It’s almost time for another round of Woot! Clue! to guess the next product up for sale.
Style is 20 Questions. Ask Yes/No questions and I'll answer. ONE question limit per post.
I want to bring the game back to the true play of 20 questions where you ask questions that help narrow down the possibilities for the item. That means your questions should start broad and then narrow in as more answers and clues become available.
NEW: The following questions will not be answered until noted:
• Sold on Woot previously: Not allowed. Will not be answered.
• Brand name starts with a-k, l-z, f-g, etc.: Not allowed. Will not be answered.
• Pricing info: Not allowed. Will not be answered.
• Random guesses about the product not related to the clues, questions, and answers at hand may be ignored
• You cannot answer with just a link to another site. I don’t have time to follow links to verify. Give the name and include the links if you want but no link only answers.
Most often the answer requires the manufacturer, name, model, size, or other pertinent information for the product.
Join us at about an hour before the next sale launches (11pm CST) for a game of Woot!
Clue! where y’all try to guess the next product that will be for sale on a Woot site. The game ends at 11:55pm before RSS feeds and Tweets go out about the sales.
The game will move around but you can always find it by checking the Quality Posts on the Woot! main page (Discussion box). It will always
be announced there.
: Everyone plays. You can be the correct guess once a week. You can play all the time but only guess if you are eligible, please. Share the fun!
AND IT'S OVER! CONGRATS TO lalaclassic!!
FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!!
- except Woot-Offs & expedited orders