songbirdjhs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages songbirdjhs

...Still Processing...

...No eMail...

Crap!

Wait, what's that in My Account?

Bag of Cra(p) 04/25/2012

Score!!!!

Hope Springs Eternal...That's why I keep trying for these Bundles of Clones#39;s

PaulaGreilinger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PaulaGreilinger

My siren went off, I put in my password, the screen showed an $8 Barrel of Crops in my cart, I pressed the big yellow button and the item processed for awhile. Left the computer and came back to check in a few minutes. YESS!!! I got one, then NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! the receipt shows a $100 sleeping bag. How the rose budens did that happen! Oh well, fired off emails to support pleading insanity and asking for a order cancellation. So close, but sooooo totally wrong.

gertiestn

quality posts: 54 Private Messages gertiestn
DaveInSoCal wrote:My soon-to-be brother-in-law (that's more hyphens than I've ever used in one sentence before) was getting depressed that he never was able to score a Bunnies Ogling Carrots so for his birthday I took a bunch of woot stuff (buckyballs, woot calendar, Schwetty Balls) and put them in a bag for him. I also added a 3-liter bottle of Stone Brewing's 13th anniversary beer. He had a very happy birthday this year

Hey. This one should earn at least one quality point!

zingriffy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zingriffy

Wow! I did it! My son got my first one 34 days ago, but today I did it all by myself. Woo Hoo!

bomberjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bomberjb

Birthday tomorrow, graduation next week, wedding in a couple months. Almost no matter what I get it will be useful somewhere.... right?

Thanks W00t! I am looking forward to it.

madbomma

SummerCher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SummerCher

Yes! Happy dance after a long dry spell. In my account and confirmation email. It must be real.

meganmarie05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meganmarie05

darn it, I mistyped my password! got too excited i guess cause that was the closest that I have ever gotten to getting a Bunnies Ogling Carrots bummer.

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous

Got in on this one. Congrats to all the lucky ones thus far, hopefully a few of you without one get a chance before all is said and done! Looking forward to seeing what chaos we all get, thanks Woot, for the good times had, and the good times to come.

atippinfan78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages atippinfan78
zatkins08 wrote:ColonelCrap - I know you are always watching and listening (because I am certain that you are a bad*ss version of Santa) so I thought that I would let you know that I enjoy golfing and I LOVE watching TV.

P.S. I have been a good boy this year.

Sincerely,
zatkins08

I also LOVE watching tv, and happen to have some dirty floors. Just saying.

Hopefully the all powerful are listening.

B. O. C. ~ 11.19.09 - 04.01.10 - 09.14.11 - 10.12.11 - 03.22.12 - 04.25.12 - 05.23.12 - 06.03.13

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx
gertiestn wrote:Hey. This one should earn at least one quality point!

/agree lol

mrvoodoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrvoodoo

Got to processing, but it didn't go through. Congrats to all who scored one!

todzia16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages todzia16

Finally a Box of Crayons!

flamesedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flamesedge

Looks like I got the very last one of this batch (possibly of this Woot-off). Good thing I wasn't a second slower.

bdecker2021

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdecker2021

Congrats to everyone

appledude9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages appledude9

Darn I just missed it... I see there's 2160 sold; you think there will be one more small batch?

jjiinx

joshobra wrote:I think that's the last offerring..

According to http://mywoot.net/past/, this one had a 00:59 sellout and the others has a "Didn't sellout".

Just an assumption. Congrats to all to those who got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots so far!

but the stats on page 1 don't say wooter to blame or Sellout time:
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: ssiemonsma
Speed to first woot: 0m 8.620s
Last wooter to woot: flamesedge
Last purchase time: 8:09:17 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 10.541s
Woot wage: $141.76
Woots sold: 2160

jjiinx

flamesedge wrote:Looks like I got the very last one of this batch (possibly of this Woot-off). Good thing I wasn't a second slower.

Congrats

peaceetc

quality posts: 7 Private Messages peaceetc
rsjohnson76 wrote:Dude. I stepped away for 2 min to switch from IPhone to IPad. WTEffffff

White whine.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

dwbasham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dwbasham

I scored my first ever in that lightning fast Bunnies Ogling Carrots!! Been trying for years. I think I may have peed a little...

pureval

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pureval

2 tips. 1.If the Wootalyzer siren scares you so you can change the effect to something else. Just go to Tools, then Audio, then click the Open button and select something else.

2. When you finally score the coveted Bunnies Ogling Carrots do not scream so loud you wake your pregnant wife up from her nap and nearly give her a heart attack. She will not join in your joyous celebration and you may need a new keyboard and/or talented procotologist.

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

pnfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pnfire

Hopefully there's another round!

barkwoot

quality posts: 115 Private Messages barkwoot

I managed to score a Bunnies Ogling Carrots due to some help from my daughter. She saw I had my laptop open to Woot! and came over and asked if I was going to get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots I picked up the laptop and started to show her the forum for this Bunnies Ogling Carrots when I got a text message on my phone announcing a Bunnies Ogling Carrots I pulled up the page, entered my cc code and clicked through with a minimal wait for processing.

She of course is now expecting something (she's crossing her fingers for an iPod Touch) out of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots as a reward for her help.

Is it bad if I hope for a Dyson to give to my wife for Mother's Day? Would it be better if I promised to use it?

Looking forward to the suspense....

Thanks Woot!

RNLori

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RNLori

Yipeee!! My 5th ever Barrel of Crops in over 4 years! I donated the craps that I couldn't use from the last offering. Since I don't have any kids, I had a cool scooter and some other items from my craps saved up. They went to a charity yard sale for the animal rescue that I volunteer at. My left over craps raised over 40 bucks for dogs pulled from a local gas chamber. The other volunteers joined Woot too, as a result. Thanks Woot! I am excited again, knowing whatever crap comes my way will go to great use, even if that use is not with me

egadog

quality posts: 3 Private Messages egadog

Dear Woot,

Thank you for the Bunnies Ogling Carrots (my 11th)! I was very happy with the raising of the overall quality level and randomness of the last Barrel of Crops and very much look forward to this one. Congrats to everyone else who got one, will be interesting to see what turns up this time.

TheRealHRM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheRealHRM
barkwoot wrote:
Is it bad if I hope for a Dyson to give to my wife for Mother's Day?

Yes. That is something you will never be allowed to forget, no matter how long you live, no matter what you do.

You might as well tattoo "Bertha" on you forearm. It will go over just as well.

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

3rd f**** time I walked off after a deal and missed the Bunnies Ogling Carrots

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet

Dear ColonelCrap,

Could you please make a note that I don't really need another popup lawn sprinkler as I already have two? NIB.

A computer for my husband would be nice as I have to sit here and listen to him go on about what a piece of crap his is and it's getting harder to not start smacking him aside his head everytime he does it.

I think he's trying to drive me crazy.

Thank you.

lisaviolet

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
dwbasham wrote:I scored my first ever in that lightning fast Bunnies Ogling Carrots!! Been trying for years. I think I may have peed a little...

No, no, you just squeed, right?

fishshapedethylbenzene

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fishshapedethylbenzene

One during lunch, one during dinner. Today's lesson: fast during woot-offs. =P

peaceetc

quality posts: 7 Private Messages peaceetc
RNLori wrote:Yipeee!! My 5th ever Barrel of Crops in over 4 years! I donated the craps that I couldn't use from the last offering. Since I don't have any kids, I had a cool scooter and some other items from my craps saved up. They went to a charity yard sale for the animal rescue that I volunteer at. My left over craps raised over 40 bucks for dogs pulled from a local gas chamber. The other volunteers joined Woot too, as a result. Thanks Woot! I am excited again, knowing whatever crap comes my way will go to great use, even if that use is not with me

Now that is awesome. I donated some of the kids stuff I got before Christmas for a toy drive. It's good to spread the c-rap around.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
pureval wrote:2 tips. 1.If the Wootalyzer siren scares you so you can change the effect to something else. Just go to Tools, then Audio, then click the Open button and select something else.

2. When you finally score the coveted Bunnies Ogling Carrots do not scream so loud you wake your pregnant wife up from her nap and nearly give her a heart attack. She will not join in your joyous celebration and you may need a new keyboard and/or talented procotologist.

3. For six months after the birth, you are obligated to be the nighttime diaper changer, because of #2.

RNLori

denr wrote:Finally got one after 7 years!!

That's awesome! Congrats!!!

dwbasham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dwbasham
Jessara wrote:No, no, you just squeed, right?

Yep. Squeed. Hope I squee again when my Bunnies Ogling Carrots arrives...

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
jjiinx wrote:but the stats on page 1 don't say wooter to blame or Sellout time:
First sucker: ssiemonsma
Speed to first woot: 0m 8.620s
Last wooter to woot: flamesedge
Last purchase time: 8:09:17 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 10.541s
Woot wage: $141.76
Woots sold: 2160

Same with last months http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4918776

First sucker: akerman1
Speed to first woot: 0m 5.900s
Last wooter to woot: whitebaby
Last purchase time: 11:02:52 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 19.413s
Woot wage: $558.78
Woots sold: 2489

All we [losers] can speculate now is that there is one more batch coming right up.

Sadly, I only got as far as the first purchase window and got a sold out error when I clicked submit.

Oh well.. the best thing to do now is to be humble to others instead of hating them for grabbing a bag before I could.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8
barkwoot wrote:

Is it bad if I hope for a Dyson to give to my wife for Mother's Day? Would it be better if I promised to use it?

Looking forward to the suspense....

Thanks Woot!

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with giving someone a Dyson for Mother's Day. As long as you add a romantic dinner, a gift certificate for a day at the spa, and promise to empty the vacuum canister for her when it needs emptying. Honestly, I would love that as a Mother's Day gift. I love my Dyson (except for the emptying thing...I hate that part) :-)

RNLori

peaceetc wrote:Now that is awesome. I donated some of the kids stuff I got before Christmas for a toy drive. It's good to spread the c-rap around.

That's awesome! Too bad the kids don't need pop up sprinklers! We somehow raised 5 bucks from mine.

Eddierd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eddierd

I am seeing a patient in my consultation and the "bag" appears, it was my third time in two days but finally I got one!
PS Good thing my undergraduate is Computer Science so I was so quick the patient didn´t even notice it!

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals
pureval wrote:2 tips. 1.If the Wootalyzer siren scares you so you can change the effect to something else. Just go to Tools, then Audio, then click the Open button and select something else.

I say, I say that right there, that right there is a quality post, son!

pureval

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pureval
Jessara wrote:3. For six months after the birth, you are obligated to be the nighttime diaper changer, because of #2.

Do not give her any ideas!

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

amylikestodraw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amylikestodraw

Dear Bushel O' Cranberries Fairies:
It would be super sweet if I got a digital camera with a great megapixel count in my Bag.
I don't have a ton of cash, and my friend really wants a camera and can't afford one. I'd love to give him one.

/wish