WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Here we have it folks, your 2012 March Angriness championship match-up! Scientology, the lone #1 seed in the Final Four, couldn't manage to intimidate its way any further, nor could the inconsiderate coffee shop parents who represented the Etiquette region. So it's come down to a #3 seed against a #5 seed, the internet service provider you can't trust versus the person who can't trust you. Which one will be crowned king of the enraging? That's up to YOU to decide!

Before you vote, just a few quick things to keep in mind:

• Remember, you don't want to vote for your favorite option; you want to vote for whatever makes you angrier.
  • BE SURE TO CLICK SUBMIT WHEN IT'S ALL FILLED OUT. IF YOU DON'T, YOUR VOTES WON'T COUNT!

Happy choosing!

Voting will close Sunday, April 1st at 11:59pm! We will announce the winner on Monday, April 2nd!

Photo by flickr user, paddynapper used under a Creative Commons License.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

What makes me angry is that neither of these topics truly make me as angry as Scientology. Grawr.

joshaw

quality posts: 24 Private Messages joshaw
Moueska wrote:What makes me angry is that neither of these topics truly make me as angry as Scientology. Grawr.

I wouldn't be surprised if they infiltrated woot in the last week. ;-)

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

It comes down to putting up with willful ignorance vs. dealing with something I could have avoided had I read more carefully.

No contest. Smug dissonance wins hands down.

DennisG2010

quality posts: 20 Private Messages DennisG2010

Meh.
These results make me a bit angry... Just a bit.

greenvorlon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greenvorlon
joshaw wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they infiltrated woot in the last week. ;-)

Epic reply! :D

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725

Apparently I do NOT represent the general Woot! population as in nearly EVERY round, the option I voted for lost in nearly EVERY category.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

dseanadams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dseanadams
brendan948725 wrote:Apparently I do NOT represent the general Woot! population as in nearly EVERY round, the option I voted for lost in nearly EVERY category.

Doesn't that just make you so ANGRY?!?!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

I think out of all the choices throughout the whole game, the one that makes me angriest is "I'm posting this status to let everyone know that I
care less about that movie/show/sporting event than
anyone else."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Moueska

dseanadams wrote:Doesn't that just make you so ANGRY?!?!

GRAWWWWWHHHH!!!!

joshaw

quality posts: 24 Private Messages joshaw

hatedproud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hatedproud

I honestly believe inconsiderate coffee shop parents didn't make it to the championship due to polls mismanagement, and that makes me ANGRY.

Moueska

I didn't vote for the inconsiderate coffee shop parents because I haven't had any negative experiences like that. Ever. I also have a three-year-old, and wouldn't DREAM of taking him with me to a coffee shop and letting him wander around, poking people, rasing havoc, etc. But does it happen a lot?

Moueska

joshaw wrote:I really did think Scientology would walk away with this tournament .

Hey, can I request you to bring back the commentators for this round? I seriously want these two teams in their ridiculously underhanded match-up torn apart and sewn back together.

Pitchforks, people. Pitchforks.

Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

Not the final I would have hoped for - "Posthumous commercialization of Dr. Seuss" vs. "Commercials where people do the Cabbage Patch" - but still, two very worthy competitors for the title. May the worst one win!

glibdud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages glibdud
SailorButterfly wrote:I think out of all the choices throughout the whole game, the one that makes me angriest is "I'm posting this status to let everyone know that I
care less about that movie/show/sporting event than
anyone else."

That was one of my favorites, too. After they were gone, the Unsupervised Kids were my last hope. Now I'm feeling a little disenfranchised.

dseanadams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dseanadams
hatedproud wrote:I honestly believe inconsiderate coffee shop parents didn't make it to the championship due to polls mismanagement, and that makes me ANGRY.

Yeah, my bad on that one. However, the poll was reset, so it's not like the coffee shop parents had to catch up to the politics. And the fact that this sentence actually makes sense in any context is pretty amazing...