+ Add a Comment

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

I don't understand. I hear that. I say that.



He is just trying to make you believe that pearls aren't in style and you will sell them to his wife!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:

I don't understand. I hear that. I say that.



My brain thought I was on "two words" . . . sorry . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

kerchief



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

shame-shame (while rubbing your pointer fingers, left one still, right one rubbing over it)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
don'twantaname wrote:shame-shame (while rubbing your pointer fingers, left one still, right one rubbing over it)



I assume you're talking to AZ?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

I assume you're talking to AZ?



lol, not this time!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
don'twantaname wrote:

lol, not this time!



Shame on me for what? Kerchief?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

Shame on me for what? Kerchief?



shame shame is a word you never hear anymore!
I checked the top of my screen. I'm in the right place!
What were you thinking about that is making you guilty!???!?!?
Why should I be mad at Gman? Have you two been emailing behind my back?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
don'twantaname wrote:

shame shame is a word you never hear anymore!
I checked the top of my screen. I'm in the right place!
What were you thinking about that is making you guilty!???!?!?
Why should I be mad at Gman? Have you two been emailing behind my back?



I thought you were shaming AZ because he posted pearl necklace in the wrong thread. It never occurred to me that you were useing "shame shame" as words you don't hear anymore. I hear and use that.

Edit: You're being paranoid.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

I thought you were shaming AZ because he posted pearl necklace in the wrong thread. It never occurred to me that you were useing "shame shame" as words you don't hear anymore. I hear and use that.

Edit: You're being paranoid.


LMAO

No I'm not!!!!!! You started it!!!!!!!
I for one have not heard shame-shame from anyone in a loooooooooog time!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
don'twantaname wrote:
LMAO

No I'm not!!!!!! You started it!!!!!!!
I for one have not heard shame-shame from anyone in a loooooooooog time!



Not even from your mother or mother-in-law? Especially when she saw your sig line>



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Not much commentary about the winners of the contest this week. Frankly, I thought it was a pretty poor subject.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

Not even from your mother or mother-in-law? Especially when she saw your sig line>



I'm sort of hoping she didn't catch it. She never looked at a chat room before. It was only up for a short time.
Last time I heard it was from my grandparents. They would be 108 years old now! I'm wondering about you now! I hope it is just some sort of Ohio thing!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
don'twantaname wrote:

I'm sort of hoping she didn't catch it. She never looked at a chat room before. It was only up for a short time.
Last time I heard it was from my grandparents. They would be 108 years old now! I'm wondering about you now! I hope it is just some sort of Ohio thing!



Shame on you.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

Shame on you.



Well I don't hear that one either, but I never hear shame-shame.

Oh, it is me you are shame on you-ing. Well haha, I don't listen anymore!!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
pooflady wrote:Not much commentary about the winners of the contest this week. Frankly, I thought it was a pretty poor subject.




all but one on the first two pages. llame, piss-poor effort on judging. They didn't even look at the other pages, the ___s. I'm just completely fed up.

oh, 'piss-poor' is the word you hardly ever hear any more.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Josephus wrote:


all but one on the first two pages. llame, piss-poor effort on judging. They didn't even look at the other pages, the ___s. I'm just completely fed up.

oh, 'piss-poor' is the word you hardly ever hear any more.



Sorry about that, but I hear and use piss poor frequently.

I don't think you can say the judges didn't look at the other pages since there weren't that many pages to look at. Wouldn't take that long.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dustysmom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dustysmom

tardy. I never hear that anymore. I was at a PTA meeting this evening, and someone started talking about 'tardies' and it really took me back.

wooter since 2004.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dustysmom wrote:tardy. I never hear that anymore. I was at a PTA meeting this evening, and someone started talking about 'tardies' and it really took me back.



Good one.

hobnob



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

maxryde


quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxryde
m.wiseman wrote:stud

hunk

adonis

(At least I don't hear them anymore)



Do you take that personally?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
maxryde wrote:

Do you take that personally?


LOL



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dustysmom wrote:tardy. I never hear that anymore. I was at a PTA meeting this evening, and someone started talking about 'tardies' and it really took me back.



Dusty is a dog......do your kids know that the dog ranks first? Or are you a teacher?
I know, I'm nosy, ask poof, she will tell you.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dustysmom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dustysmom
don'twantaname wrote:

Dusty is a dog......do your kids know that the dog ranks first? Or are you a teacher?
I know, I'm nosy, ask poof, she will tell you.



Yes, Dusty is a dog. I went to the PTA meeting as a favor to my boyfriend, whose son is starting highschool next year. The ex was there, it was my first PTA meeting, life was lovely. And I ask you - if I were a teacher (or a human's mom) wouldn't I have heard of 'tardies' sometime in the last 25 years? I rest my case.

And by the way, Dusty is fine. Almost as much a handful as the boyfriend's son. But not quite.

wooter since 2004.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dustysmom wrote:

Yes, Dusty is a dog. I went to the PTA meeting as a favor to my boyfriend, whose son is starting highschool next year. The ex was there, it was my first PTA meeting, life was lovely. And I ask you - if I were a teacher (or a human's mom) wouldn't I have heard of 'tardies' sometime in the last 25 years? I rest my case.

And by the way, Dusty is fine. Almost as much a handful as the boyfriend's son. But not quite.



Ok, that sort of makes sense. They call tardies lateness now.
Unless Dusty is a biter you are better off with him than a teenage boy !

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dustysmom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dustysmom
don'twantaname wrote:

Ok, that sort of makes sense. They call tardies lateness now.
Unless Dusty is a biter you are better off with him than a teenage boy !



Oh, Dusty is not a biter, he's a barker. And I've taken him to the emergency animal clinic at least 3 times in the last 3 years, I don't think the boy can match that. But Dusty is not thinking about college... :-)

wooter since 2004.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dustysmom wrote:

Oh, Dusty is not a biter, he's a barker. And I've taken him to the emergency animal clinic at least 3 times in the last 3 years, I don't think the boy can match that. But Dusty is not thinking about college... :-)



Are you sure?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

don'twantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

Are you sure?



Poof, what do you know about dusty that we don't know?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
don'twantaname wrote:

Poof, what do you know about dusty that we don't know?



Not a thing.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

In the pink



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000

bumbershoot

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
qwertyuiop000 wrote:bumbershoot



My grandmother used to say that.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000

humbug

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000

whippersnapper

It's getting hard to remember what was already posted...

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman

librarian

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
m.wiseman wrote:librarian



Oh? What are they called now?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
AZGman wrote:

Oh? What are they called now?



A media center specialist.
Sorry, but I don't have a media center specialist fetish.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
m.wiseman wrote:

A media center specialist.
Sorry, but I don't have a media center specialist fetish.



Not even if they wear horn-rimmed glasses and have their hair in a bun covered with a hair net?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
AZGman wrote:

Not even if they wear horn-rimmed glasses and have their hair in a bun covered with a hair net?



NOW YOU'RE TALKIN'!!!

m.wiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman

The librarian, as we knew her, exists only in the silent, musty institutions of reading buried deep in our childhood memories. Her sensible-yet-sensual horned-rim cat glasses, framing every disapproving glare at even the slightest audible disturbance. Partially obscured under a seductive black hair net, a tightly wound mouse-colored bun, wound so tightly in fact, it draws the skin up on her temples, giving her a slightly psychotic, if not alluring expression. Alas, Dewey Decimal has now gone digital, the once hallowed halls of books now resemble a Blockbuster franchise and worst of all...the bookish object of my desires...the librarian, is no more.

All these years I have been hiding behind the facade of a librarian fetishist, refusing to accept the influence of technology in every single aspect of our lives, right down to our most depraved fantasies, but thanks to AZGman's intervention, I have finally come to grips with the fact that I have a Media Center Specialist fetish.

Finally, I can fully embrace technology.

qwertyuiop000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000