hippie19

quality posts: 21 Private Messages hippie19
cLUrun wrote:Is that a ninja screaming monkey?! Have they been ninjas lately?!?!!

I believe you mean Super Ninja Monkey

belowi

quality posts: 21 Private Messages belowi

When were said bags offered? I only see one listed in the blogs from this morning at 9:37 am... I am confused.

CardsRosesCoins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardsRosesCoins
pegwhipped wrote:My Harpoon missed my White Whale yet once again. I'm beginning to think I'll never get to taste the thrill of Victory! I think it's time to abandon ship!

Don't give up!!! I just got my first one today after trying for years... I follow every woot off and either miss it by an item or two because of bad timing or I can't get the order through. Either way, it all paid off today. I wish you the best of luck in future hunts oh mighty Ahab!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 32 Private Messages sellbuyer92

<--CLICK HERE FOR BETTA KOI THREAD

great57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages great57

I feel like such a loser. I don't know what Bunnies Ogling Carrots are. Can anyone help me?

jb3301

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jb3301
belowi wrote:When were said bags offered? I only see one listed in the blogs from this morning at 9:37 am... I am confused.

The last ones were right before these monkeys

baldar798

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baldar798

I ordered 3 and had no issue with my order =) however since I am new to woot can someone please tell me what the "bunnies ogling carrots" and the "barrel of crops" are???

darkazura

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darkazura

My first monkeys! In for 3 of course.

sec4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sec4
dlcarst77 wrote:I've seen sites from (supposedly) trusted, established companies that charge double actual shipping costs. Woot's shipping is not bad. Consider any extra an awesomeness fee.

Check E bay sites. Those shipping sites can be worse

lunasicc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lunasicc

anyway to cancel a order? i bought only one on accident and meant to buy 3!

sellbuyer92

great57 wrote:I feel like such a loser. I don't know what Bunnies Ogling Carrots are. Can anyone help me?

Cheer up! You're not a loser. A B O C or Bunnies Ogling Carrots or bandolier of carrots or many other names is an item that has been around woot! awhile. It is very elusive and hard to get because usually the servers crash. This time W00t! offered them a couple of times during the Wootoff...they usually show up during wootoffs and can contain anything from just stuff to cool things...they also show up at times as the item of the day like on April 1st and christmas and such...Any other questions or anything else anyone can add?

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse
baldar798 wrote:I ordered 3 and had no issue with my order =) however since I am new to woot can someone please tell me what the "bunnies ogling carrots" and the "barrel of crops" are???

Woot has b_ags of c_rap that everyone wants -- they are a "grab bag" of stuff they want to get rid of. Usually pretty cheap and you get more than your money's worth.

Scuds20

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Scuds20
lunasicc wrote:anyway to cancel a order? i bought only one on accident and meant to buy 3!

Email service@woot.com and see if they can add two to your order.

Edit: TT has much better info than mine, a few posts below!

belowi

jb3301 wrote:The last ones were right before these monkeys

Hmm, I thought the blog showed a log of all of the items that had been sold, but I guess I misunderstood its purpose. I also thought mywoot.net was a good tracker, but since the bag never showed up on my computer I guess I was wrong there too!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 538 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lunasicc wrote:anyway to cancel a order? i bought only one on accident and meant to buy 3!

You can email service@woot.com to cancel an order but they do not change (amend) orders during woot-offs as there are too many sales and most sell till gone.

If you want 3, your best bet is to order 3 with a different account and cancel the first order.

◄••• Click

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse

I got a Bee of See years ago and didn't realize it was hard to get them. Haven't gotten one since.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1068 Private Messages whatsamattaU
baldar798 wrote:I ordered 3 and had no issue with my order =) however since I am new to woot can someone please tell me what the "bunnies ogling carrots" and the "barrel of crops" are???

http://woot.wikia.com/wiki/Bag_of_Crap

http://www.bagsofcrap.com/boc_items/

http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=22560

Anyone else notice not as many "worst woot ever" comments?

dedicateddad

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dedicateddad

Oh, the irony...

After 5 years of trying, We finally score Our Precious (Crap, Bag of, 1-each) and...

It's going to ship to my daughter's College Dorm!

I'd JUST finished buying her the Hungry-hippo-games shirt, and changed my ship-to so it would go to her, when the Bunnies Ogling Carrots popped up...

So... Even when I *FINALLY* get lucky, I STILL get screwed!!

CURSES!

FOILED AGAIN!!

Yeah, I know, I already e-mailed Service@, but...

MURPHY, YOU BASTIDGE! SOMEDAY WE'LL GET OUR HANDS ON YOU!!

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

They are the current Woot filters for when someone types in "Bag-of-Crap" or "B--O--C" (of course I don't know if putting dashes in will overide the filter.) It's kinda fun seeing what the filter will change the text to next.

great57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages great57
sellbuyer92 wrote:Cheer up! You're not a loser. A B O C or Bunnies Ogling Carrots or bandolier of carrots or many other names is an item that has been around woot! awhile. It is very elusive and hard to get because usually the servers crash. This time W00t! offered them a couple of times during the Wootoff...they usually show up during wootoffs and can contain anything from just stuff to cool things...they also show up at times as the item of the day like on April 1st and christmas and such...Any other questions or anything else anyone can add?

Thanks. Now I get it. Just a funny way to say A Big Old Cottontail.

DonKudler

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DonKudler

This certainly sux. Last night I checked on woot and it was down for maintenance. Today I was too busy and they throw a wootoff with a Benjamin O'Connell and I miss it!

baldar798

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baldar798
shanteuse wrote:Woot has b_ags of c_rap that everyone wants -- they are a "grab bag" of stuff they want to get rid of. Usually pretty cheap and you get more than your money's worth.

Ah ok thanks I will have to keep an eye out for it =)

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910
great57 wrote:I feel like such a loser. I don't know what Bunnies Ogling Carrots are. Can anyone help me?

Only the most coveted item in the world...basically it is a box filled with at least 3 crappy items, sometimes you get some really good stuff in them..the catch is there arent many for sale and they sell out super fast. Its part of what makes woot soo great!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Email service at woot.com and ask to have your order adjusted. I've read several times that they'll change your order as long as the item hasn't sold out. I haven't tried this, but woot service has been wonderful whenever I've contacted them.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

dang I really wanted a calendar if nothing else :o( and no bag o crack for me so no chance there

Beetle Breakfast

sellbuyer92

baldar798 wrote:Ah ok thanks I will have to keep an eye out for it =)

Try to be Johnny on the Spot on April 1st and your chances are very slightly increased for one...Because April 1st always has a catch.

belowi

sellbuyer92 wrote:Wootalyzer had my back this whole wootoff...it is the only thing I can tribute my success to...

If only the OSX version was available...

weemdog

quality posts: 8 Private Messages weemdog
dedicateddad wrote:Oh, the irony...

After 5 years of trying, We finally score Our Precious (Crap, Bag of, 1-each) and...

It's going to ship to my daughter's College Dorm!

I'd JUST finished buying her the Hungry-hippo-games shirt, and changed my ship-to so it would go to her, when the Bunnies Ogling Carrots popped up...

So... Even when I *FINALLY* get lucky, I STILL get screwed!!

CURSES!

FOILED AGAIN!!

Yeah, I know, I already e-mailed Service@, but...

MURPHY, YOU BASTIDGE! SOMEDAY WE'LL GET OUR HANDS ON YOU!!

I bet if you email customer service, they will change the ship-to address...just sayin'

Edit- Oops...I should have read your whole post!

TSOG

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TSOG

3 monkeys or 5 PB tickets?

joebootoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joebootoo
jb3301 wrote:Agree. I wonder if they are gonna be full of cheap stuff this time since they gave so many away. But that's the chance you take foe $8.00 - it was fun.

They still had about the same number of Craps, they just split it up between five time slots. For example, the first was 300, the second was around 500, and the third was about 500 as well.

patrice2

quality posts: 4 Private Messages patrice2

checking filter

Barrel of Crops

bag o crap

crap crap crap

rrrthomas

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rrrthomas

thing there will be one more Bunnies Ogling Carrots for the road?

jb3301

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jb3301
joebootoo wrote:They still had about the same number of Craps, they just split it up between five time slots. For example, the first was 300, the second was around 500, and the third was about 500 as well.

This is the first time I scored. Is 1500 a normal count for a Bunnies Ogling Carrots

cosmotherobot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cosmotherobot

Wootizens, time to pay your monkeytax.

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67

i bet the woot off ends at midnight

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark
jb3301 wrote:This is the first time I scored. Is 1500 a normal count for a Bunnies Ogling Carrots

2500 is normal.

benmason

quality posts: 2 Private Messages benmason

whats this the woot off is not over? Correction it is over.

scifiak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak

Not a bandolier, but close enough. Thank w00t!

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67
sandbar67 wrote:i bet the woot off ends at midnight

You are correct, sir.

baillard

quality posts: 6 Private Messages baillard

I'm reminded of the end of "A Christmas Story", this seemed like a great wootoff - multiple Bunnies Ogling Carrots and ending with the screaming monkey, all was right with the world.

Where did I put my my quill and inkpot?