Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion

WOOT CLUE TIME.

My guess is LeakFrogs.

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

csparkle33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages csparkle33
allhighruler wrote:O_o you have an actual job? Woot people do stuff?

I'm beginning to think there never was a girl or a date and you are here because it is THE option

Chillax. Eat some fruit. Take a dump. You'll feel better. I promise.

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
pureval wrote:I've actually given up on trying to figure out the Bunnies Ogling Carrots today. I have spent my time trying to guess what the special sale of the week will be on shirt.woot. I hope it is a whole week of Nevermore items for its upcoming birthday. That would drive some people nuts.

Now THAT is something I would buy.

cpheral

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cpheral

Really miss nightghost...he was good!

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
lizzitish wrote:Multiple tabs... multiple browsers :P

How do you refresh the secret site doesnt the url change with each item

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

allhighruler wrote:O_o you have an actual job? Woot people do stuff? Oh, sorry, limited to only 2 hours of Xbox , I'm done for now TT, see you on the next item!

har-dee-har-har

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight
Jae87 wrote:Honestly, I'm not surprised that there was no bag. This is becoming a typical thing for woot as of late. Sure, they don't OWE us crap.. but it's frustrating that they're switching their (epic) game up after years of consistency. :-/

hello, welcome to the "random" part....

aaronshall

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aaronshall

Strike over?

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301

I've been playing Crapshoot all day hoping that they were using that as the way to give away the Bunnies Ogling Carrots But I haven't been able to beat it a single time, because it's based so much on luck. So now I'll never know if I was wasting my time or not.

Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion

10bux says the striking continues tomorrow...

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav
cpheral wrote:Really miss nightghost...he was good!

NightGhost took over when I couldn't do late nights any longer. It took a while for him to catch up, then he blew by me.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

Neat Desk!? ugh

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz
efprofessor wrote:Wootalyzer just went off... Heart attack almost followed

But it was just some ebay junk (not like the great stuff they sell at Amazon)

And speaking of Patrick Stewart.....

http://youtu.be/jF0jaMIHWyc

(AAGGGHHH...modem lights out again!! Hope this makes it!)

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

efprofessor

quality posts: 8 Private Messages efprofessor

the fat lady is singing...

lifevirusx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx
Jae87 wrote:Honestly, I'm not surprised that there was no bag. This is becoming a typical thing for woot as of late. Sure, they don't OWE us crap.. but it's frustrating that they're switching their (epic) game up after years of consistency. :-/

Yeah, god forbid someone that doesn't have 30+ bags and 2 real woots get a chance at one

sflesch

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sflesch

April Fools! No Ba Go fCrap! Darn it! The one time I was around to actually maybe catch it! Darn you all Woot!

Why is it that everytime I click I want one", Woot makes me buy it? Don't they ever just want to know that, "Yes, I want one?" http://www.sflesch.com

cpheral

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cpheral
cinoclav wrote:NightGhost took over when I couldn't do late nights any longer. It took a while for him to catch up, then he blew by me.

And the question is why is he gone?

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

nooooo

ciozszmloes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciozszmloes

JOKE'S ON US WOOTERS!!!!!! Well it has been fun.

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous

Good night ladies and gents - I can't do this anymore, I have to get up in 5 hours after being up what...36ish now? It's been a blast though.

Th0r

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Th0r

Did woot crash?

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide

OK woot, I give up...I must sleep.

I tried...hard.

xoxoxoxox.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Woot gives.... oh well... night ya'll

\

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav
brucedoesbms wrote:It is not HIPAA-related, I can assure you... .

Hmm... Never made any assumptions about him working in a medical field. But speaking of which, I have to get up in a measly four hours to do just that.

ianscrap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ianscrap

No Bags Of Cooties...

jpawmsu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpawmsu

Off to bed, not angry but for real my account wont exist when I get home from work tomorrow.

momojiri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momojiri

WOW...I am don't believe it..

missellienc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages missellienc

What about the fake strike? At least you could have wrapped it up a little better.

PabloPalmeri6837

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PabloPalmeri6837

Woot's April fools joke was the SCAM all loyal woot followers

Jertyrael

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Jertyrael
missellienc wrote:What about the fake strike? At least you could have wrapped it up a little better.

Yeah, I was hoping for some kind of silly conclusion. Seems anticlimactic...

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

missellienc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages missellienc
Jertyrael wrote:Yeah, I was hoping for some kind of silly conclusion. Seems anti-climatic...

Agreed... extremely l-a-m-e.

dtcbob

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dtcbob

From Woots Facebook page -
WOOT - We just did several several runs of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots in the Woot-Off the other week to cover all the people who have complained before about not being able to get one. We're deleting the complaints about April Fools on the forums because you're probably posting them in a place where they're off topic. There are plenty of other places in the World of Woot section where you can join in with everyone else who's not happy about it.

Apollo1Man

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Apollo1Man
dtcbob wrote:From Woots Facebook page -
WOOT - We just did several several runs of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots in the Woot-Off the other week to cover all the people who have complained before about not being able to get one. We're deleting the complaints about April Fools on the forums because you're probably posting them in a place where they're off topic. There are plenty of other places in the World of Woot section where you can join in with everyone else who's not happy about it.

They could have easily put that up a day ago, instead of just sit back and laugh at people caring about their little game. It's something they usually do on April 1 and if they didn't want to this year, fine. Just don't not say anything until after especially the one day that it's usually hidden on top of it.

GeekyOne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GeekyOne

WOW - that really sucks - in the 6 years Ive been here Ive gotten 4 b o c - 2 of those were from April 1st - I actually lucked out at xmas and got my first santa sack crap last year but in all fairness I didnt get a April fools crap last year - the santa crap was this first and only crap Id gotten all year. Aprils 1st crap is the only time I stand an equal chance of getting crap at all - woot offs are so predictable and the trolls who only buy the crap know it. If you want to change things up thats great - but do it so those of us who actually buy stuff from you other than crap get a semi decent chance at getting crap.

GeekyOne

novidude1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novidude1

Where did u find this? I can't find it anywhere on their FB page.

scifiak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak

MacGarage

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MacGarage

I was waiting for an eBay auction to end that I was bidding on before I was going to pull the trigger on this unit. I came back around 11pm EST and it seemed the servers were down! I lost out on both items.

I supposed this will come back again before summer hits and there will be reviews from those that bought one too.

danckuntz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages danckuntz
Jertyrael wrote:Yeah, I was hoping for some kind of silly conclusion. Seems anticlimactic...

Like the ending to LOST

zott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zott

well, I think it may be their best April Fools prank ever......clearly we were all fooled.

well done!

nufanul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nufanul

I've been following woot since '06, and have been trying for bags of crap since. I have lucked out a few times, all April Fools and Christmas. I have bought a bit from Woot over the years, but I look forward to what the April Fool's challenge brought.

I understand what they are saying, but it seems like a silly way to handle it, and a silly way to break the tradition.

I was checking for updates on the strike and was hoping to see something this morning, but alas, a let down.

If I ever felt like Woot was going in a different direction than the Woot that got me hooked in the first place, it is right now. When you build up a reputation like Woot has, their customers start to have expectations you should live up to, and Woot doesn't seem to be able to do that anymore.