benniebeeker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benniebeeker

pacollins you aren't an audiophile... stop calling yourself that... if you were, you would be using studio monitors on a DAC and not some multimedia speakers... just because they are klipsch doesn't mean they are "audiophile grade"...

Ringwraith1of9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ringwraith1of9

I put these on my Hackintosh just so it would have some kind of sound and they're not bad,for $4.99 speakers.I expected far worse sound so these turned out to be a plus.If you want to hear your pc,maybe listen to a bit of music here and there,these are decent.If you want to rattle the windows or hear every little tinkle as your spent casings hit the floor during your game,buy something bigger.Oh,and they're red,,,BRIGHT red,think I shoulda got the blue ones.

piercedgeek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages piercedgeek

I was hoping for something I could plug in to my tablet so I can watch The Daily Show/Colbert Report while I do dishes, sadly, these speakers aren't any louder than my tablet speakers (Can't hear clearly over running water in the sink). Tried them on my phone, and I think my phone's speaker is actually louder.
I wasn't expecting super high quality audio from these, but with a wall adapter, I was at least hoping for a decent volume level.

KrmtDfrog

quality posts: 9 Private Messages KrmtDfrog

Got these and they are just fine for what I want. I get some pretty loud volume out of them, and I keep them below 50% nearly all the time