Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear

Boy this Woot Really Sucks . lol

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

geeshep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geeshep

How do I track packages on here?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

geeshep wrote:How do I track packages on here?

Howdy! You can track shipping in a couple ways. First thing to note though, if you take a looksie at your order confirmation email, you'll see that it can take up to 5 business days (not counting the day of the sale) for the product to leave our warehouse.

- Look in My Account above and click on this order. The tracking number will be shown there when it is available.

- You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your receipt which you can get via My Account. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

NOW, this next part is important! Woot, like many other companies, sends shipping info electronically to FedEx prior to shipment to receive tracking numbers. So your item may show up on FedEx tracking a couple days before they actually receive it. Don't worry if you don't see any updates for one to two days.

If you ever have a question, you can email service@woot.com. Just check your spam/junk folders for the reply. We end up there quite a bit for some reason.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

misguidedsoul

quality posts: 3 Private Messages misguidedsoul

Wow, according to "Woots by State" WV and NM are dirty states. No one cleans up there! lol

rclrec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rclrec

This is an awesome cleaner, first Dyson to ever own and it is soooo much better than other brands. And of course, Woot got it out to me quickly. Big Fan

Barbara Clary

raindrops16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raindrops16

Very disappointed with this vacuum. It sucks and NOT in a good vacuuming way. It is very powerful and the suction was good. However, obviously, the wand thingy is ridiculously awkward. And buyers beware - and really read the posts when people said it couldn't get under couches or whatever - THEY ARE 100% CORRECT. It just physically can't do it by design. Even in the kitchen to just get under the counters. Unless you could slide it sideways all the way across the floor, that's the only way it would get all the dust bunnies in a kitchen. You can't push it along side of it like you traditionally would and catch all that stuff. Then you have to take the wand thingy out to get those rascally bunnies and let's just not go there. Then that hose when you use the wand - it is so hard to stretch that I am dragging the dang vacuum everywhere with me.. . . ......... somebody must have been asleep on the job designing this thing.

This will be shipped to my brother's new lake house.

doctb00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctb00

This was my first Woot! purchase, and I couldn't be more disappointed. I'm waiting for Dyson customer service to open because the vacuum broke on the first use. I didn't even get a chance to register it yet.

To make matters worse, I did a quick search on the problem I'm having (little suction, slipping clutch and a brush bar that won't turn) is common. And, several people have complained about their customer support. I'm not excited to talk to them.

So much for James Dyson's claims. This seems poorly engineered to me.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

doctb00 wrote:This was my first Woot! purchase, and I couldn't be more disappointed. I'm waiting for Dyson customer service to open because the vacuum broke on the first use. I didn't even get a chance to register it yet.

To make matters worse, I did a quick search on the problem I'm having (little suction, slipping clutch and a brush bar that won't turn) is common. And, several people have complained about their customer support. I'm not excited to talk to them.

So much for James Dyson's claims. This seems poorly engineered to me.

Oh no! Please email us at service@woot.com if you have any issues with Dyson support. We'll get you taken care of if they are unable to help.

gagu2009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gagu2009

Been wanting 1 for sometime now. Works excellent!! Fast shipping too. I am a true Wooter Fan.

xjzhang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xjzhang

I got mine..but there is nothing in the box as listed on the page:
In the box:
(1) Dyson® DC33 19625-03 Multi Floor Vacuum includes:
Combination Accessory Tool
Stair tool
Operating Manual
Quick Start Guide
Product Registration Card

very disappointed.

Also, after assembled the body only and test using it, the handle kept falling from the body.. defective, total disaster!!

requesting a refund! My second woot experience.. woot support asked me to contact dyson.. no, I just purchased it from woot, they should have shipped me an working item with all the parts advertised!

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

xjzhang wrote:I got mine..but there is nothing in the box as listed on the page:
In the box:
(1) Dyson® DC33 19625-03 Multi Floor Vacuum includes:
Combination Accessory Tool
Stair tool
Operating Manual
Quick Start Guide
Product Registration Card

very disappointed.

Also, after assembled the body only and test using it, the handle kept falling from the body.. defective, total disaster!!

requesting a refund! My second woot experience.. woot support asked me to contact dyson.. no, I just purchased it from woot, they should have shipped me an working item with all the parts advertised!

Sorry you're having issues with your Dyson. We did get your second email and we (hopefully) resolved this issue.

Please email back if you are in need of further assistance.

xjzhang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xjzhang
DennisWKam wrote:Sorry you're having issues with your Dyson. We did get your second email and we (hopefully) resolved this issue.

Please email back if you are in need of further assistance.

can you confirm products sent to other buyer do not have the accessories listed on the page as well?