thomas998

quality posts: 20 Private Messages thomas998

You know I might have bought it... then I realized it was polyester... if it was cotton I would have done it, but who the hell wants polyester.

agapeallen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agapeallen

Man do I wish I had this when I went to India in February! The bunks on the sleeper cars were just plain NASTY!!!! This would have covered everything, including the pillow!

scottman54

quality posts: 34 Private Messages scottman54
clanecks wrote:So really, in summary,
By the way, you can get this for cheaper on Amazon for $7.99 with Amazon Prime shipping, compared to $4.99+$5 shipping = $9.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Dreamie-Fleece-Camping-Blanket-Travel/dp/B002XNMTQK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1333653937&sr=8-2

First of all, you are linking to the wrong product, that is the fleece version. And second of all, this deal here is 2 for $10, so it is not cheaper on amazon.

janadian

quality posts: 7 Private Messages janadian
sanssona wrote:I am going to get them. Just for the idea that the pillow slot is attatched. Ever had to sleep on a overstuffed leather couch and the pillow keeps popping away from your head on the smooth leather every time you move? If your body is anchoring it should stay? Right?

Amen to this, but for camping. I won't be sliding off the pillow all night in my sleeping bag. I think that sells me on it...and to think I was laughing at ithis thing when it came up. Suckered again by Woot.

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

Oh what the heck. I needed something truly memorable for my 99th Woot. In for 2 (4)...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
tonycyndy wrote:Oh what the heck. I needed something truly memorable for my 99th Woot. In for 2 (4)...

Wine has toffee if you are looking to even it up to 100. Just mentioning. (I hear it is really good, too.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy
inkycatz wrote:Wine has toffee if you are looking to even it up to 100. Just mentioning. (I hear it is really good, too.)

If it weren't for a couple of wine.woot buys already this week...well, it can't hurt to look...

lindygrishkoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindygrishkoff

Oh My Fruitful Garden this was a lifesaver when I visited my mother. The sheets on the spare bed were more than 40 years old and pure sandpaper. The mattress was the same age! I'm in for a twofer.

mmolzahn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mmolzahn

I'm holding out for a refurbished set.

jeanrog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeanrog
tapowe wrote:So...if a Dreamie and a Snuggie got married and had children, would they be Druggies?

I like Sneamies better.

This thing looks like it's for the clinically lazy.

geekwench

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekwench
clanecks wrote:
By the way, you can get this for cheaper on Amazon for $7.99 with Amazon Prime shipping, compared to $4.99+$5 shipping = $9.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Dreamie-Fleece-Camping-Blanket-Travel/dp/B002XNMTQK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1333653937&sr=8-2

Actually, the link you provided is for a FLEECE version of these. The actual link to this product on Amazon is here, and it's $8.30 for ONE.

Having said that, the reviews are mixed, so two for five bucks (ten with shipping) is probably about the right price point for these. I might even buy one (two)

speedogirl2

quality posts: 28 Private Messages speedogirl2

Wow, my Dreamies have already shipped. Fedex tracking says it's already arrived at SmartPost location. Must be a record!

jonnij

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jonnij
bleatzor wrote:I don't know about you guys, but when I use a sleeping bag, its usually the outside that's more dirty than the inside when I'm finished.

You don't happen to be related to Pigpen, perchance?

Do you wash sheets from your bed? No??? Silly me, I do. Thus, washing a sleeping bag would also be a plan... unless kept clean by using something on the in side like this. Just saying....

But if you never need to wash your sheets either, then I guess they whole sleeping bag liner would not be needed if you camp

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Oh dear. Are you guys talking smack to each other instead of talking smack about us? Tsk Tsk.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

leylablue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leylablue
tapowe wrote:So...if a Dreamie and a Snuggie got married and had children, would they be Druggies?

christ that was funny!

stimpy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stimpy
moak wrote:NOT FOR HOTEL BEDBUGS

If the hotel sheets don't protect you from bedbugs, why would this?

More importantly, why would you want to drag this home with you after - increasing the risk of infecting your own home with bedbugs?

People are silly. That's why we have bedbugs.

Thank you. That was very brave of you to admit that you have bedbugs!

stimpy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stimpy

In my case, if would be more likely that (wasted) Druggies would OCCUPY the Dreamie. As has been mentioned, it'd be great for those who have partied a little too much to be safe to drive home.

Jefiner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jefiner

In for three (six). These will be great in the camper.

Thanks, Woot!

briannanoob

quality posts: 7 Private Messages briannanoob
martinlopez wrote:Poly-Sateen is 100 % Polyester. Any experiencies how the body rects to this material in the summer days? I wonder if I can use it everyday during my next Euro-tour.

I have panties made of poly-santeen and it's mostly stainproof. Goodfor women to know.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Wow over 14,000 sold, which means over 28,000 fresh new Dreamies will soon be finding their way into the homes of lucky Wooters across the country.

Sweet dreams everyone!

mev03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mev03
wootalyzer wrote:Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
The Original Dreamie - 2 Pack
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Can I still buy this?

inkycatz

mev03 wrote:Can I still buy this?

Sorry, no! We've already moved on to today's product.

keverdene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keverdene

I had one of these for years when I backpacked around Europe and the Pacific. It's a "hostel sheet," for use on sleeping surfaces that are yucky, but where warmth is not an issue. My mother made mine for me... weird, I know.

keverdene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keverdene

That's exactly what they're for... This is an old invention, at least to a non-Amurkin.

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

The Original Dreamie - 2 Pack has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

rblevi01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rblevi01

Check your orders when they arrive! Mine arrived MOLDED. BLACK MOLD in box! Boxes obviously wet in the past as they were falling apart! Be sure not to DIE opening the product!!

inkycatz

rblevi01 wrote:Check your orders when they arrive! Mine arrived MOLDED. BLACK MOLD in box! Boxes obviously wet in the past as they were falling apart! Be sure not to DIE opening the product!!

My goodness! I hope you have contacted service@woot.com about this!

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

rblevi01 wrote:Check your orders when they arrive! Mine arrived MOLDED. BLACK MOLD in box! Boxes obviously wet in the past as they were falling apart! Be sure not to DIE opening the product!!

Yikes! We got your email and we'll get get this all straightened out. Sorry about that!

glendower

quality posts: 4 Private Messages glendower

My dreamies showed up, and I have to admit that they aren't that bad. I'm a jersey sheet fan myself and use them all year round. These are not the sort of thing I could imagine living on long term, but I've definitely bought far more expensive and far less comfortable sheets than this. They're kind of satin-y and do, I'll admit, develop cold spots. They sort of remind me of the inside of a low-temperature sleeping bag I have.

I'll admit that I'm kind of a dork and have been using my dreamy in the living room for the past couple of nights with just a blanket and, well, it's been darn good sleep! They're wide enough that my feet aren't jammed into a small area like with the above-mentioned sleeping bags (but, again, low temp sleeping bags are designed with a different purpose in mind).

The stitching doesn't seem the best, but I think that if I primarily use these for travel and sleeping on couches, they should hold up pretty well. And, heck, it's not like it's a complex stitch... if they tear, I'll just run it through a sewing machine or surger. I like the pocket design more than I thought I would, honestly, and am thinking of turning an orphaned jersey sheet into one of these things. I could probably live in something like that

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 93 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Got mine and I like them. But they should put a tag on them so you can find the top side. I think I am dyslexic or something.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

SuperSquirrel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SuperSquirrel

I still haven't received mine :/ The FedEx tracking number just says that the Shipping Information has been sent to FedEx.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

SuperSquirrel wrote:I still haven't received mine :/ The FedEx tracking number just says that the Shipping Information has been sent to FedEx.

Yikes, sorry for the delay! I think it's safe to assume your order was lost. We'll go ahead and hook you up with replacements.

acv2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acv2

Over a month & I haven't received it yet!!!! 8-(