rachel0031 wrote:so, have you guys heard that these can pinch your child's intestines?? -.-
not just pinch, but due to peristalsis of the intestines, wear holes through them.
that being said, if you're child is into swallowing objects, you probably know they are doing it and probably shouldn't allow them to play with these.
my daughter wouldn't swallow these, and understands what would happen (she's 7, mentioned her above). i told her of the little girl recently who swallowed 20+ of these (way to young to have been playing with them, IMO)
anyway, if you have any doubts about what would happen, don't let them play with these.
however, if you take too many aspirin, tylenol or whatever, you could kill yourself.
i don't know how many times i have seen x-rays of patients who have swallowed batteries (all sizes and types), bouncy balls, and all kinds of foreign objects, including 17 wood screws. should all these things be banned? you can kill yourself with anything, including cotton balls. you common sense.