lightknight

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lightknight

At first I was wondering why the heck you guys bought these so fast. Then I looked at the deal and realized I'd have been in for three.

Does that mean I'm old now that I think medkits are a good buy? I'm only 26 but now, after realizing I must be old, I'm afraid I'll slip in the shower. Better start looking into a retirement home...

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield

Sold out already? IT IS IMPOSSIBRU TO WAIT UNTIL TOMMOROW FOR NEXT DEAL!!!

smudgeandsmear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smudgeandsmear

Phew - i think i got the last 4!

offline999

quality posts: 4 Private Messages offline999
rworthin wrote:For those of you concerned about the expiration dates on the Neosporin (or just use it frequently), here's a great way to make your own little to-go packs:

http://www.briangreen.net/2011/07/diy-single-use-antibiotic-packs.html

You can also use the same process to make travel size Vaseline, alcohol gel, toothpaste, aloe... anything that's gel-ish and may find its way into your first aid kit or overnight bag.

Thank you so much for this link.
Brilliant +1 Quality Post!!!

mgrizzl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mgrizzl

Shoot you sold out already? My heart is broken. I need a bandaid!

anknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anknight

How is it that when I try to order this a little after 8 a.m., they're already sold out?

boogsks3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boogsks3

Darn it, by the time i made an account it was sold out BUMMER!

anknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anknight
smudgeandsmear wrote:Phew - i think i got the last 4!

I must have been a few seconds after... enjoy.

almirar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages almirar
navj38 wrote:One comment was "only on woot would there be so many comments about Band Aids at 6:30 in the morning". Another post asked if they were cloth or plastic. Who the H*ll cares if you have a cut and you are bleeding, you stupid tadpole. Remember, you can't fix stupid. Not even with a Band Aid!

lol - I've had more laught over these comments this morning than in a long time. everyone seems happy after the great feeling woot-off!!

alamogal1963

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alamogal1963

Dang! Way to start the day.

I ONE day I sleep in...my ONE day off. And SOLD OUT on the bandaids at 0755AM CST. Rats.

Blondes aren't dumm.

7wounds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 7wounds

I need all the band aids I can get with a name like mine.

adamiam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages adamiam

My beautiful wife is always hurting herself. So I got her six first aid kits to stash everywhere. Thanks for saving my wife Woot!

notdahmomma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notdahmomma

Crap how did I miss out on this one?

keriah

quality posts: 2 Private Messages keriah
yfaber wrote:Looks like people in Alaska and Hawaii are unnaturally resistant to injury.

Nope, it's that Woot won't sell to us! Our lights are always OFF to Woot. (sad face)

scottkennedy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottkennedy

What the heck just happened?! Last night we couldn't make this purchase and it was all "buttafuoco", today, not only are they sold out, but the message board has been reset.

slanderous1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slanderous1

Wha! Sold Out?
Did so many Wooters injure themselves bashing their heads on tables and walls when they got surprised by the triple Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s surprise?

So how does Woot make moolah with a sold-out page all day.

spicedrum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spicedrum
lstaff wrote:Great kit. If you want to add a few more items for camping or the car, I would recommend a bottle of water or saline (such as contact lens solution) to wash out a wound or get something out of your eye, and a needle and matches (or a lighter) to sterilize the needle before using it to get out a splinter, and some benedryl for an allergic reaction.
Not that anyone asked me.

GREAT IDEAS, THANKS!

I'm going to be putting travel-sized bottles of saline solution in my first aid kits from now on.

ladytyphoid

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ladytyphoid

Sold out before I even got coffee. That's not right.

StarBob

quality posts: 14 Private Messages StarBob

Wow I didn't even get a chance at this... I wanted one too.

Hellmark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hellmark
slanderous1 wrote:Wha! Sold Out?
Did so many Wooters injure themselves bashing their heads on tables and walls when they got surprised by the triple Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s surprise?

So how does Woot make moolah with a sold-out page all day.

They've sold out, so, they've sold all they can sell. Maximized their profits. Makes no difference that they've sold out 5 minutes till midnight or at 6am.

That said, I'm extremely surprised that they've sold out, especially this early. This is the sort of thing that is cheap, but most people typically pass on.

bupu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bupu

O WHYYY of all the woots to miss...! Please do this one again D: I've been in 11 car accidents already.. this would've really come in handy.............

mount986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mount986
jdpman wrote:So with a first aid kid its important to know when the meds in it expire. Can someone at woot let us know when the stuff in these expire? Or at least confirm that its not old stuff thats expired or will be expiring in the coming months?

I don't usually do this, but I just have to know what a first aid kid is? Are there 10 year old's out there that you can rent out at parties to patch up bangs and bruises? And apparently they double as drug mules? Forget when the drugs expire, I'm concerned with what will happen if that balloon pops inside of them. I am appalled that woot would knowingly let something like this go on. Woot: please, Just say "NO" to first aid kids.

scottkennedy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottkennedy

This is weird. I still have a window open from last night and some posts are missing while others stayed.

riredbird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riredbird

Wow, real bummed I missed this, it's a steal!

widescreenjohn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages widescreenjohn

Great. Just great.

I placed an order right after the "butaprocreateo" (<- cute replacement, woot) error was resolved, got a message that the servers are being swamped and that it will take up to 1/2 hour to process my order, and went to bed. I woke up to find that not only did it NOT process my order, it sold out about 20 minutes earlier.

Thank a bunch, woot.

wildfire52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wildfire52

It's a snooze and looooose for me :-(

Woooot!

dw1771

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dw1771

Selling out early must be Woots way of giving the staff a Friday off.

babmeers

quality posts: 3 Private Messages babmeers

No fair! Can't believe it sold out this fast!

avorton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages avorton

Wow, I think it's been a long time since an item Sold Out this early

Alaric

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alaric

they should offer this used or refurbished for 4/1/2012

intensecaboose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages intensecaboose

REally, signed on at 9:30 EST and it's sold out? Common Woot

FallenAnjel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages FallenAnjel

Damn it... should have bought it.

~~Fallen Anjel
www.facebook.com/gtdphoto
www.facebook.com/gtdenterprisesinc
~My body is a cage. My mind holds the key. (Except I lost the key...)
~I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.

Just Fred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Just Fred

Just opened up a new office and was looking for a first-aid kit to keep in a closet. This was jut the thing!

FallenAnjel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages FallenAnjel

People in Virginia, Utah and Washington must get lots of BooBoo's

~~Fallen Anjel
www.facebook.com/gtdphoto
www.facebook.com/gtdenterprisesinc
~My body is a cage. My mind holds the key. (Except I lost the key...)
~I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.

beerbellybob

quality posts: 5 Private Messages beerbellybob

Who needs all of this crud. Throw some dirt on it.

hcl777

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hcl777
keriah wrote:Nope, it's that Woot won't sell to us! Our lights are always OFF to Woot. (sad face)

Technically, Alaskans have first dibs for tomorrow's Woots at 9:00 PM AKDT, while Hawaiians can check tomorrow's Woots at 7:00 PM HST.

East Coasters have it rough...I have learned the fine art of napping at my desk but looking like I'm working. Would love to get one of those glasses with the eyeballs painted on in a Bandolier one day (if I can ever get another Bandolier)

crktfrog

quality posts: 9 Private Messages crktfrog

dang. missed it already. that was a good item. handy for cars, pool houses and cabins. and twice the fun in one pack for those looking to stock up their end of the world survival shelters.

oh well. c'est la vie.

lurcher

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lurcher
adamiam wrote:My beautiful wife is always hurting herself. So I got her six first aid kits to stash everywhere. Thanks for saving my wife Woot!

People like this is why this is already sold out...

6x, really?

JMHSRV

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JMHSRV
oklahomafire wrote:Look at the woot map on this one, is it just me, or does everyone in the west coast get hurt a lot? LOL!! HAHA!!

Nope we are just smart, know a good deal when we see one and like to have these things in our earthquake kits.. Guess folks from I dunno Oklahoma don't like being prepared for things like natural disasters.. And these kits would probably bounce out of the back of the turnip truck so there's no point in buying one for the jallopee.

hcl777

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hcl777
rworthin wrote:For those of you concerned about the expiration dates on the Neosporin (or just use it frequently), here's a great way to make your own little to-go packs:

http://www.briangreen.net/2011/07/diy-single-use-antibiotic-packs.html

You can also use the same process to make travel size Vaseline, alcohol gel, toothpaste, aloe... anything that's gel-ish and may find its way into your first aid kit or overnight bag.

Cool tip, but now we need some more medicine to remove toxic plastic fumes from our lungs and our bloodstreams...