GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND

This week's Dodgeball Contest is simple. Take a model from a famous painting and show it on vacation at a famous (or not so famous) roadside attraction.

I was inspired by ActorTom's use of The Girl With The Pearl Earring in a previous contest. Here she is appearing in front of New Salem Sue, in North Dakota, the world's largest Holstein cow statue.

Anyone can enter. Enter as often as you wish. Contest ends at midnight on Thursday; vote by sending me a PM on Friday; and I'll announce the winner on Saturday.

Have fun with it!

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

American Gothic Goes to Disney World

Signature censored by Woot

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I have the worst trouble with these sorts of chops. XD I've scrapped my pic twice. I'll try to put something together soon.

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus
Moueska wrote:I have the worst trouble with these sorts of chops. XD I've scrapped my pic twice. I'll try to put something together soon.

Well I hope so ... how can I shoot for second place if there's no first place to fall short of.

Signature censored by Woot

Moueska

@Xexus ROFL - you can't fool me, I know I'm the most amateur, unpracticed (non-)gobstopping chopper in here. XD But thanks.

azura89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azura89

Very interesting paintings.

GodfatherND

Today is the last day for entries.

GodfatherND

Vote for your favorite chop by sending me a private message. I'll announce the winner on Saturday!

GodfatherND

So far, Fenstar has a slight lead in the voting. Keep the votes coming in!

kwkelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwkelli

What? No more Dodgeball?? Someone tell me it ain't so and I am just looking in the wrong forum.

Moueska

Wish I could tell you that you were just looking in the wrong forum, but instead, I have the unfortunate duty of saying that Dodgeball is currently on indefinite hiatus until more players emerge again.

Someone else said it's over, I still have faith. :D Let me know if there are enough people around down for a tussle!