quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

nits

qwertyuiop000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop000

foofaraw

m.wiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m.wiseman
qwertyuiop000 wrote:

Oooh, sweet pics. Yes, my card has expired...yes, my book is overdue...yes, I've been very bad...

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
qwertyuiop000 wrote:

I feel the need . . .

. . . the need to read!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Proteus_Crow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Proteus_Crow

"Wow, great contest this week!"

The Nobel Peace Prize?! I'd *KILL* for one of those!

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

Sorry if these have been said already, but I can't bring myself to go back and read the ones I missed....

nursery school
pantaloons
dot matrix
hoop skirt
Caspar Weinberger
lean-to
speakeasy
Prell
slacks
parasol
sunbonnet
pinafore
Menudo

don'twantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

JoeDeeDee wrote:Sorry if these have been said already, but I can't bring myself to go back and read the ones I missed....

nursery school
pantaloons
dot matrix
hoop skirt
Caspar Weinberger
lean-to
speakeasy
Prell
slacks
parasol
sunbonnet
pinafore
Menudo

Don't worry about it. All the guys are at the library. Something about a librarian. ;)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime

don'twantaname wrote:

Don't worry about it. All the guys are at the library. Something about a librarian. ;)

LMAO...

I worked in a slide library in college. If you only knew...the head librarian was in her late 40s unmarried & her assistant was a lesbian who wrote me a song. Lovely...

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

LMAO...

I worked in a slide library in college. If you only knew...the head librarian was in her late 40s unmarried & her assistant was a lesbian who wrote me a song. Lovely...

What a life! I never had a lesbian write me a song! Just what you want in college, a song!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

killingtime

don'twantaname wrote:

What a life! I never had a lesbian write me a song! Just what you want in college, a song!

I'll never forget it...two awkward lesbian moments in my life.

Edit: And one awkward gay moment...Phil who put red tulips on my bed. He cut them from in front of Health Services on campus. Phil was a quaker & died in a canoe accident out West after graduation. I'll never forget him...he'd just let himself in my room-watch tv, mooch food from my fridge & would stay for prolong periods of time. His mom was a pretty famous artist & he worked for an auctioneer in Boston. He'd buy a silver candelabra from the auction house, but would not have money for food or books...

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

Edit: And one awkward gay moment...Phil who put red tulips on my bed. He cut them from in front of Health Services on campus. Phil was a quaker & died in a canoe accident out West after graduation. I'll never forget him...he'd just let himself in my room-watch tv, mooch food from my fridge & would stay for prolong periods of time. His mom was a pretty famous artist & he worked for an auctioneer in Boston. He'd buy a silver candelabra from the auction house, but would not have money for food or books...

Hummm, do I have to start worrying about the card you sent in the box?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

btw, my daughter would kill for a gay guy like that. Boys without sex. Very popular idea up at her school. They fight over the gay guys.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

killingtime

don'twantaname wrote:

Hummm, do I have to start worrying about the card you sent in the box?

LOL. No. Wait. Maybe. LMAO!

I lived on the "arts" floor (actually there were 3 floors of a high rise dedicated for wackos like myself) for 2 years in college. Each floor was divided into a guy's side & a girl's side. Unfortunately, my roommate & I "lived" next to the RA. Fortunately, the RA on the floor (male) below was "sweet" on us. Come to think of it, he kinda looked like Ben Stiller...kinda apish.

On these floors, you had music majors, theater majors, lighting & stage designers, painters, sculptors, designers, photographers, art ed majors & art history majors. It was pretty wild. Music majors had a room a practice room. A male friend of mine played the french horn & had the biggest lips you have ever seen. He was tall & skinny and had heavy metal hair. Another friend played the piano, harpsichord (never heard one until college) & harp. She was from Minnesota & was so naive in the big city of Boston. One night she stood outside a liquor store asking people to buy booze for her!?! Theater majors were an animal onto themselves...practicing weird noises & accents. The lighting & stage dudes were complete nerds. They were the ones you went to when you needed duct tape or a glue gun to hang up all the black paper & cure posters on your wall. I was once wrapped up in dental floss. Long story. Painters always smelled of turp & oils. Sculptors always had nicks & gashes all over their body & had a collection of aluminum cans in their room piled high to create shims for casting. Designers & photographers were hardly ever around...they were in the computer lab or photo lab. (No one had internet access in their rooms & Macs were like $4,000 for a LCII or LCIII or Quadra.) Photographers were always asking you to "model" for them. *Ahem* Art ed majors were sweet. They just read & tried to come up with creative exercises with macaroni & pipe cleaners. And last, but not least, the art history majors...who always had an opinion for all the budding artists. "Angst" was the buzz word.

LMAO. Should you worry about the card in your box? Maybe not from a sexual standpoint, but from a sanity point, yes. ;)

killingtime

don'twantaname wrote:btw, my daughter would kill for a gay guy like that. Boys without sex. Very popular idea up at her school. They fight over the gay guys.

Excellent shopping & clubbing buddies.

killingtime

harpsichord

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

LOL. No. Wait. Maybe. LMAO!

I lived on the "arts" floor (actually there were 3 floors of a high rise dedicated for wackos like myself) for 2 years in college. Each floor was divided into a guy's side & a girl's side. Unfortunately, my roommate & I "lived" next to the RA. Fortunately, the RA on the floor (male) below was "sweet" on us. Come to think of it, he kinda looked like Ben Stiller...kinda apish.

On these floors, you had music majors, theater majors, lighting & stage designers, painters, sculptors, designers, photographers, art ed majors & art history majors. It was pretty wild. Music majors had a room a practice room. A male friend of mine played the french horn & had the biggest lips you have ever seen. He was tall & skinny and had heavy metal hair. Another friend played the piano, harpsichord (never heard one until college) & harp. She was from Minnesota & was so naive in the big city of Boston. One night she stood outside a liquor store asking people to buy booze for her!?! Theater majors were an animal onto themselves...practicing weird noises & accents. The lighting & stage dudes were complete nerds. They were the ones you went to when you needed duct tape or a glue gun to hang up all the black paper & cure posters on your wall. I was once wrapped up in dental floss. Long story. Painters always smelled of turp & oils. Sculptors always had nicks & gashes all over their body & had a collection of aluminum cans in their room piled high to create shims for casting. Designers & photographers were hardly ever around...they were in the computer lab or photo lab. (No one had internet access in their rooms & Macs were like $4,000 for a LCII or LCIII or Quadra.) Photographers were always asking you to "model" for them. *Ahem* Art ed majors were sweet. They just read & tried to come up with creative exercises with macaroni & pipe cleaners. And last, but not least, the art history majors...who always had an opinion for all the budding artists. "Angst" was the buzz word.

LMAO. Should you worry about the card in your box? Maybe not from a sexual standpoint, but from a sanity point, yes. ;)

Try being the car mom for the school play. Actors can take up a lot of space! Try putting 6 in one car! The car pool was more fun than the play! I told you our HS has very strong art programs, very weak in sports. We are a oddity among public schools. We have among the kids...The NYU film major, who killed me in his senior film. I got murdered by a ninja vampire. Why me? Only white women he knew well enough to ask! One of daughters friends is a lighting and stage major. She interned for a theater that Julie Andrews daughter runs. We got a phone call one day saying "Mary Poppins is peeing in the next stall!" I got to use the stall when we went out to see her one day!
Son's friends are split between engineering/math majors and graphic arts and acting majors. Figure that one out! Matter of fact, the best way to get into Harvard from our school is to be in the Jazz band. The jazz band director at Harvard is a former student. Two kids from sons class did that. They still had perfect SAT scores, but that alone would not do it.
Daughter is still in chorus, she did strings for 9 years.
Journalism was just a way to write and get paid. You get the bonus of being on TV.
No wonder I liked you. I'm surrounded by the HS and college version of you!
I'll pm you the link to sons band's website. I took the album cover picture! The band sort of sucks. It was two of the engineering and math majors. Even they picked music when they had totally free choice for senior project. They all learned to play for the project, which explains the quality! I of course got stuck with the drum set. I tried to get him to do base, but no go.
Tell me if you want the link. I'll check to see if it is still up.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

killingtime

don'twantaname wrote:

Try being the car mom for the school play. Actors can take up a lot of space! Try putting 6 in one car! The car pool was more fun than the play! I told you our HS has very strong art programs, very weak in sports. We are a oddity among public schools. We have among the kids...The NYU film major, who killed me in his senior film. I got murdered by a ninja vampire. Why me? Only white women he knew well enough to ask! One of daughters friends is a lighting and stage major. She interned for a theater that Julie Andrews daughter runs. We got a phone call one day saying "Mary Poppins is peeing in the next stall!" I got to use the stall when we went out to see her one day!
Son's friends are split between engineering/math majors and graphic arts and acting majors. Figure that one out! Matter of fact, the best way to get into Harvard from our school is to be in the Jazz band. The jazz band director at Harvard is a former student. Two kids from sons class did that. They still had perfect SAT scores, but that alone would not do it.
Daughter is still in chorus, she did strings for 9 years.
Journalism was just a way to write and get paid. You get the bonus of being on TV.
No wonder I liked you. I'm surrounded by the HS and college version of you!
I'll pm you the link to sons band's website. I took the album cover picture! The band sort of sucks. It was two of the engineering and math majors. Even they picked music when they had totally free choice for senior project. They all learned to play for the project, which explains the quality! I of course got stuck with the drum set. I tried to get him to do base, but no go.
Tell me if you want the link. I'll check to see if it is still up.

I would love to see it, yes!

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

I would love to see it, yes!

PM Shoot, this is Poofs thread! Sorry godess poof ! I didn't realize who we hijacked!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

qwertyuiop000

proofread

m.wiseman

killingtime wrote:

Damn! I can't even get ONE!

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

m.wiseman wrote:

Damn! I can't even get ONE!

One reason is you need to be a girl to have an awkward lesbian moment!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

m.wiseman

don'twantaname wrote:

I'm willing to change.

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

m.wiseman wrote:

I'm willing to change.

That could be.....ummm......painful!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

m.wiseman wrote:

I'm willing to change.

I wouldn't. I get enough rejection from women being an old, short, fat guy without having to deal with rejection as an old, short, fat lesbian . . .

m.wiseman

AZGman wrote:

I wouldn't. I get enough rejection from women being an old, short, fat guy without having to deal with rejection as an old, short, fat lesbian . . .

Ha! Excellent.

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:

Who's picture did you send us? You don't look short and fat in it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

don'twantaname wrote:

Who's picture did you send us? You don't look short and fat in it.

That was me. The short, fat parts start from the neck down. The old part affects the whole carcass.

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:

That was me. The short, fat parts start from the neck down. The old part affects the whole carcass.

I want a full body shot! Cut the head off and post it here.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

don'twantaname wrote:

I want a full body shot! Cut the head off and post it here.

Naaah . . . you don't want to see that . . .

liquidice327

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liquidice327
qwertyuiop000 wrote:Maybe not totally unheard, but much rarer these days:
ftp

are you kidding? dude i hear ftp all the time...

wootoff...

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
don'twantaname wrote:

PM Shoot, this is Poofs thread! Sorry godess poof ! I didn't realize who we hijacked!

I'll get you for this.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

don'twantaname wrote:

I'll get you for this.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

don'twantaname wrote:

I'll get you for this.

AZGman

Hmmm . . . a triple threat!

slbrown83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slbrown83

I feel like I am the only one who says "stoked" when I am excited about something. Oh, and bizzare. I never hear that either.

AZGman

slbrown83 wrote:I feel like I am the only one who says "stoked" when I am excited about something. Oh, and bizzare. I never hear that either.

Hmmm . . . that's kinda bizarre . . . but I'm stoked someone else still uses this word!!!

killingtime

don'twantaname wrote:

m.wiseman wrote:
I'm willing to change.

It would be great to see this experiment...

I often wonder what it would be like if men had to go through a "Dear God, It's Me, Margaret" moment....

qwertyuiop000

liquidice327 wrote:

are you kidding? dude i hear ftp all the time...

wootoff...

I don't hear it as often as in the old days. Used to be that everyone used ftp. Now it's just you.