globalgamble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages globalgamble

Got my screaming monkeys today, was not prepared for the cult coolness of this item! just as good as a Bunnies Ogling Carrots something that has eluded me for years!

nemo2005

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nemo2005

Hope all the Woot staff and Woot HQ are safe from the tornadoes!.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
nemo2005 wrote:Hope all the Woot staff and Woot HQ are safe from the tornadoes!.

They appear to be safe, there are also pictures on the Facebook woot page if you are into that sort of thing.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Madawaska

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Madawaska

I was wondering if I got the cable adapter for the mic if it work for the pc?

mikel135

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mikel135

Ah heck, I'm in for one - I need an isolation pair for work.

ArtWorksMetal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ArtWorksMetal
gusvonpooch wrote:Have a set of these,took a shower this morning and just put these on to ran out to get the newspaper in the driveway. None of the neighbors thought they were pajamas!My court date is April 19th.

My sides hurt after reading this. Great visual.

Asceticism is for those that can't afford Hedonism.

JunoHu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JunoHu

Ok, so I get that the mic is on the volume control fob, but what about the part that plugs in?

Am I right to assume that the mic will only work on a device with a combo plug (like most cell phones) but not on my pc which has a separate input for the mic and headphone unless I get some sort of splitter?

amcoolio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amcoolio

I am posting this for my Buisness Ed Class at App State! These Headphones are awesome!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

JunoHu wrote:Ok, so I get that the mic is on the volume control fob, but what about the part that plugs in?

Am I right to assume that the mic will only work on a device with a combo plug (like most cell phones) but not on my pc which has a separate input for the mic and headphone unless I get some sort of splitter?

I'm no audio expert but I believe you are right in your assumption.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

andybaird

quality posts: 3 Private Messages andybaird
emilymevans wrote:Just wondering if they adjust for smaller heads?? Can't find the answer anywhere!

Emily, each earcup adjusts up or down over a range of about two inches, as well as tilting and swiveling freely. Between that and the gently springy headband, I think anybody from about four years old on up should be comfortable with these.

sonofzeppo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sonofzeppo

Grand Funk Railroad!

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

So, is the guessing game no longer on?

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ckeilah wrote:So, is the guessing game no longer on?

Sorry, but no. I posted every day last week and on every thread I could think of that it was on hiatus as we look at what worked and how to improve community games.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sdbcmr

quality posts: 16 Private Messages sdbcmr

Re: eyeglasses issue.

I find that the more adjustable the cups, the better they are with glasses.

This one claims widely adjustable cups.

This bodes well, methinks!

itannerjh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itannerjh

Cant wait for mine to arrive. Does anyone know how long woot usually takes to ship? Where are they located?

robishack88

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robishack88
itannerjh wrote:Cant wait for mine to arrive. Does anyone know how long woot usually takes to ship? Where are they located?

They are located in Dallas Texas (suburb Carrollton I think). They usually take around 5 business days to ship and however long it takes Smartpost to get it to your post office for delivery.

Starion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Starion
robishack88 wrote:They are located in Dallas Texas (suburb Carrollton I think). They usually take around 5 business days to ship and however long it takes Smartpost to get it to your post office for delivery.

Wait, this was a smartpost sale? T_T See you in 2013 headphones.

traftos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages traftos
Starion wrote:Wait, this was a smartpost sale? T_T See you in 2013 headphones.

Second that....

Spencer Trafton

jcasaurus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcasaurus
Starion wrote:Wait, this was a smartpost sale? T_T See you in 2013 headphones.

I just got mine in via FedEx Ground. Probably the fastest shipping i've seen from woot. For the record, I live in northern Kentucky.

rhinea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhinea
jcasaurus wrote:I just got mine in via FedEx Ground. Probably the fastest shipping i've seen from woot. For the record, I live in northern Kentucky.

My status hasn't even gone to shipped. This is the first time I have ever ordered something, does it normally take this long to ship?

r6girl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r6girl

I never even got a shipping notice but they arrived today via FedEx. This is the fastest shipping I've ever gotten from Woot.

jcasaurus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcasaurus
rhinea wrote:My status hasn't even gone to shipped. This is the first time I have ever ordered something, does it normally take this long to ship?

Usually yes. But this time it was prompt.

Starion

I hate you all. ಠ_ಠ

Still no shipping update for me, never mind it actually being here. T_T

EDIT: Was it shipped FedEx or UPS for you guys? I have UPS setup to leave the package if I'm not home, but not so for FedEx (what woot usually ships to me with).

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

Starion wrote:I hate you all. ಠ_ಠ

Still no shipping update for me, never mind it actually being here. T_T

EDIT: Was it shipped FedEx or UPS for you guys? I have UPS setup to leave the package if I'm not home, but not so for FedEx (what woot usually ships to me with).

Sorry all. These were shipped out with a vendor and we still haven't gotten the tracking info from them yet.

We are pestering them for the tracking and we'll keep you updated.

andersonj48

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andersonj48
DennisWKam wrote:Sorry all. These were shipped out with a vendor and we still haven't gotten the tracking info from them yet.

We are pestering them for the tracking and we'll keep you updated.

Does this mean that they have all shipped?

jaukeman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaukeman
andersonj48 wrote:Does this mean that they have all shipped?

I'm still stuck with one broken earphone on my Bose Triports! I hope they get here soon!

I haven't yet gotten the shipping info email but maybe they're here. I'll have to check with the receptionist.

I've been bumming out that it is taking so long, my first shipping snag after many many woots.

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
jaukeman wrote:I'm still stuck with one broken earphone on my Bose Triports! I hope they get here soon!

I haven't yet gotten the shipping info email but maybe they're here. I'll have to check with the receptionist.

I've been bumming out that it is taking so long, my first shipping snag after many many woots.

Sorry about that.

I sent you a PM with your tracking number. Looks like a delivery attempt was made 4/7, but no one was available.

dribas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dribas

My shipping status hasn't changed either...

tmoneyinheaven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmoneyinheaven

No traking number no package?

anhape01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anhape01

No tracking # either; have not recieved my item either.

inkycatz

Hey folks!

I've pinged CS on your behalf to see what's up. Hang in there!

jaukeman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaukeman
kkshields wrote:Sorry about that.

I sent you a PM with your tracking number. Looks like a delivery attempt was made 4/7, but no one was available.

Ah yes, we closed the office a bit early Friday. Looks like tomorrow it is! Thank you!

traftos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages traftos
inkycatz wrote:Hey folks!

Sorry new to the forums, what does CS mean? as I haven't heard anything either.

Thanks!

Spencer Trafton

andersonj48

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andersonj48
traftos wrote:Sorry new to the forums, what does CS mean? as I haven't heard anything either.

Thanks!

CS would be Customer Service.

rhinea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhinea
inkycatz wrote:Hey folks!

Thank you! I am really looking forward to using these headphones. They look much more comfortable than the one I currently use.

inkycatz

andersonj48 wrote:CS would be Customer Service.

Sorry about that, I'll spell things out next time.

DennisWKam

Staff

tmoneyinheaven wrote:No traking number no package?

anhape01 wrote:No tracking # either; have not recieved my item either.

We have finally received the tracking info from our vendor, so you should get a shipping email shortly. Please email us at service@woot.com if you still haven't gotten one by tonight.

davdri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davdri

So more times than not we will get something shipped without telling us it shipped, from Woot? I am relatively new to Woot which seems to run fast and loose with not much promise of anything as far as CS.

DennisWKam

Staff

dribas wrote:My shipping status hasn't changed either...

Sorry for the confusion. I'm sending you a PM with some of your order details.

Starion

davdri wrote:So more times than not we will get something shipped without telling us it shipped, from Woot? I am relatively new to Woot which seems to run fast and loose with not much promise of anything as far as CS.

In my personal experience, no, not more times than not...but sometimes. That is to say, I have received shipping notices in the past that were emailed after my order got here. :P That hasn't been the norm though.

So far as CS is concerned, I haven't had much reason to contact them, but I seem to remember thinking they were alright after the last time (only time?) I ever did.