Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous

As long as we are making requests for the crud - give me a laugh. Hearty laugh, small chuckle, perhaps even a giggle - any or all will do. I know you won't let me down - you haven't yet

wyk3d

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wyk3d
lisaviolet wrote:Dear ColonelCrap,

Could you please make a note that I don't really need another popup lawn sprinkler as I already have two? NIB.

A computer for my husband would be nice as I have to sit here and listen to him go on about what a piece of crap his is and it's getting harder to not start smacking him aside his head everytime he does it.

I think he's trying to drive me crazy.

Thank you.

lisaviolet

So what you are really asking for is an item to smack your husband with? Sounds like a plan, hopefully they can accommodate such a request.

fldeals

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fldeals

Everyone who did not score a bag yet: There will probably be one more before this woot! off is over.

You're welcome!

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
Maniacmous wrote:As long as we are making requests for the crud - give me a laugh. Hearty laugh, small chuckle, perhaps even a giggle - any or all will do. I know you won't let me down - you haven't yet

From the movie "Unforgiven"

Alice - "....she gave a giggle. That’s all."

veng1812

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veng1812
PaulaGreilinger wrote:My siren went off, I put in my password, the screen showed an $8 Barrel of Crops in my cart, I pressed the big yellow button and the item processed for awhile. Left the computer and came back to check in a few minutes. YESS!!! I got one, then NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! the receipt shows a $100 sleeping bag. How the rose budens did that happen! Oh well, fired off emails to support pleading insanity and asking for a order cancellation. So close, but sooooo totally wrong.

Hahahaha...been through that earlier...ended up with "America Stories of War." Props to Woot service for no problem cancelling.

netgroup

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netgroup
lumpthar wrote:CRAP CRAP CRAP

There. 3 craps.
I had to get the child into her bed.
CURSE YOU WOOT!

lisaviolet

wyk3d wrote:So what you are really asking for is an item to smack your husband with? Sounds like a plan, hopefully they can accommodate such a request.

Yes! *thinks back to previous craps people got"

Yeah, I know! One of those electronic flyswatters!

Or a computer. I could hit him with a computer.

electrodyne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages electrodyne

I was changing a diaper and missed it.

I wonder if Woot! will take a whole bag of these in trade...

adot126

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adot126

Barrel Of Crops, Bunnies Ogling Carrots, Big Ol' Coconut, even Bright Orange Cantaloupe it doesn't really matter the name. I just want to call it MINE. I'm 13 time zones away and miss it for the third time this woot-off (super angry face with squinted eyes). The first chance can't really count, c'mon 1 bag, ONE BAG, like, who does that. The second chance, a guy has to sleep right? And the third was the biggest "I want one" killer ever, WORK (duh duh duhnnnn). I really really hope there one more chance before all the sand falls to the bottom. F5 F5 F5... .. .. F5

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

I took a break from the Woot-Off to watch American Idol. I see that another Barrel of Crops has come up. Congrats to all that got one.

For those who got the "NOT" message, keep an eye on your email anyway. I got that message too earlier today, but then got a confirmation email and it shows up in my profile that I won one. (My first one too! YAY! *psst*, please don't send me a sprinkler. I live in an apartment and don't have a lawn.)

adot126

CatCK wrote:I took a break from the Woot-Off to watch American Idol. I see that another Barrel of Crops has come up. Congrats to all that got one.

For those who got the "NOT" message, keep an eye on your email anyway. I got that message too earlier today, but then got a confirmation email and it shows up in my profile that I won one. (My first one too! YAY!)

Maybe you can time travel and didn't know it. It took the force of the Crops for you to use it

Tiahaar

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Tiahaar

AHA! I've caught on! This is the 4th Bunnies Ogling Carrots this Wootoff, and they are not logged in the blog...so someone looking there will keep watching WOOT for the Bunnies Ogling Carrots and more stuff will be bought. Very well played Woot, someone deserves a BIG bonus =^.^=

Kingu

quality posts: 41 Private Messages Kingu

Dear ColonelCrap,

I would like to put in a request that you give me all the junk that others don't want. Because I love my crap, it's the crap I was supposed to have. And I admit that I was a bad boy this year and withheld opening my last Bunnies Ogling Carrots until I had a bad day, and it made my day shine, along with those around me, as we played with silly and stupid things that Woot decided to send me.

Thank you,

Kingu

P.S. Oh My Fruitful Garden, pat on the back to the server people - it's VERY nice not to have the entire site go down when a Bunnies Ogling Carrots comes up. A lot of us still remember the hour or two downtime after a Bunnies Ogling Carrots and those precious e-mails the next day saying we actually scored one, after we had lost all hope.

robblarsen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robblarsen

df

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

Dear Colonel Crap,

I would gladly trade my Barrel of Chimps for 1 CES wooooooooooooooot! monkey. I bought the CES woot! word bubble monkey during a woot off and a moofi flash Friday sale(thanks brutherford!) and I wrangled one of the CES pirate monkeys from an ebay pirate.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

dmw804

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmw804

Hint: I would love to give my father a telescope for father's day. Me? I'd like a Roku or some other cool electronic gadget.

No matter what I get, I'll be a happy guy. I promise.

bluntfog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluntfog

Anyone notice that the number sold this round was 1159? Could this hint anything about when the last remaining will be sold?

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
Tiahaar wrote:AHA! I've caught on! This is the 4th Bunnies Ogling Carrots this Wootoff, and they are not logged in the blog...so someone looking there will keep watching WOOT for the Bunnies Ogling Carrots and more stuff will be bought. Very well played Woot, someone deserves a BIG bonus =^.^=

The graph only logs 2 bags because is base on a 24 hour period. The other offerings fall outside the graph for being sold the following day.
No item has ever run longer than 24 hours until this "stop and go" bag.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield

To all you people asking if Woot can give you a specific item in the Bunnies Ogling Carrots
It's not about asking for what you want. The reason we like the Bunnies Ogling Carrots is to be surprised, to be excited, feel the anticipation, have a laugh, and take part in the Woot community. The mystery is what makes it fun. When you take away the mystery by asking Woot to give you certain item, it takes away the fun of getting a Bunnies Ogling Carrots
In my opinion you're lucky to even have gotten the elusive item. There are so many Wooters who have been trying for so many years to get the Bunnies Ogling Carrots that have not succeeded. Feel lucky and proud and excited, but please don't beg for a certain item.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots 3/22/12
Barrel of Candy 4/25/12
Bungled Original Communicator 2/25/14

joshobra

quality posts: 35 Private Messages joshobra

My wish: To get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots Nothing more, nothing less.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

miniskunk

quality posts: 10 Private Messages miniskunk
fldeals wrote:I say, I say that right there, that right there is a quality post, son!

Seconded!

miniskunk

quality posts: 10 Private Messages miniskunk
bluntfog wrote:Anyone notice that the number sold this round was 1159? Could this hint anything about when the last remaining will be sold?

Might be a message indeed because that number does not divide by 3.

adot126

I want a Bunnies Ogling Carrots because I woot, and I woot because I want a Bunnies Ogling Carrots It’s a vicious cycle.

drsjr1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages drsjr1

I have put an extra layer of tin foil on my head this evening so the evil woot mind controllers will not distract me from obtaining a Block of Cacti.

lisaviolet

adamchatfield wrote:To all you people asking if Woot can give you a specific item in the Bunnies Ogling Carrots
It's not about asking for what you want. The reason we like the Bunnies Ogling Carrots is to be surprised, to be excited, feel the anticipation, have a laugh, and take part in the Woot community. The mystery is what makes it fun. When you take away the mystery by asking Woot to give you certain item, it takes away the fun of getting a Bunnies Ogling Carrots
In my opinion you're lucky to even have gotten the elusive item. There are so many Wooters who have been trying for so many years to get the Bunnies Ogling Carrots that have not succeeded. Feel lucky and proud and excited, but please don't beg for a certain item.

Shhh..

You're taking all of the fun out of the wishing/hoping/begging and promoting ColonelCrap to Santa Claus status.

If someone can get a pair of the Colonel's socks in their crap, there's hope for the rest of us....

Oh, and if you'd like a popup sprinkler or two, I could help ya out...

adot126

lisaviolet wrote:Shhh..

You're taking all of the fun out of the wishing/hoping/begging and promoting ColonelCrap to Santa Claus status.

If someone can get a pair of the Colonel's socks in their crap, there's hope for the rest of us....

Oh, and if you'd like a popup sprinkler or two, I could help ya out...

that was for "the dreamers the lovers and me". thanks

TheRealHRM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheRealHRM

I still want a Herman Miller Aeron chair in large with all the extras in Graphite.

Sitting and buying stuff online is not easy and my butt can use a new seat.

lisaviolet

adot126 wrote:that was for "the dreamers the lovers and me". thanks

I remember really wanting a Chatty Cathy doll so many years ago and how very, very happy I was when I got all of that Christmas wrapping off of the box and it was my Chatty Cathy.

And how disappointed I was when I opened it up and all that was in it was empty beer cans.

My mom and dad had a weird sense of humor.

(I did get the doll, but hours later.)

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

I would rather to woot and lost a Bunnies Ogling Carrots then to never woot at all...

Shakespeare (I think)

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 16 Private Messages DaveInSoCal
omh1009 wrote:A counterfeit is what that is.

A consolation

All my posts are Quality Posts. Even when they're not.

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000
lisaviolet wrote:I remember really wanting a Chatty Cathy doll so many years ago and how very, very happy I was when I got all of that Christmas wrapping off of the box and it was my Chatty Cathy.

And how disappointed I was when I opened it up and all that was in it was empty beer cans.

My mom and dad had a weird sense of humor.

(I did get the doll, but hours later.)

Ok. That's just plain funny.

tkebidder

Thats is a Spring Training if you ask me...now I rhyme!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 26 Private Messages sellbuyer92
adot126 wrote:that was for "the dreamers the lovers and me". thanks

pnfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pnfire
fldeals wrote:Everyone who did not score a bag yet: There will probably be one more before this woot! off is over.

You're welcome!

How are you so sure?

tkebidder

pnfire wrote:How are you so sure?

He works for the devil

DisrobedMonk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DisrobedMonk

I grab a bite to eat miss number two...

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 26 Private Messages sellbuyer92

If i'm not mistaken, stuff that appears in a bundle of clips is not usually from the wootoff in which it is nabbed....at least that's my conclusion....this will only be my second one so i'm really just guessing...

pnfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pnfire
tkebidder wrote:He works for the devil

Then is the bag of carp the apple?

robblarsen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robblarsen
bluntfog wrote:Anyone notice that the number sold this round was 1159? Could this hint anything about when the last remaining will be sold?

I just want to stay up long enough to see if youre right.

tkebidder

pnfire wrote:Then is the bag of carp the apple?

no, it makes Woot "Schrödinger's cat"