+ Add a Comment

balls2thewall

quality posts: 1 Private Messages balls2thewall

Me lucky day, just like Chelsea.

Damn that was fast, but snagged one!

1st in 4 months (which BTW was total crap last time).

May go play lottery tonight.

lacknedp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lacknedp
ROGETRAY wrote:Issue sent to Member Services. We'll get back to you as soon as possible

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Thank you ROGETRAY . . . Just irked that i had the Bunnies Ogling Carrots in my grasps and watched it slip through my apparent greasy fingers. ; (

pertifly

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pertifly
ssiemonsma wrote:
I promise I'll actually post a picture of what I get in it when it arrives. I've been too lazy to do that with my last two Bags of Crap, but with this one I'm obliged to do so since there was only one (so far)!

I can't believe someone who doesn't even bother posting pictures got the Bunnies Ogling Carrots *grin*. PS - you're always obligated, if you get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007
jfeise wrote:I got the order confirmation email.

I received mine as well.

redstang

quality posts: 3 Private Messages redstang
greaseman wrote:I don't think I've ever seen

sell out so quickly in all my wooting.

That's b/c there was only 500. Stay tuned to this woot-off...

Timing is everything - especially when wOOting!

squishypeepbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squishypeepbunny

sigh, of course a Bunnies Ogling Carrots pops up while im rushing to my next class....stupid speakers

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 37 Private Messages sellbuyer92
jfeise wrote:I got the order confirmation email.

dang...okay thanks...

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

pnfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pnfire

There was only 500 sold the number changed

mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

Look on the bright side.

1. Woot seems to have better servers that don't crash

2. Randomness has a new term about when Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s show up

3. Keep trying and you will eventually get one.

And no, I missed out this time, (And the last 30 or so times as well.)

kapqh4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kapqh4
sellbuyer92 wrote:dang...okay thanks...

I also got the email confirmation. Tha whistles go woooooooo

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

My order didn't go through but that was exciting. I was pretty close. I really want to thank Woot! for doing Bunnies Ogling Carrots like this. I feel like I have a way better shot at scoring one

I also found out Woot-offs are much more exciting when I participate in the posts/conversations. The community rocks

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

crktfrog

quality posts: 9 Private Messages crktfrog

wow that was so fast, i never even saw it. damn you work!

sellbuyer92

kapqh4 wrote:I also got the email confirmation. Tha whistles go woooooooo

no need to be rude...

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

SisterEarth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SisterEarth
mikecorliss wrote:you can put it on the board, YES! got one!

Mercy! Your white sox are showing.

Congrats nabbing some crap!

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
sellbuyer92 wrote:mine is still doing that too...that's why i'm asking when the emails go out to see if i actually did miss it...

Check your "My account" link. Youll see it there if it went through. Good luck!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

bjtarsa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjtarsa

Of course, it happened just as I was arriving at a new spot and booting my laptop back up... Still hoping for more later!

sweetpea113377

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetpea113377

I think I messed up. I was on the final page where it says it's processing for about 2 minutes. I decided to click on the link to manual refresh it & that was all she wrote.

No email, so I guessing NO Bunnies Ogling Carrots for me today :-(

Atltrainman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Atltrainman

I got my confirmation email, so definitely buying a lottery ticket tonight.

aaronshall

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aaronshall
sweetpea113377 wrote:I'm think I got one. I'm on the final page where it says Your order is processing.

This is the closest that I have ever gotten to getting a Bunnies Ogling Carrots. I'll be soooo bummed if it didn't go through.

Oh please Woot, say it went through!!

Pretty please!!!!

Look at your account. If it went through, it will show in there.

crickee

grumb wrote:I got through right away and then got a message that said something is wrong you can only order one. All I did was hit the buy button there were no other choices...???

You must have already won one. Check the "My Account" link and see if you got it.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

To the window, to the wall, to the random-crap drips down my hall, to all these wooters crawl...

sellbuyer92

crickee wrote:Check your "My account" link. Youll see it there if it went through. Good luck!

it didn't.......but that's the way it rolls..

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
sweetpea113377 wrote:I think I messed up. I was on the final page where it says it's processing for about 2 minutes. I decided to click on the link to manual refresh it & that was all she wrote.

No email, so I guessing NO Bunnies Ogling Carrots for me today :-(

Keep your head (and refresh finger) up, there will be MORE!

jfeise

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jfeise
DrumCorpsNut wrote:1610 in 30 seconds. No meltdown. Wow!

For years we've been asking them to upgrade their servers to handle the crushing load of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots rush, and it looks like they finally did.

Seems their corporate overlords finally gave in and gave them new servers ;)

crue586

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crue586

Got to the order screen said we have received your order just checking our inventory and sat there. Never refreshed... I am guessing I didn't get one

socrates2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socrates2012

Years and years of want and I get one! Finally popped my Bunnies Ogling Carrots cherry!

cepheid666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cepheid666
kalila wrote:(anyone want a Foot Flush or some baby toys?).

Baby toys, sure... the baby could use them. =) Footflush, not so much; I'm happy to use the normal handle. =)

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls

Heck half the time mine goes off the previous item isn't even showing as sold out yet. Yeah, I'm using one now too... got tired of missing out.

crickee

abitterwoman wrote:My order didn't go through but that was exciting. I was pretty close. I really want to thank Woot! for doing Bunnies Ogling Carrots like this. I feel like I have a way better shot at scoring one

I also found out Woot-offs are much more exciting when I participate in the posts/conversations. The community rocks

Love participating in the community discussions too! I got my Barrel of Crops this round and now I'll be here everyday day till after it even arrives so I can share and hear what Woot has bestowed upon us lucky enough to have grabbed one. If you werent able to get one yet, I wish you Good luck obtaining that elusive Bunnies Ogling Carrots before the Wootoff ends! Im sure it'll come around again before it is over.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
mikecorliss wrote:you can put it on the board, YES! got one!

Bah, Humber to you. Conga rats, though.

featherz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages featherz

Got my confirmation email too. Woo! This is my second Bunnies Ogling Carrots First one was rather 'meh' but was still totally worth it for the fun factor.

crossedsword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crossedsword

But...I got one

abitterwoman

crickee wrote:Love participating in the community discussions too! I got my Barrel of Crops this round and now I'll be here everyday day till after it even arrives so I can share and hear what Woot has bestowed upon us lucky enough to have grabbed one. If you werent able to get one yet, I wish you Good luck obtaining that elusive Bunnies Ogling Carrots before the Wootoff ends! Im sure it'll come around again before it is over.

Thank ya! I will definitely be keeping an eye out!

stephensonl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephensonl

Scored my Third ...first in almost a year....woooooooooooooww....that went really fast indeed :-)
Now for the waiting game...
if only woot could over night my Blatantly Obscure Commodity ....!

dymongoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dymongoose

Dang, I was so close this time! I actually got to the "processing" screen. Next time I hope to actually get my hands on a Barrel of Crops.

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial

I would give out my secret to getting Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s, but I think it's like a trade secret. you have to be on the "in-woot" crowd to receive such information. I was lucky enough to have a woot employee give me the tip while on a tour at woot. It's not an auto-buy, I have to manually buy it, but it does get me a Bunnies Ogling Carrots pretty much every time I've tried.

Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

sweetpea113377

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetpea113377

[quote postid="4966263" user="bpeterson82"]and your avatar has no arms.

HeeHee...It's not fair & your avatar has no arms. I love it!

I have to thank you bpeterson82 & jersdream. I was a bit P.O. for not getting a Bunnies Ogling Carrots but not anymore.

Not after watching you two spar. Freaking Hilarious!! I guess some people take these WootOffs seriously! Thanks again.

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial
Un0fficial wrote:I would give out my secret to getting Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s, but I think it's like a trade secret. you have to be on the "in-woot" crowd to receive such information. I was lucky enough to have a woot employee give me the tip while on a tour at woot. It's not an auto-buy, I have to manually buy it, but it does get me a Bunnies Ogling Carrots pretty much every time I've tried.

I also usually focus my Bunnies Ogling Carrots buying time around 3:00pm, thats when usually they do the Bunnies Ogling Carrots

Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

abitterwoman

Un0fficial wrote:I would give out my secret to getting Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s, but I think it's like a trade secret. you have to be on the "in-woot" crowd to receive such information. I was lucky enough to have a woot employee give me the tip while on a tour at woot. It's not an auto-buy, I have to manually buy it, but it does get me a Bunnies Ogling Carrots pretty much every time I've tried.

Hi there How YOU doin?

schoolcb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages schoolcb
dymongoose wrote:Dang, I was so close this time! I actually got to the "processing" screen. Next time I hope to actually get my hands on a Barrel of Crops.

Me too, thought I was in real fast, input my CVV code and SOLD OUT! Drats!

Is it me or did this Bunnies Ogling Carrots sell out really really fast?