timbrrr

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timbrrr

SCAB

padfoot42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages padfoot42

so no bag? sad! or is there a trick and im SUPER slow...

duckcake

quality posts: 44 Private Messages duckcake

Whoo! Matt looks sexy in that chair.

Hi people =þ

maui

quality posts: 10 Private Messages maui

So, hey, you guys lookin' for writers? Just askin...

HiWay66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HiWay66

PUNCHYCLEVERENDING

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

I read this awhile ago and clicked on everythin on the page and still nothing...

kickmyassman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kickmyassman

I'll miss the woot writers. While the SCAB has a nice fresh style, I'll miss the clumsy, error prone writers of the past. Or at least for the 30 minutes or so they're on strike.

qsterz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qsterz

anyone get anything?

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

I think that the bag will come up tomorrow at 8:30a.m. centeral time. The "memo" is post dated for that time. And the little song says that they will "strike" for half an hour. So I'm guess that after that half hour has passed, then things at woot will clear up from all the "errors" done by the S.C.A.B. And we will see the bag.

At least, that is where my money is.

Personally, my favorite April 1st gag was when they had the "Woot Your Own Adventure." Good Times...good times.

loststream

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loststream
qsterz wrote:anyone get anything?

No.

But many of us plan to come back at 8 AM.

And hang out for at least 30 mins.

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

too early for wake time

Beetle Breakfast

beansdad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beansdad

Off with his.......

goatcrapp

quality posts: 16 Private Messages goatcrapp
bluejester wrote:I think that the bag will come up tomorrow at 8:30a.m. centeral time. The "memo" is post dated for that time. And the little song says that they will "strike" for half an hour. So I'm guess that after that half hour has passed, then things at woot will clear up from all the "errors" done by the S.C.A.B. And we will see the bag.

At least, that is where my money is.

Personally, my favorite April 1st gag was when they had the "Woot Your Own Adventure." Good Times...good times.

That was my favorite too.. actually bought a few of the other things too, before finding the bag

girlwootbot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages girlwootbot

Yes, more bots please.

Wootbot thanks you.

46&2

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 46&2

Well, I tried emailing PterodactylPenis@Woot.com to no avail, it was sent back, here was what I wrote

Subject: think of the children

I just want my children to have the same witty writing as I've had these last 7 years with Woot. I'm sure you could sell S.C.A.B. and not lose too much money, hell it may have a great warranty and you'll get all your cash back. I'm sorry, I know not having caviar more than 3 times a week is horrible, but I'm sure there is a great taco stand nearby if you get the munchies. Thanks for your time m'lord, be well.

Signed
A Faithful Servant of Woot!

marisano

quality posts: 2 Private Messages marisano

I guess that should be, "founders, reapers."

aabbud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aabbud

Pterodactylpenis = Notedly Crappiest.

Go anagram program

loststream

aabbud wrote:Pterodactylpenis = Notedly Crappiest.

Go anagram program

Nice, this deserves to be a Quality Post.

Heidianna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Heidianna

What's with the "Bunnies Ogling Carrots" in the above posts? I think it's some replaced text, but what did people originally write?

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj
Heidianna wrote:What's with the "Bunnies Ogling Carrots" in the above posts? I think it's some replaced text, but what did people originally write?

I'd say welcome to Woot but you seem to have been buying a ton of stuff. As this is your 1st post though, welcome to the Woot forums.

Woot always changes BOC, among many other things, with a word filter and Bunnies Ogling Carrots just happens to be the current one. I had to use a tiny bit of code to sneak by the filter just to type this, which you can see if you click reply.

In case you don't know what a BOC (Bag of Crap) is, here is a link to the latest one. In short it's a box of unknown items (at least 3 of them a 1 bag) that may or may not be of value to you, usually it turns out to be 50% junk and 50% something you might be able to find a use for but occasionally it's big like a TV.

gbmodern

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gbmodern

I think they want us to petition and/or riot. Civil disobey ALL the laws!

wrwine3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wrwine3

Sire Rutledge, might I trouble your butler (or your butler's butler) for a crumpet or three? I wouldn't deign to dine upon them in your presence for reasons twofold. Firstly, I would not dare getting crumbs on your fine rug. Lastly, I haven't mastered noshing with my mouth closed. Perhaps if I didn't open my jaw quite so much. But I digress.

If you grant my humble request, please have your manservant (or your manservant's manservant) place three crumpets into a bag. For this service I shall provide you with the princely sum of eight American dollars.

Thank you my liege.

slp411

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slp411
wrwine3 wrote:Sire Rutledge, might I trouble your butler (or your butler's butler) for a crumpet or three? I wouldn't deign to dine upon them in your presence for reasons twofold. Firstly, I would not dare getting crumbs on your fine rug. Lastly, I haven't mastered noshing with my mouth closed. Perhaps if I didn't open my jaw quite so much. But I digress.

If you grant my humble request, please have your manservant (or your manservant's manservant) place three crumpets into a bag. For this service I shall provide you with the princely sum of eight American dollars.

Thank you my liege.

Absolutely awesome!

And err... ditto what he said.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain
wrwine3 wrote:Sire Rutledge, might I trouble your butler (or your butler's butler) for a crumpet or three? I wouldn't deign to dine upon them in your presence for reasons twofold. Firstly, I would not dare getting crumbs on your fine rug. Lastly, I haven't mastered noshing with my mouth closed. Perhaps if I didn't open my jaw quite so much. But I digress.

Thank you my liege.

Dost thou want Butter on Crumpet aforementioned, good sir?

maciver

quality posts: 2 Private Messages maciver

please sir may I have some more?

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

found it!!!

here!

slp411

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slp411
PocketBrain wrote:Dost thou want Butter on Crumpet aforementioned, good sir?

Most certainly.

loststream

I'll be the 1st to cast the stone:

Worst WOOT April Fool's Day EVERRRRRRRRR!!!

cypherquest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cypherquest

Bunnies Ogling Carrots please!

denise5876

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denise5876

Has ANYBODY got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots??

LLovely

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LLovely

Time is passing by WAY to slowly. Seven more minutes until we find out if we are going to rewarded for waiting...

oddlyjen

quality posts: 25 Private Messages oddlyjen

New wallpaper image found. Best picture of Matty Ice, EVER.

ViperEagle

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ViperEagle

I laughed a lot. +1. Would read again.

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69

I didn't really notice a big difference in the product descriptions today.

terraguy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages terraguy

Barrel of Crops

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Matty Ice represents the American dream. Run that company how you want; you've earned it!