the deal? I've never had anything like this happen with woot before. I don't mind the server crashes or errors, but to tell me I've already bought something is definitely different.

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23
darkinc wrote:Got to processing page but no email and nothing listed in the Account history about it =/

Did anyone elses show up that just snagged one?

I got the email confirmation first, then it showed up in my acct.

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

ChrisUFO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChrisUFO

Got one finally :D Thanks for doing it this way, woot. Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s for everyone!

abatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages abatt

Got one this time.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1070 Private Messages whatsamattaU

okay, one last one entry.

Someone on deals.woot (I don't remember who) said that one April Fools' Day, there was 4 bags in a day. Can anyone confirm the year?

quincy27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quincy27

2000 more nooooooooooo

tjotech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjotech
tjotech wrote:same here

Just got my confrmation.
THis makes up for the earlier MESS.
Now just hope its not useless chinese made kiddie carp.

cccrcbosu08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cccrcbosu08

Woot! First main site order, and it's a Bunnies Ogling Carrots to boot!

joeybeagle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeybeagle
jmsonic6712 wrote:Don't believe posts like this! It's just an evil trick to keep you away from the best crap in a bag in a bigger box!

Ok, I've only gotten one in the past, and, yes, it was crap, but it was surprise crap. Surprise crap is always better than no crap. (actually, now that I think about it... in another context, surprise crap would actually be really bad.)

I believe it!
Got my first and only Barrel of Crops last summer. A little cheap lunch bag, the woot sweat bands, a stupid game with a lead danger warning kn the label, and a broken toothbrush sanitizer.
Not worth the frustrarion and irritation.

Woot employees lauh at us irate wooters who come back over and over again for the same old fertilizer. Probably some secret government observation expirement that determines who is gonna have to provide photo identification durjng the next election.

edbeth1965

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edbeth1965

What the heck?!? I need to pay attention better! I missed all of these.

LMNISSEN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LMNISSEN

Trying again. My order is still processing. No big loss if it doesn't go through. I'm heading to the dollar store tomorrow to pickup some Easter grass. Perhaps I'll tell the kids to buy three random items and put them in a bag for me.

missellienc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages missellienc
darkinc wrote:Got to processing page but no email and nothing listed in the Account history about it =/

Did anyone elses show up that just snagged one?

Nope, I'm still processing too.

badger65

quality posts: 12 Private Messages badger65

Wow! I actually did get one! Received the confirmation email. I don't believe it! I missed the one earlier since I was in a training class. Was bummed too! YAY Woot Team!!!

Motz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Motz

And boom I totally got 1 !!!! YES!

swenocha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swenocha

Wow... that one was too easy. Click, click, stupidly big button click, wait 10 min on confirm page, Bunnies Ogling Carrots receipt email. Crazy...

Ninth Bunnies Ogling Carrots over a 2 year period. Can't complain about that... and I will love the Carrots I get...

chrisp9446

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chrisp9446
chrisp9446 wrote:I clicked within 15 seconds, so if I don't get one this time, I'll explode. (I have a self-destruct timer that needs a barrel of crud to keep from exploding.

"your order is NOT in."

Exploding in 5...4...3...

bagofcrap3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bagofcrap3

Scored! 1st woot ever! That was so fast & smooth! Almost too good to be true, but got the receipt & shows in my account.

lupulin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lupulin

yaaaay! my first crapola!

alanhwoot

quality posts: 39 Private Messages alanhwoot

Arg, was out of the house for #2 and #3. Jumped on #4, but after sitting on "processing" for several minutes finally came up as order denied. Wah wah wah waaaaaaa.......

saschab

quality posts: 2 Private Messages saschab

Holy
Carp!

Holy
Carp!

The Woot gods have smiled on me today! After years, after epic fail all afternoon, and after "denied" this past offering I find a confirmation on my mail box! W00t!

First Bandolier of Criticism evah'!!!

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals

Wow! I just scored one. Number 12.

Thanks Woot!!!

gmacpurifier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gmacpurifier

Order page came up fine, no delays, sorry out of stock. Oh well! I got the last couple anyway...

Last Woot!: Brick of Carbonite
Last Bundles of Clones 5-23-12
Total Bundles of Clones: 10

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14

Hooray! 4th times the charm! I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

hghlnder72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hghlnder72

GFDI!!!! ordered it within 10 seconds of it being posted, sat on ordering since then, DECLINED??? who do i need to bribe around here to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots???

richmondhokie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages richmondhokie

Hey TT - I was given a quality post today - any way to figure out what crap I posted qualified?

Or do I just revel in the fact I was credited with one......

sedlie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sedlie

I got one! My first!

fes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fes

after chasing poop all day, the order is in. i hope it's better than my most recent, the santa sack.

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL

I was able to get one this time, which I think is the forth or fifth bag of the day. It actually finished processing and I got an email confirmation.

All I can say is that this is the strangest Woot-Off ever.

camamolina

quality posts: 1 Private Messages camamolina

Denied. So. Sad. Bunnies, why have you forsaken me?