killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

Toile de Jouy

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

I don't really understand this phrase:

"Sick to death of..."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:I don't really understand this phrase:

"Sick to death of..."



You had a quote in the other thread:

Mind your own beeswax.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pooflady wrote:

You had a quote in the other thread:

Mind your own beeswax.



I am not AZG! You guys jibe. You will just have to work harder this week. ;)

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:

I am not AZG! You guys jibe. You will just have to work harder this week. ;)



You lost me. I only meant you said "beeswax" (although you had it as two words) in the "two word" thread, and it's also a phrase you don't hear anymore.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pooflady wrote:

You lost me. I only meant you said "beeswax" (although you had it as two words) in the "two word" thread, and it's also a phrase you don't hear anymore.



Yeah, I was wondering...was it bees' wax, bee's wax...so I just left it at bees wax! LOL!

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

dandy as in um..."fruity"

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

far out

tennbeekeeper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
killingtime wrote:

Yeah, I was wondering...was it bees' wax, bee's wax...so I just left it at bees wax! LOL!



OK, not minding my own beeswax, I, yes even I, had to look it up! It is one word, beeswax.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tennbeekeeper wrote:

OK, not minding my own beeswax, I, yes even I, had to look it up! It is one word, beeswax.



Did we do "hep"? I'm losing track.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
pooflady wrote:

Did we do "hep"? I'm losing track.



http://www.woot.com/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=506972#506972

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
qwertyuiop000 wrote:

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=506972#506972



Thank you. Brain cells dying.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
pooflady wrote:

Thank you. Brain cells dying.



Are you saying that, at some time in the past, you could have remembered one post among 18 pages? Impressive!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
qwertyuiop000 wrote:

Are you saying that, at some time in the past, you could have remembered one post among 18 pages? Impressive!



Since it was my post, quite possibly.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

qwertyuiop000 wrote:

Are you saying that, at some time in the past, you could have remembered one post among 18 pages? Impressive!



It wasn't even your post and you found it!!!!!!! That is scary!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
don'twantaname wrote:

It wasn't even your post and you found it!!!!!!! That is scary!



Not really. Occasionally, the "Google" box at the top of the woot page works.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
qwertyuiop000 wrote:

Not really. Occasionally, the "Google" box at the top of the woot page works.



Is that for searching on Woot? I didn't know that.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
pooflady wrote:

Is that for searching on Woot? I didn't know that.



Hardly ever finds what I want, but I tried it anyway.

I thought woot used to have a better "search" tool somewhere, but I can't find it any more.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
qwertyuiop000 wrote:

Hardly ever finds what I want, but I tried it anyway.

I thought woot used to have a better "search" tool somewhere, but I can't find it any more.



I thought it used to be on the members forum (thread?), whatever. Not there anymore.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
qwertyuiop000 wrote:

Hardly ever finds what I want, but I tried it anyway.

I thought woot used to have a better "search" tool somewhere, but I can't find it any more.



Yeah the search sucks. I tried to find something fairly specific and it didn't pick up on it.

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000

I'm giving up on remembering what was posted before in this thread.

gay (in a non-sexual-orientation way)

Ayds (diet pills?)

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Is the soda named "Squirt" still being made?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
AZGman wrote:Is the soda named "Squirt" still being made?



Beats me. What color was it?

edit: These guys sell it.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
qwertyuiop000 wrote:

Beats me. What color was it?

edit: These guys sell it.



Came in a green bottle; grapefuit-based soda - the only way I could stomach grapefruit.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dustysmom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dustysmom
AZGman wrote:

Came in a green bottle; grapefuit-based soda - the only way I could stomach grapefruit.



Me too, that and Fresca - which is delicious when mixed with cranberry juice and vodka - very refreshing.

wooter since 2004.

slbrown83


quality posts: 0 Private Messages slbrown83

I heard "smut" today and giggled. I never hear it and it is such a cute word!

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000

fubar

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000

cotillion?

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000

QuickBasic

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000

Microsoft Bob

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

qwertyuiop000 wrote:fubar



I just said it! It was more a few years ago. Son bought a shirt that said it when he was in middle school, then he didn't have the nerve to wear it!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
don'twantaname wrote:

I just said it!



Where'd you think I saw it?

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

qwertyuiop000 wrote:

Where'd you think I saw it?



then how can you say you haven't heard it? You must have heard it in your head when you read it!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

snafu?

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
don'twantaname wrote:

then how can you say you haven't heard it? You must have heard it in your head when you read it!



I wonder what congenitally deaf people think when they read.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:snafu?



That's been around since WWII, but it's still used a lot. I only heard FUBAR (yes, it's all capped) a couple years ago. As is SNAFU.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

qwertyuiop000 wrote:

I wonder what congenitally deaf people think when they read.



I was thinking that when I typed it. I had an aunt who lost her hearing when she was 12, but she was my grandmothers sister, and she still could sing stuff from her childhood, so I bet she heard the words in her head.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

That's been around since WWII, but it's still used a lot. I only heard FUBAR (yes, it's all capped) a couple years ago. As is SNAFU.



Do you know what it stood for? SNAFU, I know what FUBAR is, I have a son.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000
pooflady wrote:

That's been around since WWII, but it's still used a lot. I only heard FUBAR (yes, it's all capped) a couple years ago. As is SNAFU.



Fubar!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
don'twantaname wrote:

Do you know what it stood for? SNAFU, I know what FUBAR is, I have a son.



Situation normal, all f'd up.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."