dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii

$38
New: Conair Ultimate Portable Fabric Steamer for $38 + free shipping
Today only, DealGenius offers the Conair GS7WX Ultimate Portable Fabric Steamer for $39.99. Coupon code "LOYAL5" cuts it to $37.99. With free shipping, that's $22 off and the lowest total price we could find by $9. It features a telescoping pole that extends to 58" and a 5-foot steaming hose.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dliidlii wrote:$38
New: Conair Ultimate Portable Fabric Steamer for $38 + free shipping
Today only, DealGenius offers the Conair GS7WX Ultimate Portable Fabric Steamer for $39.99. Coupon code "LOYAL5" cuts it to $37.99. With free shipping, that's $22 off and the lowest total price we could find by $9. It features a telescoping pole that extends to 58" and a 5-foot steaming hose.

Link?

I'm just hanging out, really.

stockblock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stockblock

At first I thought it said "Hand Sanitizing". It appears that it is not. But in the interests of science, how badly would you have to burn your hands with this device to sanitize them?

dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii
inkycatz wrote:Link?

Ummm, The site is probably not for you if you need a link but here's a clue, dealGENIUS.com

Sorry, but I couldn't resist the cheap shot.
http://www.dealgenius.com/

lunastrixae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunastrixae

I have a different brand clothes steamer, but they pretty much work the same. You can use the metal head as a presser for small areas like collars. I haven't used my iron in forever. Steamers are amazing time savers.

fourlane77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77

HAAN makes great floor steamers. I would be willing to bet this garment steamer is just as good!

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

annrcks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annrcks

tried to ask bf to get me one but he said no. so i guess ill have to buy it myself then use it to clean our place. lucky me!

acrux

quality posts: 1 Private Messages acrux
calixguy18 wrote:I'm considering getting one of these because I too, hate ironing. From what I've read, this doesn't press clothes (obviously), but then couldn't you just throw the wrinkled item in the dryer for a few minutes to get out the wrinkles?

What about the collars for dress shirts? I imagine you'd have to pull out the iron after steaming to get it crisp?

For the whole 10min left, it comes with a glove to use so you dont burn your hand off as youre holding any part of the garment. Ive had zero issues with collars and such. Personally I just use the plastic hanger area, flip up collar press the head on it and wa'la crisp as can be without wearing the cooking mit looking thing.

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes

Anyone else having a hell of a time attaching the hose to the base? I cannot get it to "turn clockwise"... help?