Spankmeister

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spankmeister

Can I get one made of plastic? I sometimes(always) wet the couch...

terryfic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terryfic

These were required for Youth Hostels back in the 70s.

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich

Seems like long ago I read they were useful on boats. So they'd prolly be good on RVs, too. Roll 'em up and get the bedding out of the way fast in the morning.

'Specially if you're renting an RV for a month or so in the summer.

lpsisrl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lpsisrl

Hmmm... every time the grandkids sleep over we have to change the guest bed. For 10 bucks we don't have to do that anymore!

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

"Made from machine washable Poly-Sateen"

I believe Poly was a stripper back in the late sixties,always wondered what happened to her. Kind of a sad ending for a woman with enormous talents. This may be my last chance to sleep with her!

toddraleigh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toddraleigh

I'm glad this is new and not reconditioned!

mtrlgrl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mtrlgrl

This will come in handy when I visit a housecleaning-challenged relative who doesn't understand the concept of clean sheets and pillow cases. It will reduce my creeped-out factor.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 99 Private Messages radi0j0hn

In for two: Great for when my cat pukes on the bed. Hairballs. Of course, one cat may decide to snuggle INSIDE this thing and then puke...

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

radi0j0hn

gusvonpooch wrote:"Made from machine washable Poly-Sateen"

I believe Poly was a stripper back in the late sixties,always wondered what happened to her. Kind of a sad ending for a woman with enormous talents. This may be my last chance to sleep with her!

Her sell line was: "Poly Sateen...She's Biodegradable!" She nows lives in seclusion in New Jersey.

loudermipr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages loudermipr

In the description it says:

"No more cold feet – it’s like a personal cocoon"

Good, now I can finally shake the caterpillar envy I've struggled with for so long!

lstaff

quality posts: 204 Private Messages lstaff

It's a Snuggie® without sleeves!

radi0j0hn

Do they still make "Shell No-Pest Strips?" These were some kind of thing you hung up and it sent out a low dose of nerve gas that killed insects but (allegedly) did not harm humans or pets. Rumor had it that it was a contract Shell got from the Government to get rid of old chemical warfare stocks by slowly dispersing it throughout the USA.

If they are still around, you could drop one inside one of these, and kill bedbugs as sort of a mini-fumigation system. Not sure what it would do to you, but it might clear up your acne.

mrosem14

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrosem14

If you think this will keep out bugs of any kind, you are wrong.

MITCHELLWOOT

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MITCHELLWOOT

They're here!!! They're here!!!
They come out of pods!

Zonian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zonian

Had to use a similar (required) product while backpacking in Europe and staying in youth hostels.

kitkatkitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitkatkitty

hmmm... tempting.. tempting...
house full of teenagers.. never know how many i'll have.. this may work for throwing them puppies on the floor and say deal with it..

I'm in..

CalcMonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CalcMonkey

Is there an easy escape "hatch" for the instances in the middle of the night when you have to go really really bad? If not, is this stain resistant?

escalante

quality posts: 8 Private Messages escalante

Never heard of Poly-Sateen, but i am sure it is must be polyester. And that would be miserable to sleep in. Polyester does not "breath" well.

It will make you sweat!

yuppicide

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yuppicide

So, it's basically a sleeping bag that's not as warm with a pillow?

lichme

quality posts: 3187 Private Messages lichme

Take your sheet on a plane...... take your sheet while camping in the forest, since it is a 2 pack, you you can even give a sheet to a close friend.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

biggoron

quality posts: 11 Private Messages biggoron

what the heck?

Quality post? Me??

elwrayswrecker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elwrayswrecker

This is a perfect gift for my friend Jerry. He prefers the tuck, but I like the no-tuck. I don't know why he likes the tuck, nobody tucks anymore. Besides, the tuck is more work for Lupe the maid. Now she can just do two no-tucks, and Jerry can still have the tuck with this product!

nikitidoodah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nikitidoodah

Can't wait to find out if it works well for a traveler

embhorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages embhorn

Might make a great dutch oven!

patriot14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patriot14

Could a 350 lb man and a 300 lb woman, who are joined in matrimony, fit in this for conjugal visits? Or perhaps good for “Threesome Thursdays”, *wink, wink*

kmeltzer

quality posts: 33 Private Messages kmeltzer

It's *new* AND *the original. That's pretty special!!!

birdfreak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birdfreak

Knowing what I do know about Woot, this item will rock! Everything I get from Woot is awesome. I could spend hours on Woot. My husband (who snores) prefers to sleep in the living room, this will be perfect. The fabric is cool so happy snoring old man!

hilary

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hilary
monica502 wrote:I'm ordering three because these will be perfect to send with my kids to summer camp. Sleeping bags are always too hot in the middle of summer and this way their top sheet won't end up wadded up or falling off the bunk.

Sleeping bags may be too hot, but this stuff is made of "poly-sateen" which is a slippery-feeling polyester. Polyester is terrible in the summer because it traps heat and doesn't breathe. A warm-weather sleeping bag will be a lot more comfortable temperature wise than a bag made out of polyester.
Also, this is a slippery fabric so I can't imagine it will be any better than a sleeping bag or regular sheet when it comes to sliding off of the bunk.

garfield43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garfield43
radi0j0hn wrote:Do they still make "Shell No-Pest Strips?"

Sort of:

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Shot-5580-Unscented-Repellent/dp/B0019BK8AG

Same ingredient,The EPA keeps talking about banning them but I think the latest bedbug invasion may have changed there mind for a while.

aafalke

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aafalke
truthbtold1331 wrote:Its much better then the Nightmarie!

Ohhhh emmm geee YOU WIN. I'm at work and my students are watching a movie and I almost peed myself trying to not laugh at this. It was the icing on the cake after reading the sock post....

Dadoboy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Dadoboy

Question:
In one of the reviews it said that you can not dry them in a dryer.. Air dry only... Can anybody confirm or disprove that?

]

worldwidewebfeet

quality posts: 33 Private Messages worldwidewebfeet
Rickable wrote:There are glad bags big enough to fit people in?

Once upon a time (really) there were disposable sleeping bags made out of paper. Multi layered paper for short term use.

CoffeeOnIce

quality posts: 11 Private Messages CoffeeOnIce

This is going to enable the living daylights (nightlights?) out of my OCD.

janadian

quality posts: 7 Private Messages janadian
jonnij wrote:Perfect for using in Sleeping bags!!! Much easier to toss in the laundry. I'll toss them in the camper

Forgive me for not wading through all the comments...can anyone comment on how well this material might work in a sleeping bag, temperature wise? I know silk is the bees knees of bag liners, but would polyester totally kill the temperature rating (like wearing layers of nightclothes does)?

tapowe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tapowe

So...if a Dreamie and a Snuggie got married and had children, would they be Druggies?

comont24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages comont24

This would be an excellent donation to homeless people. They can use it on park benches, the ground, etc.

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

this is cheaper than making it yourself. i've used something like this to sleep on many dodgy mattresses in hellholes throughout the world. it's brilliant.

pfffft!

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl
lichme wrote:Take your sheet on a plane...... take your sheet while camping in the forest, since it is a 2 pack, you you can even give a sheet to a close friend.

but then you wouldn't have an excuse to double up...

pfffft!

jbeige

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jbeige

[quote="jezebelseven"]This would drive me NUTS. I *like* having my feet hanging out a lot of the time. I kick off socks and blankets in my sleep. That being said, I'm probably weird in that regard.

All the same, they do seem like they'd be handy for traveling, and that's a nice price.[/quote]

I agree completely!! I like my feet to be out of the blanket with a fan blowing on them at night! My feet always get too hot.. and then I can't sleep because of it!

Also, the pillow compartment wouldn't work for me because I like my arm to be under the pillow. All in all, this is a horrible product for me.

One thing that did sound good however is using it as a sleeping bag liner! This would definitely be easier to wash than a sleeping bag!

--edit--

Why didn't my block quote work??

martinlopez

quality posts: 1 Private Messages martinlopez

Poly-Sateen is 100 % Polyester. Any experiencies how the body rects to this material in the summer days? I wonder if I can use it everyday during my next Euro-tour.