gesnerj59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages gesnerj59

Well, Woot! Staff... Enjoy your vacation day. Now that this is sold out first thing in the morning, there's not much else to do, eh? After that last woot-off, I'm sure you deserve it.

Happy Friday!

makphisto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makphisto

Sold Out and no Wootoff? What am I supposed to do with the rest of the day?

Well parents are the same no matter time nor place / So to you other kids all across the land / Take it from me / Parents just don't understand

hcl777

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hcl777
ThunderThighs wrote:FYI: I just got more information on the contents:

• Only neosporin packets carry expiration dates and the earliest would be 9/12.

• The box image is incorrect. The kit in the deal is 150 pieces, not 140 as it shows in the image.

Hope that helps.

Dang, that gives us only 6 months to get a boo-boo. Moving my kenjutsu classes ahead a few months.

garyschmitt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garyschmitt

Actually, I think I got the last two. I couldn't select three and it was showing "Sold Out" in Wootalyzer. I clicked Buy 2, and Bingo . . . fifteen minutes later, I got my order confirmation.

Whew!

ZoidMeister
Defender of the Universe
(or at least my part of it)

garyschmitt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garyschmitt
garyschmitt wrote:Actually, I think I got the last two. I couldn't select three and it was showing "Sold Out" in Wootalyzer. I clicked Buy 2, and Bingo . . . fifteen minutes later, I got my order confirmation.

Whew!

WOW! There was at least one after me!
===================================
First Aid Kit Bundle – 2 Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: kggasia
Speed to first woot: 1m 22.020s
Last wooter to woot: stamant79
Last purchase time: 7:35:41 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 0.903s
Woot wage: $23,982.74
Woots sold: 30,290

ZoidMeister
Defender of the Universe
(or at least my part of it)

Sablerose

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sablerose

Ugh! Sold out by 8:45am. I gotta start getting in here earlier after staying up half the night to see screaming monkeys.

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

If you tend to get a lot of splinters, and really want to add something handy to your first-aid kit, you should consider these. A former work-place kept these in their first aid cabinet...and I absolutely love them! When the medical supply guy came in one day, I was so glad that he let me buy a pack. They're GREAT to have on hand because they're already sterile when you need them, and they work wonders when removing the most embedded splinters.

Splinter Out

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick
hcl777 wrote:Cool tip, but now we need a tip on how to remove toxic plastic fumes from our lungs :P

Make them in a well ventilated area and wear a mask?

HikingStick

quality posts: 6 Private Messages HikingStick

Great! More first aid supplies for my zombie apocalypse evac bags!

I got in for three before they sold out.

HikingStick
Blessings Of Commerce> Seven!
Woots> 36 and counting!
Sellout Woots> Eight.
Shirt Woots> Two (BoCarrots, The Raven).
Kids Woots> Eight.

sharp7003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharp7003

Too bad they're not refurbished.....

keehnle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keehnle

Glad Woot had these today, I got 3! Now my kids will get their own kits and they can quit leaving the empty band aid wrappers in my current box...

14 wOoT's, 2 Random Crap, 2 Kids wOoT, 6 Shirts wOot's, 2 Home wOoT's & 1 moofi woot & still not enough stuff!

repood4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages repood4u

Wal-Mart sells this kit for $9.97

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
sharp7003 wrote:Too bad they're not refurbished.....

LOL!!

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

eiregb32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eiregb32

Not much of a chance to buy "sold out" for us west coasters.

beastyribs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages beastyribs

DANG IT. I could've used 3.. or 6 of these

ikarigullwing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikarigullwing

I can't believe this thing was sold out over two hours ago. Are you kidding?

Inflation hasn't ruined everything. A dime can still be used as a screwdriver.

aron1231

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aron1231

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet - not going to take the time to read through - but Super Glue is one of the most critical products to have in your first aid kit. By far more effective at sealing cuts than butterflies, especially when sweating. Used extensively in the military. Excellent alternative to stitches.

juicius

quality posts: 42 Private Messages juicius

Nice. I got 3. My son (almost 3) wants a band aide for any kind of booboo. Now we have enough to put in our cars, kid's trip bags, and camp gear, etc.

robinbigkc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robinbigkc
lurcher wrote:People like this is why this is already sold out...

6x, really?

Really. One for each of our five vehicles (teenage drivers in the home) and one for the house equals a need for six of them.

auctionimage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auctionimage

Great for covering up that rash, that just won't go away!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
artwire wrote:Do I dare submit a Woot receipt to my flexible spending account? They eliminated most over the counter items, but I think they still cover bandages...

Let us know how that works out.

I'm just hanging out, really.

rdzek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rdzek

Wow... those sold out fast. I got 2. I'll use them as refills for my other kits. I'm a scouter and it is camping season. There are a whole lot of boo-boo's and owies coming up.

thatheard

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thatheard

Anyone else ever wonder what wootstaff does with all their free time once they've sold out for the day?

hansenjc33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hansenjc33
thatheard wrote:Anyone else ever wonder what wootstaff does with all their free time once they've sold out for the day?

They swim in their money pool?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
gesnerj59 wrote:Well, Woot! Staff... Enjoy your vacation day. Now that this is sold out first thing in the morning, there's not much else to do, eh? After that last woot-off, I'm sure you deserve it.

Happy Friday!

We do have other sites you know!

I'm just hanging out, really.

lilchas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilchas

I WANT ONE! SOLD OUT ALREADY!

Charles Grippaldi

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

Me thinks it sold out quickly because people have Woot coupons to use up and didn't see anything they wanted during the Woot-Off.

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8
robinbigkc wrote:Really. One for each of our five vehicles (teenage drivers in the home) and one for the house equals a need for six of them.

I think three would have sufficed. You could have combined a few items from the larger sets into the to-go sets and ended up with 6 kits. No one...and I mean no one...would need both of these kits in a car at any given time. An order of 3 should have been plenty. I don't know why Woot even bothers with a 3 per-order limit when people use multiple accounts to get more anyway. And I think if people are cocky enough to ADMIT that they ordered more than they were supposed to right here on the message boards, then Woot should look their account up and cancel one of the orders. Just sayin'.

murray35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murray35

oh this is really stange: Order pace: 0m 0.903s

order pace ever second but when a Barrel of Crops comes up the server crashes?

jvanderkay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvanderkay

Wouldn't you know -- the first thing I was actually trying to order, and it's sold out.

stars67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stars67

Has this been 'Get rid of all sorts of old crap week' and no one told me?

blckshirt98

quality posts: 7 Private Messages blckshirt98

Rats, I tried to buy two last night but was getting that Buttafuoco error when submitting...

carrieg425

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carrieg425
kerneltrap wrote:I just realized a missed a whole day of woot off...

Me too - the email came too late...like THIS morning instead of YESTERDAY morning. Grr.

carrieg425

sharp7003 wrote:Too bad they're not refurbished.....

or made by Dyson...

itsybitsyemu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsybitsyemu
eiregb32 wrote:Not much of a chance to buy "sold out" for us west coasters.

seriously.
though I'd love to know how WA (where I am) managed to be one of the lightest states on the map, when these were sold out by 5am PST .lots of really dedicated morning people, maybe?
...or more obsessive woot-off-ers catching it early, I guess, since the new woot for the day posts at 10pm PST.

MITCHELLWOOT

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MITCHELLWOOT
aron1231 wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet - not going to take the time to read through - but Super Glue is one of the most critical products to have in your first aid kit. By far more effective at sealing cuts than butterflies, especially when sweating. Used extensively in the military. Excellent alternative to stitches.

Just make sure you seal/close a cleaned wound!

carrieg425

I only bought one so I can't be blamed for the sellout.

Sometimes it's good to get up at 5am

matt1976

quality posts: 10 Private Messages matt1976

You snooze, you lose. Bummer, I had a coupon that didn't get used in the Woot Offs, too.

sdc100

quality posts: 506 Private Messages sdc100
scooterdeb wrote:People on about the "expiration date" of the "meds" need to read the description. It's all bandages, gloves, tape, plastic cases and pamphlets.

There's two TINY packets of Neosporin. If you're so concerned that the Neosporin will expire before you use the other contents of the case, just buy a tube at the store. Or throw it out.

Believe it or not, adhesive bandages expire too. I have several boxes of Curad and BandAids where 1) The paper wrapper has browned due to age and many are no longer sealed; 2) The adhesive no longer adheres effectively.

Any bandage that is no longer sealed in its wrapper should be discarded because it's no longer sterile.

EmmetBrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EmmetBrown

I'm glad I saw this before I went to work. In for 3!

beastyribs wrote:DANG IT. I could've used 3.. or 6 of these

You're right. You can never really have too many band aids.