+ Add a Comment

emmyhatesyou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmyhatesyou
Pael wrote:Yes - old moofi Bunnies Ogling Carrots Ignore it

what about that link that says it's a secret and isn't available until april? could that be something we should watch?

autoclave

quality posts: 1 Private Messages autoclave

They've put a robot in charge of the listings, who knows when it's going to go insane and start changing things/killing all humans?

rockn4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockn4
allhighruler wrote:Where is this 8 am time stamp?

From: Matt Rutledge, Founder and CEO of Woot (PterodactylPenis@Woot.com)
Date: Sun, Apr. 1 at 8:00 AM
Subject: Those tadpoles Who Write Our Stuff Are On Strike? Did I Hear That Right?
To: Company

ford28a

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ford28a

is there really a bag or not lets go to bed

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

I just got so many bags, I now need one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjQ9D5JIcfM

baillard

quality posts: 6 Private Messages baillard
stangjason wrote:Will something like this work in tent while camping? If you live where it's hot and humid like I do you'll understand why I want to know this.

TT: Added to indicate product related post.

If your tent has 110 V AC power it should.

Where did I put my my quill and inkpot?

wpolyak

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wpolyak
pilotwillie wrote:actually it's uuddlrlrabab select start...and unlimited actually means exactly 40. WHO WOULD GIVE SOMEONE EXACTLY 30 LIVES!?!?!?!?

Konami thats who!

njf1003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njf1003

Night people!
I've decided sleep is now better than spending $8 on crap!

Anorion

quality posts: 35 Private Messages Anorion
stangjason wrote:Will something like this work in tent while camping? If you live where it's hot and humid like I do you'll understand why I want to know this.

Yes, as long as you run the exhaust OUTSIDE the tent. Second Law of Thermodynamics, and all that.

Just keep in mind it doesn't work WELL in a tent.

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

pohlmacs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pohlmacs
stuntdriver wrote:Polls are gone...

... gone from all of the woot sites ...

shortman

quality posts: 39 Private Messages shortman

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

Ah, I'm no good at these things. Somebody be kind enough to leave a summary at the end, please.

darthemerald

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darthemerald

I love this forever <3

moxxee wrote:Could this be the secret link??

mackie112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mackie112

no baiting other consumers on a weekend.
oh wait there is the link code.
got it.

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada
Roy33sakic wrote:Wow I was totally kidding about getting one, everyone can stop PMing me now lmao

I'd say you were asking for it. Like teasing the monkeys at the zoo will get you pelted with monkey poo.

madmod20061

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madmod20061
shortman wrote:It's still here: http://www.youtube.com/user/wootchannel

I just meant off the front page. It's still under Woot Blog too.

wpolyak

emmyhatesyou wrote:what about that link that says it's a secret and isn't available until april? could that be something we should watch?

No. Its just the link jump to the April calendar blog acting up. The blog is on Wine.Woot for this month. My guess would be everybody slamming the servers is causing the QR link not to redirect properly

chuckf1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chuckf1
LinuxTrance wrote:I'm gullible, so I'll ask...

What's with the mystery PMs?

There are no mystery PMs. It was a community member having fun with us, at our expense. :-(

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester
lizzitish wrote:If there is a Barrel of Crops, it has defeated me. I have clicked every link, read every product description and learned all about square trade. I have gotten Orca envy and even tried clicking on the little W on his crown. Touche Woot, Touche, I still love you though ^.^

Okay, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who pushed the little W on Matt's crown.

thompstc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thompstc
britmonster wrote:I laughed hard when I saw this, very nice!

does this game get you a Bunnies Ogling Carrots or just a link to the old game?

Scheißtüten gewonnen: 3/22/12

vernon71

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vernon71

well, I think I finally have my taxes done, but I have to wait to make sure my IRA recharacterization is fixed.

polskachick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polskachick

I'll talk dirty (at the very least) to the first person who PM's me the actual hint... We Eastern European girls know how to do it right, and make you happy )-)

ericleer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericleer
HikingStick wrote:I really wanted to "Boot On Cat" tonight--one of our cats killed our cockatiel. We had it (and it peacefully cohabited our residence with our cats) for around 10 years. Someone left open a door that should have been locked. A real bummer of a night after spending a day out and about with the feamily.

RIP, feathered friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

You're either on the bus, or off the bus.

~ Ken Kesey

HikingStick

quality posts: 6 Private Messages HikingStick
aross6 wrote:Are you sure it's dead? Did you try offering it a lovely fresh cuttle fish? Oh. Cockatiel, parrot, same difference.

Either way....beautiful plumage.

Truly twas beautiful plumage. :'-(

HikingStick
Blessings Of Commerce> Seven!
Woots> 36 and counting!
Sellout Woots> Eight.
Shirt Woots> Two (BoCarrots, The Raven).
Kids Woots> Eight.

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

The prodcuct description on the Woot main page is a bit misleading in saying that this unit does not have a condensate drain. It does have a drain (see page 11 of the manual) but this appears to be used to remove residual moisture only.

The user manual is available here:

http://www.manualowl.com/m/Haier/CPN14XC9/Manual/178400

wpolyak

dpcollects wrote:I'm tired of everyone wasting so much time trying to find out where the Bunnies Ogling Carrots are at!!!

This link will show you exactly where they are located!

http://i.imgur.com/taC4l.jpg

You're Welcome. Please no PM's.

LMAO

mrobey614

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrobey614

I got one of these for the out house last year and found not only did it cool things down but it kept the flies off of me. Plus it makes a great magazine rack and place to put my drink.

worldwidewebfeet

quality posts: 33 Private Messages worldwidewebfeet

The problem with "portable a/c units" is that the exhaust tube generates heat requiring more runtime of the ac unit which then generates more heat.

Pangie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pangie

The details are rather cryptic on this. I'm in the market for a decent portable swamp cooler. I can't tell what kind of AC this is, though. Is it just regular ol' dry-out-the-air style?

rman726

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rman726
aross6 wrote:Are you sure it's dead? Did you try offering it a lovely fresh cuttle fish? Oh. Cockatiel, parrot, same difference.

Either way....beautiful plumage.

Yup. Not only did I offer it cuttlefish, but I added in some asparagus. Who can say say no to some cuttlefish and asparagus? ;) Especially as part of a human centipad ;)

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman

I think I'm adding myself to the list of giver-uppers. Done searching for something that may or may not be there.

(but I'll still be back at 8am)

mikelehmann

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mikelehmann
rman726 wrote:Yup. Not only did I offer it cuttlefish, but I added in some asparagus. Who can say say no to some cuttlefish and asparagus? ;) Especially as part of a human centipad ;)

No! Vanilla paste!!!!

mackie112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mackie112
jsoko wrote:Nice order number

fake
plus it would say you wanted 3.

OldMatador

quality posts: 13 Private Messages OldMatador

Anyone else notice the prices aren't typical Woot prices today? That's across the board. Weird.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
stangjason wrote:Will something like this work in tent while camping?

I guess if you have a really long extension cord...

------------------
I Bet on Sky

scifiak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak

This unit really helps take the junk out the air too.

scifiak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak
scifiak wrote:This unit really helps take the junk out the air too.

You just have to make sure you go and empty out the water collection bucket, or run the drain hose outside.

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec

We don't have this specific model but we do have a portable for two reasons. First it lets me work in the garage in summer on fiddly bits that don't react well to sweat dripping on them. I don't cool the whole garage, but blowing towards my corner workbench it makes things pretty livable. Second, we've had a couple of extended (36-48 hour) power failures. I can't afford a real whole house generator, but with one of these you can run a small 2000-3000 watt unit. Run the fridge for an hour, run the AC in the bedroom for a while. It makes things a whole lot more livable in the summer, and we won't lose the contents of our freezer again.

All you need is a long enough very heavy duty (for this A/C unit probably 10 gauge wiring out to 25-30 feet, heavier for longer) extension cord. Cool is good!

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wpolyak wrote:I havent seen TT post anything yet. Must be busy cleaning up all the PM posts(of which I am now ashamed I fell for early on).

Sorry for the busy Sat night/Sunday morning, TT

Just staying out of the way. I can't do anything about PM posts. You're on your own there.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

xavoc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages xavoc
ThunderThighs wrote:Just staying out of the way. I can't do anything about PM posts. You're on your own there.

Keep your head down TT!